01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Dear friends. I have two days with this OS. I really have not had any failure. I still believe that failures come with the installation procedure of the Beta. But for once I find a fault, even installing the APK , even when following a failure of the Instagram for video uploads, I've discovered that it has to do with the video format that are working with the BB10. The WMA videos up to perfection.
    I`m STL- 100-1
    How to install :
    1) MAKE A CLEAN INSTALL WITHOUT SUPPORT INFORMATION OR APPLICATIONS BUT IN THE CLOUD OR GOOGLE OR YAHOO FOR CONTACTS .
    2) MAKE ALL THE INITIAL PROCESS CONNECTED TO A WIFI NETWORK , AND DOWNLOAD ALL OF WAY ​​CLEAN .
    3 ) USE A MARKET FOR GOOGLE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS THAT THE BEST RESULT THE 1MARKET Mobile .
    4) ADD CONTACTS ACCOUNT ( GMAIL , YAHOO OR AOUTLOOK ) first, and WAITING TO DOWNLOAD ALL PRIOR TO ACTIVATE THE BBM .
    5 ) Launch next the BBM AND WAIT FOR UPDATE ALL GROUPS AND CONTACTS .
    6) LAST , PREFERABLY THE NEXT DAY, RESTART THE SERVICES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER .

I repeat, I have not had a failure except that eventually paralyzes the apk installer, but wait a few seconds and restart the installation and ready. But this only happens eventually. And the Facebook Hub is not work so good.

And I reaffirm . Innnnnncreidible This OS is really good. And I consider criminal the bad propaganda that makes this Mobile, but that is capitalism, wild and destructive for a "competitive reasons". To me, it's the best Mobile there (I've tried others), to the real needs of a comprehensive user. ( I'm a journalist ).
    Thanks.
    11-14-13 08:57 AM
    Not a clue why there's so many reported bugs, but since my 8100 I've seen those posts, no matter what OS.

Installed, restored, and the only issue I have is accessing Accounts in Settings. Fortunately I didn't when I first booted up, and signed in to all my emails. Only Evernote and LinkedIn left to annoy me.
    11-14-13 09:08 AM
    Hello,
    just to resume... if I install this leaked version on my Z30, I can make calls?
    11-14-13 09:12 AM
    Hello,
    No. Sorry. Only Q devices and the STL100-1 Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:18 AM
    Hello,
    No, no, no!!!
    11-14-13 09:20 AM
    Dear friends. I have two days with this OS. I really have not had any failure. I still believe that failures come with the installation procedure of the Beta. But for once I find a fault, even installing the APK , even when following a failure of the Instagram for video uploads, I've discovered that it has to do with the video format that are working with the BB10. The WMA videos up to perfection.
    I`m STL- 100-1
    How to install :
    1) MAKE A CLEAN INSTALL WITHOUT SUPPORT INFORMATION OR APPLICATIONS BUT IN THE CLOUD OR GOOGLE OR YAHOO FOR CONTACTS .
    2) MAKE ALL THE INITIAL PROCESS CONNECTED TO A WIFI NETWORK , AND DOWNLOAD ALL OF WAY ​​CLEAN .
    3 ) USE A MARKET FOR GOOGLE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS THAT THE BEST RESULT THE 1MARKET Mobile .
    4) ADD CONTACTS ACCOUNT ( GMAIL , YAHOO OR AOUTLOOK ) first, and WAITING TO DOWNLOAD ALL PRIOR TO ACTIVATE THE BBM .
    5 ) Launch next the BBM AND WAIT FOR UPDATE ALL GROUPS AND CONTACTS .
    6) LAST , PREFERABLY THE NEXT DAY, RESTART THE SERVICES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER .

I repeat, I have not had a failure except that eventually paralyzes the apk installer, but wait a few seconds and restart the installation and ready. But this only happens eventually. And the Facebook Hub is not work so good.

And I reaffirm . Innnnnncreidible This OS is really good. And I consider criminal the bad propaganda that makes this Mobile, but that is capitalism, wild and destructive for a "competitive reasons". To me, it's the best Mobile there (I've tried others), to the real needs of a comprehensive user. ( I'm a journalist ).
    Thanks.
    I hope you write more articles per year than post here.
    11-14-13 09:21 AM
    ok . so. i cant login to the android apps i install. keyboard doesn't come up for me to sign into to certain apps. i install google keyboard but i need to set it. and i normally use the facebook home app to go to settings but i cant login to facebook. .

I think i got the problem solved .. restarted my phone.. and also pulled out the battery.. and i can see the google keyboard appear without setting it. now time to remove the vibrate option when typing
    11-14-13 09:27 AM
    To find it, go to Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor. Then click on each app and school to the bottom of the screen to see its data usage.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    Oh ok I see where I've gone wrong. I was thinking it was an inbuilt app that counts our monthly data allowance in the background as we go.

I've seen which you referred to which is pretty neat.

Posted via my CB Q10
    11-14-13 09:59 AM
    I haven't run into anyone else with this problem but I'm running this 10.2.1.1055 OS on a Q10 with Verizon. I am unable to send MMS message, I get a "Invalid Destination Address" every time I try. I have contacted verizon tech support to make sure my network settings are synced but no change.

I can send and receive SMS, receive MMS, I can also send and receive pictures through BBM.

Any suggestions or fix would be appreciated.
    11-14-13 10:36 AM
    I haven't run into anyone else with this problem but I'm running this 10.2.1.1055 OS on a Q10 with Verizon. I am unable to send MMS message, I get a "Invalid Destination Address" every time I try. I have contacted verizon tech support to make sure my network settings are synced but no change.

I can send and receive SMS, receive MMS, I can also send and receive pictures through BBM.

Any suggestions or fix would be appreciated.
    Actually that has been reported. Have you tried restarting or a battery pull a few times? I'm not sure if this has been resolved.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:41 AM
    Actually that has been reported. Have you tried restarting or a battery pull a few times? I'm not sure if this has been resolved.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I have restarted it. Battery pulled it. Same result. Hopefully someone with a Q10 on Verizon has or has had the same problem.
    11-14-13 10:56 AM
    Also, did anyone else have a problem running the apk installer after restoring from back-up?

With mine, after picking the .apk file on my phone it goes into the "processing" screen and gives me the "installer has stalled" message. Even after clicking cancel, it would just keep "processing".

I fixed the problem by reloading the leak and started from scratch without restoring from backup and then the apk installer worked flawlessly.
    11-14-13 11:04 AM
    - On Q10 you can assign speed dials to physical keys
    what about Q5??

thx!
    11-14-13 11:10 AM
    Has anyone tried loading an older sys.data.pbcd bar to try and resolve the bridge issue with Playbook?
    11-14-13 11:13 AM
    I have the worst bug ever

Can't... Stop... Using... My... Phone...
    11-14-13 11:21 AM
    - On Q10 you can assign speed dials to physical keys
    what about Q5??

thx!
    Yes. That is in the OP.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:25 AM
    It's baked into the OS. I can't imagine a scenario were you wouldn't have it if you install the entire OS. Perhaps if you cherry-picked a few bars, you might not have it.
    To find it, go to Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor. Then click on each app and school to the bottom of the screen to see its data usage.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    Thanks for the tip but would be better if they could just allow us see the total amount of data used instead of a breakdown
    11-14-13 11:28 AM
    Thanks for the tip but would be better if they could just allow us see the total amount of data used instead of a breakdown
    Not sure where you're located or what carrier you have, but VZW has an app that does that.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:30 AM
    Yes. That is in the OP.

Posted via CB10
    great,ty
    11-14-13 11:33 AM
    just finished restoring. so far, the only bugs are the music not playing from the music app and that blinking proximity sensor.
    11-14-13 11:33 AM
    Also I notice once you load channels you loose the new emoticons. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:52 AM
    It has NOT been released for the following:
    All Playbook Versions
    Nor has any version of BB10. That reference is amusing, because sadly, I have seen people ask that.
    It's like listing Iphone there too. :-)
    non-vtec likes this.
    11-14-13 11:55 AM
    I have this loaded on Z10 STL-3 so no radio BUT....

My media player worked from go
    ** found all music on my media card and played it**
    ***I like the progress bar as it loads the music after reboot***

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131212.png

My accounts are fine and I can add new accounts from settings with NO issue.
    **Used a backup from 10.1 (not sure if that matters)**

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131213.png

I CAN hook up to DDPB and install with NO issue
    **loaded up an app store bar just to check**

BBM shows ALL my contacts pics.
    **Havn't tried loading channels yet**

My pic password is not slow
    **faster than typing a 4 # password**
    11-14-13 11:58 AM
    Nor has any version of BB10. That reference is amusing, because sadly, I have seen people ask that.
    It's like listing Iphone there too. :-)
    I know. I was just trying to add some humor.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:04 PM
    I can not uninstall apps. All sideloaded apps and all native apps (facebook, twitter,..) are back after reboot
    11-14-13 12:21 PM
1,194 ... 678910 ...