Post Removed due to BBOS decided to make a "JOKE" of everybody and simple not crediting the main source CB from where it came!
    Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 06-09-13 at 07:43 PM.
    06-09-13 06:48 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...4285-a-816284/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...alarms-816491/

I'm usually not "that guy", but did you even look before you posted that?
    06-09-13 06:52 PM
    If they did get them from here, only the clock is actually from 10.2 anyway. The others are from 10.1.0.4285 for Z10 owners who don't get the full 4285 leak

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...4285-a-816284/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...alarms-816491/

I'm usually not "that guy", but did you even look before you posted that?
    Actually it was posted on here CB only the Alarm clock From 10.2 not Browser, Camera, Facebook

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    06-09-13 06:55 PM
    They have picked it from here and are erroneously reporting all as 10.2. They quote that there isnt much difference in the camera app but I remember Kris telling that the app has a new low light mode in it.
    If they did get them from here, only the clock is actually from 10.2 anyway. The others are from 10.1.0.4285 for Z10 owners who don't get the full 4285 leak

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:59 PM
    They have picked it from here and are erroneously reporting all as 10.2. They quote that there isnt much difference in the camera app but I remember Kris telling that the app has a new low light mode in it.
    So basically its not even 10.2 apps!

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    06-09-13 07:02 PM
    And there's a conspicuous lack of credit for where the files came from too. If this is what leakers deal with all the time can anyone blame them for not leaking? No credit and only got 20% of the details right.

And calling the people with the leaks selfish for not sharing??? Nice

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 07:03 PM
    This is a "polite" board unlike my forum where 4-letter words can be used with impunity
    06-09-13 07:06 PM
    Ok, got this clear! All files from them comes directly from here CB but they didn't even bother giving credit for the hard workers here! (not nice)
    Plus ONLY the Clock app is actually the 10.2 bar (took from here, posted without credit for CB) and the rest us from 10.1 leak but for some odd reason they claim it's 10.2 apps, probably the same reason they claim it's there's and don't bother of giving credit so they they could claim that it's 10.2 when it's really 10.1

Edit: OP Updated! Removed main post!
    (Reason: Not fear what they have done to CB)
    06-09-13 07:10 PM
    And there's a conspicuous lack of credit for where the files came from too. If this is what leakers deal with all the time can anyone blame them for not leaking? No credit and only got 20% of the details right.

And calling the people with the leaks selfish for not sharing??? Nice

Posted via CB10
    Those of us who have been around these forums for a long time appreciate and respect those that share with us.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino, Mecca EL and vzw8830 like this.
    06-09-13 07:17 PM
    Hey everyone, JT here. I'm AgentBlackBerry on BBOS and posted the leaks there. We got these BAR files emailed to our tips account, and it was brought up to my attention that they came from here originally. The post has since been edited and the source link has been included at the bottom.

If you guys know us, or me specifically from Twitter, you would know how important crediting sources in any of my posts is, so it wasn't done deliberately.

Also, the selfish thing was a freaking joke, so if you guys can't take a little humor, lighten up. If anyone has any questions or if anything else ever needs to be edited on BBOS, feel free to contact us or me via Twitter @BlackBerryOS or @jt_teran
    JoeJerde and habs_fan like this.
    06-09-13 07:28 PM
    I say no body trust BlackBerryos.com any more until they learn to play the game. sorry but that stuff irks me.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 07:29 PM
    Hey everyone, JT here. I'm AgentBlackBerry on BBOS and posted the leaks there. We got these BAR files emailed to our tips account, and it was brought up to my attention that they came from here originally. The post has since been edited and the source link has been included at the bottom.

If you guys know us, or me specifically from Twitter, you would know how important crediting sources in any of my posts is, so it wasn't done deliberately.

Also, the selfish thing was a freaking joke, so if you guys can't take a little humor, lighten up. If anyone has any questions or if anything else ever needs to be edited on BBOS, feel free to contact us or me via Twitter @BlackBerryOS or @jt_teran
    Joke or not, it's not something to be just tossed around. It's the Internet there is no way to tell someone's intention of words

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 07:30 PM
    Oh and this isn't the first time you guys haven't given proper credit where due. I remember having to contact direct about my 10.2 screen caps and video

Posted via CB10
    q649, Mecca EL and SebastianNap like this.
    06-09-13 07:31 PM
    And just so things are clear, I deserve no credit at all for the files themselves, I just got the method to extract them from the full autoloader.

Kris and Ibfe deserve most of the credit because without them there would be no files for me to work off of.

Posted via CB10
    npisano likes this.
    06-09-13 07:36 PM

So basically you posted the post on the website just for the joke of it? And how do you want people should trust you??? You making fun of people and then who knows you might even brick someone's phone but hey it was only a joke! That's stupid to say but one thing for sure I stopped trusting you guys for good and I have deleted your app!
    Good luck with your nasty going without crediting the source in the first place and making as a "JOKE"

06-09-13 07:42 PM
    Was reading the comment on that page, Btw is that the same SCrid2000 as SCrid2000 the ambassador here?
    06-09-13 07:44 PM

A little piece of advice, if your intention was to joke but people didn't get it, apologize my friend and explain yourself better... Asking for lighten up because people don't understand your sense of humor it's kind of weird...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-09-13 07:46 PM
    loool you forum ppl take things to another level !! GO #teamblackberry
    06-09-13 07:49 PM
    Teh internets...

serious stuff..
    06-09-13 07:52 PM