01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 45678 ...
    Battery is taking to long to charge,3- 4 hours with original charger.
    It's not a problem for me since I charge my q10 overnight, but for some it might be.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BES10
    Yep, I too agree with this, Battery backup is worst with this leak.. Just played candy crush for 20 minutes and 30% of the battery has been drained.. WTF
    11-14-13 01:47 AM
    Also when set to delete on handheld the messages that are unopened in the mailbox but opening in the handheld are both deleted instead of only on handheld

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:48 AM
    Yep, I too agree with this, Battery backup is worst with this leak.. Just played candy crush for 20 minutes and 30% of the battery has been drained.. WTF
    Pull battery for about 1 hour.

Posted via CB10
    Anyone having major issues may want to try deleting the amazon market app and the 1mobile market. Everything was working surprisingly great (even BlackBerry world & media worked where other people were having problems & had to sideload older bars) but as soon as I installed those two markets & rebooted using the two voulume buttons, everything went haywire. Messages wouldn't delete, super long delay when trying to type in bbm, profile kept changing back to normal from vibrate on its own, deleted apps came back. Deleted the two market apps, rebooted & everything is working as it should. This is on my Q10 by the way.

Posted via CB10
    I've installed 1Market, Amazon Appstore and i some what felt filthy and deleted, After a reboot they appeared again..
    Sorry if it has already been pointed out but speed dial on Z10 is working for me assigning the numbers to contacts.

Leaked OS: List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:51 AM
    Improvement - In priority calling, earlier reply now were having one fixed message and three boxes to set your message, now fixed message has gone. only three message boxes.
    11-14-13 01:55 AM
    I found one more improvement, when we used to open folder and then swipe up to close the folder, that time camera, serach and phone icons used to disappear and then restart of the device wqas only option but now with this new leak , no more disappearing thing.
    11-14-13 02:01 AM
    I have installed

Any idea, how can i set white balancer?
    11-14-13 02:05 AM
    Somebody knows, how modification OS like Autoloader format to Sachesi format? I have Macbook Pro, it work only Sachesi files. And i don't have any Windows iso and don't can download it, because slow internet((( Thanks!
    11-14-13 02:12 AM
    which one is the file manager .bar so i can do apk installs
    11-14-13 02:20 AM
    with new leaked version, select wallpaper not working.
    11-14-13 02:20 AM
    Anyone have any issues when adding or updating contacts?

Mine dont seem to keep the new or update details.

11-14-13 02:38 AM
    battery of the device turns off %30 ı am 10,2,0,424
    11-14-13 02:51 AM
    Apart from the Music Player not working, there's this issue where I could not unlock the handset after having restarted the handset for some reason. Tried battery pull, turn off-on, restart again, but the device wouldn't unlock on swiping up or pressing the power button. Re-installed the OS to fix this issue.
    11-14-13 02:54 AM
    battery of the device turns off %30 ı am 10,2,0,424 why ?
    11-14-13 02:57 AM
    How is the proximity sensor on Q10 (SQN100-3)?

Is it major problem if its not working?

I am considering to flash this leak and run it as daily driver.
    11-14-13 03:12 AM
    APK installer recognized the Yelp 11/13 APK as an update (complete with an Update button as opposed to Install). Nice.

SQN100-1 + | STA100-3 +
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-14-13 03:15 AM
    The list of new stuff is amazing!

STL100-2 OS10.2.1.575. Wipe, no restore.
    11-14-13 03:39 AM

I know there is multiple other threads around noting bugs, fixes and features in the new OS leak, but there is not one place that has all the information. Below I have compiled as much of the information I could gather from all the other threads and put it in one location.

Bugs and Issues:

- Media player non-functional
    ------ FIX: Sideload load this version of the media app from a previous build: sys.airtunes- 5.1 MB https://mega.co.nz/#!6UUzQBqb!ImE3mR...eXV3-fdiz2WHPE
    - Created custom notification profile for a contact. Now unable to remove contact from custom notification list. Also, notifications set from within Contacts app are not set if notifications from Settings are first established.
    - Not saving drafts in emails
    - Some users have had wrong battery percentage
    ------ FIX: Pull battery from device for 1 hour
    - Wifi not working on some devices or has connectivity issues
    - Wifi calling does not work (for you TMO users)
    - Can't connect to DDPB (has not worked with any 10.2 build)
    - Group Text Messages - when you respond to a group text message it sends it to each user individually.
    - On AT&T LTE network, when placing a call, the network mode drops down to 4G (that is normal for AT&T). If you end the call before it goes through, phone looses network for 2-3 seconds. Luckily, it doesn't bug when the call goes through after hanging up.
    - Proximity sensor (faded red flashing LED on the left of the BB logo) turns on for 5 seconds after awakening the device, sometimes it stays on forever though.
    - When searching for a phone and pressing call - Skype starts instead of the phone app. This might be an easy fix, I just don't have time to investigate yet (uninstalled Skype for now)
    - I had an issue with BT transfer that failed in the middle but the transfer indicator stayed in the drop down menu. There is an option to cancel it, however it did not work nor BT off/on. A reboot was needed.
    - BBM does not show photos of contacts
    - Picture Password is slow
    - Facebook acts strange; cannot open notifications in hub
    ----- Sideload the Facebook bar from .845 leak. https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRlWAaRD!RC4m7nPNHylYmusYH2dvZg
    - Contacts may only show up as phone numbers and not sync properly to name
    - When adding additional email accounts; If you go to settings and then Accounts it shows a blank screen. (Q10 Confirmed)
    ----- Work Around: Go to hub management and add email from there
    - Bridge functionality is not working to connect to PlayBook (Q10 confirmed)
    - Proximity sensor does not work
    - Bluetooth Streaming not working - Reported by a user a Q10 SQN100-4 on Sprint
    ----- Potential Fix: Try rebooting the device

Thanks to the following (if I missed someone let me know): tahabashir1991; thurask; bennyph; splatterb0y; Prince Radebe; wu-wei; amiitoj; djsvetljo; kfroese; sirjes; BerryInsider; Karan Mohal; toobs623
    ive had just experienced 2 bugs on my q10.

- Wifi not working on some devices or has connectivity issues
    fix - did a hard reset ( pressing both vol keys together and keep it pressed for some time ) wipe and new set up the device. Wifi started working just fine.

- BBM does not show photos of contacts.
    fix - its more than 24 hrs and the OS seems to have settled. the contact pics started to appear back on its own.

no other bugs noticed till now and everything is working smooth. ( in the last 24 hrs of installing the leak , must have made at least 4 or 5 hard resets , which could explain the smoothness of the OS )
    Last edited by iMischief; 11-14-13 at 04:05 AM.
    11-14-13 03:49 AM
    You Can up z10-2?please coming soon
    11-14-13 03:53 AM
    Anyone experiencing random reboots? I think i mightve had 2 since loading the OS if so anyone have any ideas for fixes? Pls and thanks!

Posted via CB10 on my ? BlackBerry Q10
    I've had a few happen to me as well. No other problems though
    11-14-13 04:12 AM
    This update is really awsome, as I had ma update 2 days back.... But yesterday tried off on APP side... Really gr8.... Initially tried with Amazon App Store, but tat wasn't a nice move . then tried with Aptoide, tat made my day. Loaded all my Fav stuff's and all ran well. Google apps xcludes this list as it shows me the Phone isn't registered or some thing... anyways am happy with remaining ones...

Thanks for Leak B.I.

Enjoy BB Maniac's...
    11-14-13 04:13 AM
    I see the "data monitor app" update in the first post.

Where can we find this ?

Posted via my CB Q10
    11-14-13 04:34 AM
    Really impressive updates. The only bug I have noticed on my Q5 is the blinking proximity sensor(only noticeable in the dark). And the network signal keeps dropping when set to 4g/3g/2g which could be due to radio incompatibility(im over-satisfied with H/3g speed)

Also I have noticed a relatively large battery drain when using android apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 04:43 AM
    I read the first thread posted on this leak. (so can you make calls or not it) to many post on the leak.
    the first line you can make calls the I read you can't that will be coming soon?
    11-14-13 05:16 AM
1,194 ... 45678 ...