Hello, everytime i install leaked OS, i have this problem, whenever my battery died, my bbm always gone from the hub. also email account. anyone having this problem? or just me??
    Thanks.

My device = Z10 STL-2
    10-02-13 03:55 PM
    Hello, everytime i install leaked OS, i have this problem, whenever my battery died, my bbm always gone from the hub. also email account. anyone having this problem? or just me??
    Thanks.

My device = Z10 STL-2
    If I understand what is happening correctly, you are running a leak. You use your phone and then when the battery dies, and you recharge it and restart the phone, BBM is gone from the Hub and your email as well.

I think you have to log back in to your BBM and also enter your password into your email account for it to start showing up in the Hub. The key is to not let your battery die.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-02-13 04:02 PM
    bbm is still functioning but i cant get notification. i always have to open bbm app to check if anyone text me. =.= contacts from email also gone.
    10-02-13 04:10 PM
    I'd like to know what version of the leaked os you are running
    That sounds extremely odd
    I have installed countless numbers of OSes (I'm part of BerryLeaks, so I guess that's a must! )
    I have never had this issue. I had issues like slow startup of android runtime after battery dies, but nothing that stays non-functional
    Perhaps you should reload your OS. Occasionally, issues do come up, because every so often you get a "bad" install where a function is just buggy for no good reason
    Make sure you know what you are doing and restoring, etc, because not knowing what you are doing could easily mess up your device in ways that you may not be aware of
    10-02-13 04:16 PM
    it started with 10.2.0.14++ till the latest. i dont know. i always did a clean restore. is there anyway i can do other than clean restore?
    10-02-13 04:21 PM