12-09-13 02:48 AM
137 12345 ...
tools
    Drugs are bad and kids shouldn't do it, so I won't.

And I will just BB10, thank you for the advice.

Posted via CB10
    So did you get laid like you said last night.

Posted from my Z30. C00071CA4 BBE
    12-08-13 02:37 PM
    They have MEDICATION for that! If I had known about medication in the 60's, I wouldn't have spent so much money on drugs.
    Now, I'm drug free because I wouldn't want to mix medication with drugs. (Don't know what the side effects are!)
    YES! I'm kidding!!

Now.. back on track!
    There's a saying:
    Life works out best for those that make the best out of the way life works out!

Change is good and it's inevitable.
    One thing that hasn't changed through the years is that we've always gotten leaks and there's no reason to think that will stop..
    We've become a bit spoiled to the point of expecting.....

This is the perfect time for a cooling off period and to reflect on each others participation in this awesome community.

The past is history. Forget about it! Tomorrow..is a mystery.Don't fret about it.
    Today is the only thing that's important. Live it to the fullest and use it wisely. ( don't worry. Tomorrow will be here sooner than you think!)

Thanks to the BLT for lasting as long as you did and for what you gave us.

Ya know, this may be a "virtual" world but it's one of the largest international cities on the map and so far no one's blown anything up.
    Speaking for myself...
    I couldn't imagine a world without CrackBerry.

Have a great day, Addicts!
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-08-13 02:49 PM
    BerryLeaks shut down because they no longer have accesses to leaks and knew it wouldn't change. They didn't leak 1055 and even had to wait till the SDK OS got launched by BlackBerry to be able to use 1055 on Z30, Z10 etc. People actually believe their BS about only shutting down cos of drama? How naive can you be.

Posted via CB10
    xandermac and ghundiraj like this.
    12-08-13 03:35 PM
    Let's not debate that issue. They shut down. It's yesterdays news!

And, calling us all naive isn't gonna win you any points!
    You've made it clear about your feelings for the BLT!

You should be rejoicing instead of talking down to the rest of us!
    12-08-13 03:42 PM
    Drugs are bad and kids shouldn't do it, so I won't.

And I will just BB10, thank you for the advice.

Posted via CB10
    Did the candy help you last night???

Today we are giving out bacon...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-08-13 03:43 PM
    We wait till release 10.2.1.xxx be released and maybe there is a leak in between . I also know that some leaks in the past are proved by Blackberry. So will there be a leak ,Yes I'm sure but not from me
    BerryLeaks shut down because they no longer have accesses to leaks and knew it wouldn't change. They didn't leak 1055 and even had to wait till the SDK OS got launched by BlackBerry to be able to use 1055 on Z30, Z10 etc. People actually believe their BS about only shutting down cos of drama? How naive can you be.

Posted via CB10
    Here we go again.. where were you last night... smh...

Posted via CB10
    Just out of curiosity how do you know this.

Posted from my Z30
    Mecca EL, moody and ghundiraj like this.
    12-08-13 03:44 PM
    Good by Barry Leaks. We will miss you guys and the Squircles you leaked! Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 03:48 PM
    Just out of curiosity how do you know this.

Posted from my Z30
    He doesn't he's not wrong about some things but a lot of facts get crossed and twisted by a lot of people. Doesn't really matter anyway.

@Scrid thanks for the OP, it was good to read. I'm sure we'll see each other around in the near future

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 03:57 PM
    I agree that the reasons given for the dissolution of the Leaks team did not pass the "smell test" but neither do I have any idea if what you are suggesting is true.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-08-13 03:58 PM
    All OSes have bugs, I haven't had any major issues with 1055 though. Although that's not really relevant to this thread lol

It is worth noting that BerryLeaks didn't leak 1055.
    Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't at all aware of that.

I'm also aware of the fact that there aren't "major" bugs in .1055 as ive had it loaded on my phone for almost a month now. I'm talking about the little bugs, like freezing on certain transitions, Facebook in the hub, music app, and random reboots.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 04:03 PM
    Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't at all aware of that.

I'm also aware of the fact that there aren't "major" bugs in .1055 as ive had it loaded on my phone for almost a month now. I'm talking about the little bugs, like freezing on certain transitions, Facebook in the hub, music app, and random reboots.

Posted via CB10
    For fbook, go to hub, compose, facebook. After that it should work fine. For music sideload sys.airtunes and it should resolve. Unfortunately I too have had one or two random reboots. I haven't yet reloaded the OS though.

Posted via CB10
    moody, SubCamp and andyk350 like this.
    12-08-13 04:05 PM
    At this point we don't REALLY need leaks for feature sets but an insane focus on optimizing the speed, stability and headlessness of things. Bring on tighter, faster and cleaner runtime. Give us headless apps that allow the dev community to do some exciting stuff and make the 10.2.1 release rock solid.

10.3.X.XXXX now that is where some leaky stuff should be happening.
    Leaks are good. Especially for users on Verizon and AT&T - we'd be a year behind in getting anything fresh and new, unless we can get our hands on a leak.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 04:10 PM
    For fbook, go to hub, compose, facebook. After that it should work fine. For music sideload sys.airtunes and it should resolve. Unfortunately I too have had one or two random reboots. I haven't yet reloaded the OS though.

Posted via CB10
    I've already loaded the music bar from a previous 10.2.1 build and it's working, but i was talking about the original bar that didn't work .Thanks for the tip about Facebook though!
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-08-13 04:23 PM
    Here we go again.. where were you last night... smh...

Hiding from Gaspartrix. Dude wants his money!!

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    eldricho, Pdinos3, moody and 1 others like this.
    12-08-13 04:46 PM
    Hiding from Gaspartrix. Dude wants his money!!

Jeez and I thought I was the only one who remembered that...

12-08-13 05:44 PM
    Did the candy help you last night???

Today we are giving out bacon...

Grr.....He grabbed all the Snickers.

Back on topic:
    Whatever the reason, they as a group have "moved on". So, it's past due for us to do the same. Personally, I had no issues with any of them. LOL. I'll leave it at that. Also, IMO, there will always be someone that has access to OS leaks. Whether they are shared with us will be a different matter. I remember getting OS leaks years ago and was told(like others) not to share while someone on another forum had it and shared. LOL. It happens. Right now, I have a Q10 and a Z10 that are on .1055 with minor hiccups.
    anon721037, toobs623 and moody like this.
    12-08-13 05:47 PM
    Grr.....He grabbed all the Snickers.

Back on topic:
    Whatever the reason, they as a group have "moved on". So, it's past due for us to do the same. Personally, I had no issues with any of them. LOL. I'll leave it at that. Also, IMO, there will always be someone that has access to OS leaks. Whether they are shared with us will be a different matter. I remember getting OS leaks years ago and was told(like others) not to share while someone on another forum had it and shared. LOL. It happens. Right now, I have a Q10 and a Z10 that are on .1055 with minor hiccups.
    Back then... on the forums you would get banned for leaking os... I remember the good old days...

12-08-13 05:51 PM
    Gee you must be old spade.

Posted from my Z30. C00071CA4 BBE
    moody and eldricho like this.
    12-08-13 05:51 PM
    Leaks are good. Especially for users on Verizon and AT&T - we'd be a year behind in getting anything fresh and new, unless we can get our hands on a leak.

Posted via CB10
    AT&T And Verizon costumers are lucky Claro PR is on 10.0. Thanks to leaks and Sacha I don't have to wait. The funny thing is Claro PR still has Z10 and Q10 on display on their stores and on their shippers.

Posted on the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1809
    12-08-13 05:55 PM
    Personally, I think it's indicative of the CB site as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater. I'm a BB devotee and lover for over 8 yrs, but there's definitely been a decline in overall content and editor contributions over the last 6 mos. Realistically, when's the last time we've seen Kevin make a contribution?

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the BL dissolution is just the beginning...
    12-08-13 05:58 PM
    Jeez and I thought I was the only one who remembered that...

Nope. Lots of us remember.

toobs623 likes this.
    12-08-13 06:03 PM
    Personally, I think it's indicative of the CB site as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater. I'm a BB devotee and lover for over 8 yrs, but there's definitely been a decline in overall content and editor contributions over the last 6 mos. Realistically, when's the last time we've seen Kevin make a contribution?

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the BL dissolution is just the beginning...
    He's in Paris...

12-08-13 06:52 PM
    He's in Paris...

He's on the move with blackberry

Posted from my Z30
    12-08-13 06:55 PM
137 12345 ...