01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 56789 ...
tools
    So I installed on Q10 (3) and so far so good.
    Only bug I found is proximity sensor.
    Account works fine.
    Music player + facebook issue was solved by sideload of bars.
    11-14-13 05:25 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to fix the accounts page? I have tried sideloading other sys.settings.accounts bars but without success so far.
    Please pvt message me if you find a solution.

Going through the hub is not helpful as I cant add twitter/facebook/evernote etc.

Thanks
    11-14-13 05:25 AM
    I see the "data monitor app" update in the first post.

Where can we find this ?

Cheers

Posted via my CB Q10
    If you meant Device Monitor, Setting > Quick Setting > Device Monitor. Select check box, from then on you should have it when you swipe down from the home screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:36 AM
    Does anyone know how to get the contacts back from the back up file?
    I did the restore after the update! But the contacts did not come! :/

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:45 AM
    I see the "data monitor app" update in the first post.

Where can we find this ?

Cheers

Posted via my CB Q10
    I think it's an error . I can't find it on my Z10. It would be a much welcome feature believe me
    11-14-13 05:52 AM
    Sounds like a hurricane of bugs. Was excited until I read that list of issues Anyone know if you can restore from 10.2.0?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:54 AM
    Sounds like a hurricane of bugs. Was excited until I read that list of issues Anyone know if you can restore from 10.2.0?

Posted via CB10
    Restored everything without any problems.

And I dont suffer from most of bug mentioned in OP, only FB, music player and proximity sensor. The first two I solved by sideloading bar from .825.
    11-14-13 06:12 AM
    I think most of the issues people are having stem from the restoration of backup. So if you can do without your old backup, then you won't have most of those issues. I did a clean install, I didn't restore backup. The only issue i'm having is the Music Player issue, which can be easily solved. I don't really listen to music, so I'm not bothered for now. I don't have the wifi issue, the Data connection issue, the Facebook issue, the Account Page issue, the APK installer issue or BBM issues.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Mitchell Thurber likes this.
    11-14-13 06:20 AM
    Thanks that will be my plan then!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 06:35 AM
    If you meant Device Monitor, Setting > Quick Setting > Device Monitor. Select check box, from then on you should have it when you swipe down from the home screen.

Posted via CB10
    I was referring to the Data Monitor App from the first post. It sounded interesting.

Posted via my CB Q10
    11-14-13 06:52 AM
    I think it's an error . I can't find it on my Z10. It would be a much welcome feature believe me
    That's a shame. All I can find on my Q10 when searching is the one I bought called Data Monitor. If we had this as a native feature to run in the background that would've been great.

Posted via my CB Q10
    11-14-13 06:54 AM
    I've had a few happen to me as well. No other problems though
    Nice to know thanks man!

Posted via CB10 on my ? BlackBerry Q10
    11-14-13 07:11 AM
    Will you please update if full version for other phones leaks? Thanks for the hard work!
    11-14-13 07:12 AM
    I installed this leak without my SIM on. So far no problem with wifi, media player and other settings that go back to on even if turned off already. Also didnt have a problem with FB and Linked In, just took a while to finish setting up. No problem also adding email accounts from set-up.

Few bugs I encountered.

When I inserted my sim card and turned on the phone, when it prompted me to enter my PIN number and I did correctly, it showed a message that my SIM has been locked due to encoding an incorrect PIN more than 3X. I only typed it once and did not make a mistake. But despite the message, it still went through and my sim was not blocked at all. 2nd try after turning off the phone again did not show the message.

BBM - I was not able to login to BBM, showed no network error even if I am on wifi. Then 2nd try showed unable to connect. Solution, I installed the beta channel and was able to have bbm already though it took a while.

I also don't have the new emoticons on my bbm that was reported by others.

Charging - when I was charging after the install, it wasnt doing it. The battery level never changed. I turned off the phone and charged it while off, then turned it on after about 10 minutes and charging is now ok.

I haven't tinkered the phone new features much so probably I will see a few more bugs.

Other thank that this leak is very very good with all the new features.

Thanks a lot.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 07:20 AM
    Did you restore from a backup? I heard that someone had a problem with that after a backup.

Posted via CB10
    Yea I had that same issue and a few others that bugged me so I ended up downgrading. Here is a screenshot of the apm mmsc settings from 10.2.0.1803. See if it works. I have AT&T as well. If it works I might switch back.
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    TheEliteOne likes this.
    11-14-13 07:35 AM
    That's a shame. All I can find on my Q10 when searching is the one I bought called Data Monitor. If we had this as a native feature to run in the background that would've been great.

Posted via my CB Q10
    It's baked into the OS. I can't imagine a scenario were you wouldn't have it if you install the entire OS. Perhaps if you cherry-picked a few bars, you might not have it.
    To find it, go to Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor. Then click on each app and school to the bottom of the screen to see its data usage.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    11-14-13 07:41 AM
    to fix the issue:

01: settings
    02: Storage and Access
    03: Access to Storage, change from autodetect to either windows / Mac, problems solved!!!
    11-14-13 07:45 AM
    None whatsoever
    Anyone experiencing random reboots? I think i mightve had 2 since loading the OS if so anyone have any ideas for fixes? Pls and thanks!

Posted via CB10 on my ? BlackBerry Q10
    11-14-13 08:20 AM
    You Can use Sachi's Tool "Sachesi-1.1" and extract the bbm bar file, do it on your own risk good luck
    Hey Raphael, I noticed the name, so I had to ask... is there Armenian language support in this new build?
    11-14-13 08:20 AM
    I'm not experiencing any of these issues on my Q10. It's worth mentioning I didn't restore after installing the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 08:22 AM
    ok . so. i cant login to the android apps i install. keyboard doesn't come up for me to sign into to certain apps. i install google keyboard but i need to set it. and i normally use the facebook home app to go to settings but i cant login to facebook. .
    11-14-13 08:28 AM
    Can you guys receive MMS/Picture msgs and with which telecom?
    I can send, but not receive, tried even sending one to my self - nothing.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BES10
    11-14-13 08:37 AM
    so this is a good year and half away from an ATT release? fml.
    11-14-13 08:37 AM
    Wow, can't believe 32 likes only in this thread. This one should be larger than the original leak/fight/poetry/radio-beg/school-skipping thread. Huge thanks for the big effort on gathering and sharing all this info in one place, mrfreeze. I'm on Z10 -3 and already tried loading the leak with a previous radio file unsuccesfully but I found this truly helpful. From now on I will download via torrent and seed.
    BigBadWulf and mrfreeze like this.
    11-14-13 08:39 AM
    Inslattled this on my Z10 STL100-1 two days ago and its all working fine except for three inssues as listed below.

1. Priority calling not working even after activating it. Used to work earlier.

2. Unambel to add an apple email account. Tried from the mailbox settings and add account method both not working. Get the message unable to add account.

3. Delete on handheld, a feature I was waiting on from the time I bought the device is here but when se to delete on handheld only it is deleting all mails that have not been actually opened on the PC. When I read a mial on handheld and want to delete on handheald only its not happening.

Any help and suggestions on the above will be appreciated
    11-14-13 08:44 AM
1,194 ... 56789 ...