05-28-13 05:37 PM
39 12
tools
    The leaks are probably coming from the carrier testing people at the carriers rather than form BlackBerry.
    Exactly. No employee is being asked to leak builds. Partners need to have access to them.
    BlackBerry could find out who is behind the leaks, but it's too much trouble for very little return right now.
    05-26-13 01:54 PM
    Exactly. No employee is being asked to leak builds. Partners need to have access to them.
    BlackBerry could find out who is behind the leaks, but it's too much trouble for very little return right now.
    Well it definitely benefits everyone to have these leaks. Us, carriers, BB... There have always been leaks as far back as I've been using BlackBerry so it's definitely not a new thing
    05-26-13 08:49 PM
    This answer it for you?
    Leaked OS, legal?-img_00000010_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:52 PM
    Ummm. Oooo kay...

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    05-26-13 10:22 PM
    I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm as curious as anyone about where the leaks are coming from. At the same time, I'm just glad to have them available.
    05-27-13 12:31 AM
    I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm as curious as anyone about where the leaks are coming from. At the same time, I'm just glad to have them available.
    Who cares where they come from Just enjoy the love
    05-27-13 09:49 AM
    hmm
    i got one email and is not legal
    so i stop leaks
    please don't open any thread to back on or someother .2342 was the last from my side

i hope BB will push faster OS updates
    Damn. I appreciate your work regardless, it was fun while it lasted
    05-27-13 05:34 PM
    hmm
    so i stop leaks
    please don't open any thread to back on or someother .2342 was the last from my side

Well that's a shame, especially since I finally started using the leaks with the .2342 leak. Thank you for what you guys have done so far. Loving the leaks, although now my Facebook pictures don't show... small price to pay for sure.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:07 PM
    I will keep at the leaks however and try to continue the work into hybrids and full OS'S

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:13 PM
    hmm
    so i stop leaks

Haha, I have a really difficult time deciphering your posts, but thanks very much none the less. It was great while it lasted. Looks like we are banking on Kris from here on out
    05-27-13 06:30 PM
    I will keep at the leaks however and try to continue the work into hybrids and full OS'S

Posted via CB10
    thank you so much!
    05-28-13 12:13 PM
    Thank you very much for your work which enabled me to spend so much fun time during the last weeks. So much improvement on my phone!

I cannot (will not) believe this is the last leak.

See definition of addiction at Addiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia We are here all suffering of this disease.

(excuse my poor school english)
    05-28-13 12:53 PM
    I suppose technically distributing leaks is a copyright violation as you do not have a licence to distribute it...

If you could distribute it in a decentralised manner in a less open system that might work... though would still be illegal (specifically a copyright violation).

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 04:52 PM
    On a side note...
    Without leaks I would be stuck in the stone age with O2 UK... Vodafone UK would then be my only realistic update hope.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:37 PM
39 12