02-17-15 07:05 PM
235 ... 678910
tools
    Deleted the appropriate radio file, and now have this baby installed on my Classic Thanks again OP

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2267)
    02-09-15 04:00 PM
    Regarding loading 2267on a z10-stl 100-3, It appears after reading the whole thread, that if you download this blitz package and unzip it into a folder, then delete the radio files, you should then be able to drag the rest of the folder (minus the radio files) over to Sachesi to side load on your phone---and that the current 2073 radio should work with no problem. Is this correct? Anyone know. Don't want to give my friend the wrong info.
    02-09-15 04:49 PM
    I used Darcy's tools and you don't have to delete any files, it knows to not install them.
    02-09-15 06:37 PM
    Radio for Z10-STL100 2/3/4 please ...

PS: Sachesi 2 select proper radio file for connected phone also. No need anything to delete.
    But i don't know what is doing in case of missed proper radio file for phone..
    Last edited by Kaacz; 02-09-15 at 07:19 PM.
    02-09-15 06:58 PM
    What are these nuance barseant for?

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    02-09-15 09:08 PM
    What are these nuance barseant for?

Voice commands, dictations and such. I don't consider them necessary. I only offered it for those that were curious or just wanted the absolute latest versions.
    02-09-15 09:29 PM
    Voice commands, dictations and such. I don't consider them necessary. I only offered it for those that were curious or just wanted the absolute latest versions.
    Ok thanks for the info.

02-09-15 09:31 PM
    Hi CB,

I am only active in reading the forums and not really participated in posting or replying. Reading all the hype of leak OS really hit me and finally tried a blitz file last night. It was for a 10.3.1.1154.

I came from an official 10.2.1 for q10. Sorry I forgot the exact version.

Having read the Blitz Package guide, I have a few questions:
    1. If coming from a 10.3.1.1154 blitz file, do I just download the blitz file for 10.3.1.2267 blitz file and use sachesi without having to worry about OS and Radio file compatibilties?
    2. If there is no simple answer to question number 1, do I sequentially update from a 10.3.1.1154 to 10.3.1.19xx to 10.3.1.20 upto this upgrade?

Sorry I'm a complete newbie and I am not really technical. But all this leak OS experience is one hell of an addicting game. I hope I don't ever run into bricking my q10

Thanks for any reply.
    02-09-15 11:22 PM
    Hey BL-hope you are doing well. I have a question that I hope you or one of the people on here can answer for me. I have a friend that has a z10 and is currently running .2072/73 on the phone. They want to update to this newest .2267 but are concerned they would have to load 2243 and then the 1955 files first. Is this correct or can they just load this new 2267 Blitz overtop of the .2072 running now. I don't have a Z10 and know nothing about them. Thanks a ton my friend! Go1ndr
    What's up, G. Busy. Life is good bro. I haven't used my Z for a awhile now after using my Q10, bought another Q and then, switching to my Z30. I got tired of the crappy battery and using BA batteries with my Z. Personally, I would hold off until you see a few Z10 members post that have actually installed it and confirmed no issues. Not everyone (not directed at you) understands the disclaimer surrounding the OS upgrade. Hell people read it on here everyday.....and still don't get it.
    02-10-15 02:29 AM
    Hi CB,
    I came from an official 10.2.1 for q10. Sorry I forgot the exact version.
    Having read the Blitz Package guide, I have a few questions:
    1. If coming from a 10.3.1.1154 blitz file, do I just download the blitz file for 10.3.1.2267 blitz file and use sachesi without having to worry about OS and Radio file compatibilties?
    2. If there is no simple answer to question number 1, do I sequentially update from a 10.3.1.1154 to 10.3.1.19xx to 10.3.1.20 upto this upgrade?
    Thanks for any reply.
    For update from 10.2.x use Autoloader. Leaks have not settings-upgrade procedure and you will get configuration mismatch. Autoloader make settings clean. Don't restore settings from BBLink backup, you will get same problem. Nondestructive update way not exist. 10.3.1.8xx leaks was have too many changes, it is impossible go trough those leaks nondestructive without settings wipe. Wait for oficial release .. or ..
    - Move data files to SD and create backup of pop-emails, sms, calendar & etc via app (e.g. Ultimate Backup).to SD. Remove SD.
    - use autoloader. ALL DATA AND SETTINGS FROM PHONE FLASH ARE DELETED! Same as Wipe.
    - Insert SD. Restore backup from SD via same app. Set all accounts. Set rest of settings. Install all apps.
    02-10-15 03:21 AM
    For update from 10.2.x use Autoloader. Leaks have not settings-upgrade procedure and you will get configuration mismatch. Autoloader make settings clean. Don't restore settings from BBLink backup, you will get same problem. Nondestructive update way not exist. 10.3.1.8xx leaks was have too many changes, it is impossible go trough those leaks nondestructive without settings wipe. Wait for oficial release .. or ..
    - Move data files to SD and create backup of pop-emails, sms, calendar & etc via app (e.g. Ultimate Backup).to SD. Remove SD.
    - use autoloader. ALL DATA AND SETTINGS FROM PHONE FLASH ARE DELETED! Same as Wipe.
    - Insert SD. Restore backup from SD via same app. Set all accounts. Set rest of settings. Install all apps.
    Thanks for the input. Perhaps I should share my whole experience and see what other think of this. The possibilities that you listed never happened on my Q10. Here's the sequence of events:

1. I researched finding out if Blackberry Link have Ubuntu version. I ended up installing Sachesi for Linux.
    2. Using Sachesi for Ubuntu I experimented on the Backup feature. Sachesi backed up my Q10 just like the .bbb file Blackberry Desktop Manager does. I have not tried restoring from that .bbb file though.
    3. Having further read the threads here, I discovered that a certain Blitz does a non-evasive upgrade. So I followed the Blitz instructions for 10.3.1.1154 release.
    4. So I have an official 10.2.1 upgraded to a leaked version 10.3.1.1154 via Sachesi.
    5. After the upgrade, I went to Blackberry World and checked for updates for all my Apps. There were updates and I downloaded all of them.
    6. I have used the following since the leaked OS upgrade via Blitz and Sachesi
    a. Phone calls
    b. Text messages
    c. Data on - browsing, facebook, twitter, gtalk, yahoo messenger, bbm and hotspot work

With 10.2.1, having Data turned on gives me like 8 hours of BB usage. With 10.3.1.1154 I am now on my 12th hour and still have 37% battery left. I am using my phone with better battery life now.

That is why, I thought: "Maybe 10.3.1.2267 has better stuff for me"

But then again, it was my first time to install a leaked OS, first time using Sachesi and will be my first time to upgrade again using the same methods.

Thus I posted the questions. I appreciate your feedback and am truly fortunate that I have never experienced any loss of data, information, settings or app config when I upgraded to a leaked OS. Your points are all noted.

Anybody else want to share their insights?

You can tell me the search terms I can use. I do search the threads but I just don't know what terms to look out for. Thanks!
    02-10-15 04:21 AM
    Running smoothly on my Classic. Thanks OP

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2267)
    02-10-15 06:48 AM
    #BUG
    The music player does not responds quickly when Pause button is touched.
    I never used native music player due to very average music quality and lack of equalizer but with this update i found stock music player good with my Sennheiser MX 170 earphone.
    But this bug is annoying me.
    02-10-15 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the input. Perhaps I should share my whole experience and see what other think of this. The possibilities that you listed never happened on my Q10. Here's the sequence of events:
    All working ..
    SImply: you are lucky. Maybe some kind of config upgrade process is included in leak that you use for upgrade. Exist many leaks before with bad result without wipe config...
    02-10-15 10:39 AM
    Any chance / anybody / to get radio file for Z10-234 ??
    02-10-15 10:41 AM

1. I researched finding out if Blackberry Link have Ubuntu version. I ended up installing Sachesi for Linux.
    2. Using Sachesi for Ubuntu I experimented on the Backup feature. Sachesi backed up my Q10 just like the .bbb file Blackberry Desktop Manager does. I have not tried restoring from that .bbb file though.
    3. Having further read the threads here, I discovered that a certain Blitz does a non-evasive upgrade. So I followed the Blitz instructions for 10.3.1.1154 release.
    4. So I have an official 10.2.1 upgraded to a leaked version 10.3.1.1154 via Sachesi.
    5. After the upgrade, I went to Blackberry World and checked for updates for all my Apps. There were updates and I downloaded all of them.
    6. I have used the following since the leaked OS upgrade via Blitz and Sachesi
    a. Phone calls
    b. Text messages
    c. Data on - browsing, facebook, twitter, gtalk, yahoo messenger, bbm and hotspot work

With 10.2.1, having Data turned on gives me like 8 hours of BB usage. With 10.3.1.1154 I am now on my 12th hour and still have 37% battery left. I am using my phone with better battery life now.

That is why, I thought: "Maybe 10.3.1.2267 has better stuff for me"

But then again, it was my first time to install a leaked OS, first time using Sachesi and will be my first time to upgrade again using the same methods.

Thus I posted the questions. I appreciate your feedback and am truly fortunate that I have never experienced any loss of data, information, settings or app config when I upgraded to a leaked OS. Your points are all noted.

Anybody else want to share their insights?

You can tell me the search terms I can use. I do search the threads but I just don't know what terms to look out for. Thanks!
    Before I can offer any insight to what I have on my Z30, what carrier are you and what is their coverage in your area, most importantly, inside buildings?
    02-10-15 12:23 PM
    SImply: you are lucky. Maybe some kind of config upgrade process is included in leak that you use for upgrade. Exist many leaks before with bad result without wipe config...
    I think luck is on my side at this point. I just tried Darcy BB Tools last night. I run 10.3.1.2267 over my 10.3.1.1154. It ran smoothly too. I am using my Q10 as I would on 10.2.1. No serious problems yet. I still have to monitor battery consumption though.

Before I can offer any insight to what I have on my Z30, what carrier are you and what is their coverage in your area, most importantly, inside buildings?
    I have unlocked Q10. In the Philippines, I am on Smart carrier. If you mean signal coverage when you say coverage, signal is nationwide. I get signals even inside buildings.
    02-10-15 06:20 PM
    Ok, so I noticed after upgrading to 10.3.1.2267, my phone storage shrunk from 9gigs to 7.4gigs. I am not sure if I am posting this question at the right thread, but please correct me:
    Do I need to do some file clean-up of some sort? More than 7gigs of Blackberry OS data seem a bit heavy on storage.
    02-10-15 06:23 PM
    Hey buddy, glad to hear from you! Us old BB7 guys have to stay together. I actually have a q10 (have since they first came out) but a buddy of mine saw the .2267 running on mine and wanted to load it to his Z10 so I told him I'd inquire about it. I saw there is now an autoloader out for most units so it should be coming along soon. Really glad to see you are an "Ambassador" on here! Long overdue! All is the same in So CA--just hanging and waiting for AT&T to open up the Passport for sale. If it weren't for the damn double typing, I'd never give up the Q but don't want to order a keyboard when the new phones are almost out, and I've been out of warranty for a long time. LOL! Take good care my friend!
    02-10-15 06:43 PM
    I have unlocked Q10. In the Philippines, I am on Smart carrier. If you mean signal coverage when you say coverage, signal is nationwide. I get signals even inside buildings.
    Then I would say that the 2267 Blitz will work for you. I am currently on 2243 core OS, 1955 applications, and 2073 radio. I carrier is WIND and the signal strength inside buildings isn't great, even with a Z30. In fact, I found that using the 2244 radio had my phone disconnecting several times a day and affecting my Z30's power usage.
    Ok, so I noticed after upgrading to 10.3.1.2267, my phone storage shrunk from 9gigs to 7.4gigs. I am not sure if I am posting this question at the right thread, but please correct me:
    Do I need to do some file clean-up of some sort? More than 7gigs of Blackberry OS data seem a bit heavy on storage.
    You can take a look in Settings -> Storage and Access -> Device Storage Details to see what's taking up so much of your storage space. You can also remove the bar files that you don't need using Sachesi. This thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...d-flab-977846/ can give you an idea of what you can remove. Be sure not to remove bar files pertaining to your language though.
    02-10-15 11:19 PM
    Then I would say that the 2267 Blitz will work for you. I am currently on 2243 core OS, 1955 applications, and 2073 radio. I carrier is WIND and the signal strength inside buildings isn't great, even with a Z30. In fact, I found that using the 2244 radio had my phone disconnecting several times a day and affecting my Z30's power usage.

You can take a look in Settings -> Storage and Access -> Device Storage Details to see what's taking up so much of your storage space. You can also remove the bar files that you don't need using Sachesi. This thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...d-flab-977846/ can give you an idea of what you can remove. Be sure not to remove bar files pertaining to your language though.
    Thanks for taking time and assessing my situation.

And thanks again for the link. I will definitely try that when I get home later.
    02-11-15 02:05 AM
    Thanks for taking time and assessing my situation.

And thanks again for the link. I will definitely try that when I get home later.
    You are most welcome.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 02:46 AM
    I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious here, but how do I know which radio I need to keep for my Q10?
    02-11-15 08:25 AM
    I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious here, but how do I know which radio I need to keep for my Q10?
    You shouldn't need to. Sachesi would know which radio to load on your device automatically. Same goes for the Core OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 10:56 AM
    Like said above, Sachesi should sort out the radio needed for your device on its own. Make sure your running the most recent of Sachesi. And just to answer your question, Q10's require the radio containing "qc8960.wtr" in the filename, as opposed to something like qc8960.wtr5 which would be for a Z30.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2243
    02-11-15 12:30 PM
235 ... 678910