- When adding additional email accounts; If you go to settings and then Accounts it shows a blank screen. (Q10 Confirmed)
    ----- Work Around: Go to hub management and add email from there
    On Z10
    I tried this and it didn't work, blank screen stays forever.

Anyone got another work around?
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-blank.png

i also tried this:
    Those who all can't add accounts if they need it urgent now they can access by going to hub
    - setting
    - accounts
    - advanced
    Then it goes smoothly from here

Posted via CB10
    I able to add account, but there's no facebook and twitter account, only mail accounts.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gpl4all; 12-10-13 at 02:54 AM. Reason: add more info
    12-10-13 02:25 AM
    Bingo! I couldn't open accounts in settings (10.2.1.1055) and as soon as I deleted google app it came back. Thanks for the info VR6!
    You're welcome!

Fired from my Z10
    12-10-13 03:24 AM
    On Z10
    I tried this and it didn't work, blank screen stays forever.

Anyone got another work around?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blank.png 
Views:	2245 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	228614

i also tried this:

I able to add account, but there's no facebook and twitter account, only mail accounts.

Posted via CB10
    Delete your Google services

Fired from my Z10
    12-10-13 03:25 AM

Fired from my Z10
    VR6, i don't have google service in my z10 nor any application listed here:

List if Android apps:
    - Facebook
    - Facebook messenger (not sure)
    - Facebook pages manager
    - Viber
    - Google Login service (not sure)
    - Google Play service (Confirmed by VR6)
    - 1Mobile App Store (for some users)
    - Good eReader App Store
    - Aptoid
    - Google Play apk/bar (according to Robbenezer)
    - Samsung ChatOn
    is there any cause?
    12-10-13 05:12 AM
    Some android apps seem to be to blame for this.

Posted with my shiny new Z30
    12-10-13 10:17 AM
    Some android apps seem to be to blame for this.

Posted with my shiny new Z30
    I doubt about that somehow.

It might be caused by I restored my backup from 10.2.0, and no one knows the compatibility of data format from 10.2.0 to applications in 10.2.1 and this is just my speculation. I really need to prove it by wiping my Z10 and not restoring my backup data, but it's impossible also. There's no way i can survive without restoring it. accounts is easily fresh added, but most of my important data is in Remember, and up to now, there's no way to backup Remember data, and restoring.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gpl4all; 12-10-13 at 11:13 AM. Reason: add more info
    12-10-13 11:07 AM
    @gpl4all: Fire chest backup from BBM World will let you back up your remember notes as well as contacts and other things.

Posted via CB10
    gpl4all likes this.
    12-10-13 11:47 AM
    I doubt about that somehow.

It might be caused by I restored my backup from 10.2.0, and no one knows the compatibility of data format from 10.2.0 to applications in 10.2.1 and this is just my speculation. I really need to prove it by wiping my Z10 and not restoring my backup data, but it's impossible also. There's no way i can survive without restoring it. accounts is easily fresh added, but most of my important data is in Remember, and up to now, there's no way to backup Remember data, and restoring.

Posted via CB10
    Or you can link your Remember with an Evernote account and then it is automatically backed up.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 12:09 PM
    I haven't figured out why, but I had two Evernote folders disappear for some unknown reason, so be careful with what you trust to Evernote.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:01 PM
    @gpl4all: Fire chest backup from BBM World will let you back up your remember notes as well as contacts and other things.

Posted via CB10
    I will give it a try, thank you

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:27 PM
    at last i have able to solve my problem with account setting (at least partially at this moment). these are steps i did:
    • wipe Z10
    • after it went back on, restore only settings & media (backup file from 10.2.0)
    • it rebooted after restore
    • and all my Remember data are there, along with all my accounts (need to be reverified)
    • my imap, gmail, facebook, twitter verified with no problem
    • the only problem is with yahoo mail, it just kept refusing my password (this I suspect because i used app password in yahoo mail).

now my Z10 is consolidating all data, after that i will try to load 1mobile apk and test it whether i still can manage accounts. will update result later.

update: first apk i installed: firefox/fennec 20.0.1.en-US.android-arm.apk from mozilla ftp site, and after that account management problem back again.

so to me, the problem is not related to google apk, and i use trusted apk which is from mozilla site.
    i suspect there's something to do with android player, not the apk itself.
    Last edited by gpl4all; 12-11-13 at 03:56 AM. Reason: update
    12-11-13 02:40 AM
    Hi Friends,

Previous Z10 owner here from the Philippines, and then sold it in anticipation of the Z30 so I was out of circulation for a few months. I just purchased the Z30 over the weekend and I dave to say I am happy to be back (really missed the intuitive keyboard, the Timeshift camera for taking pictures of fast-moving objects, and the front-facing camera).

So first "leak" I have tried is 10.2.1.1055, and I'm here to report my results. I'll go line-by-line as per the first post (OP); please excuse the long message.

Device model on hand is: STA100-2

Working out-of-the-box without modifications (i.e. sideloading of BAR files), or issue not encountered

1. Media Player non-functional
    2. Not saving drafts in emails
    3. Wifi not working on some devices or has connectivity issues
    4. When searching for a phone and pressing call - Skype starts instead of the phone app
    5. BBM does not show photos of contacts
    6. Contacts may only show up as phone numbers and not sync properly to name
    7. When adding additional email accounts; If you go to settings and then Accounts it shows a blank screen (Q10 Confirmed)
    8. Proximity sensor does not work
    9. Text Message interface doesn't change to Dark Theme even when set (unlisted in OP but mentioned in other threads)
    10. Contacts interface doesn't show in Dark Theme (unlisted in OP but mentioned in other threads)

Confirmed Not working

1. Some users have had wrong battery percentage - NOTE: possible that I don't have this issue; I was continuously using the device while charged so I can't give accurate feedback for this.
    2. Proximity sensor (faded red flashing LED on the left of the BB logo) turns on for 5 seconds after awakening the device, sometimes it stays on forever though. - NOTE: I have read about the corrupted data being pushed from the servers and restarted the device as advised; also tried disabling Location Services and restarting as per one of the posts. Disabling Location Services doesn't seem to be related to the issue since issue is still evident. I have observed that this issue happens only when you change the orientation of the device, i.e. tilting between portrait and landscape orientations. To isolate if issue is hardware-related, or software-related specific to 10.2.1.1055 leak, or related to the data corruption issue by server, I reloaded 10.2.0.1809. UPDATE: loaded 10.2.0.1809 and the issue is not observed. This leads me to believe that this is specific to the 10.2.1.1055 leak.
    3. Facebook acts strange; cannot open notifications in hub - NOTE: I have observed that this happens only when trying to open notifications from "Main Hub". However, opening of notifications works fine if accessed from "Facebook's Hub".

Not tested, due to feature not applicable in my case, or feature not being used

1. Now unable to remove contact from custom notification list. Also, notifications set from within Contacts app are not set if notifications from Settings are first established.
    2. Wifi calling does not work (for you TMO users)
    3. Can't connect to DDPB
    4. Group Text Messages - when you respond to a group text message it sends it to each user individually.
    5. On AT&T LTE network, when placing a call, the network mode drops down to 4G (that is normal for AT&T). If you end the call before it goes through, phone looses network for 2-3 seconds. Luckily, it doesn't bug when the call goes through after hanging up (not applicable for me)
    6. I had an issue with BT transfer that failed in the middle but the transfer indicator stayed in the drop down menu. There is an option to cancel it, however it did not work nor BT off/on. A reboot was needed.
    7. Picture Password is slow
    8. Bridge functionality is not working to connect to PlayBook (Q10 confirmed)
    9. Bluetooth Streaming not working - Reported by a user a Q10 SQN100-4 on Sprint
    10. OpenVPN
    11. Wifi calling

Apart from those, I'm so happy now that I have the Z30.
    12-11-13 04:28 AM
    Photos of contacts not appearing in hub, is there a way to fix this?

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1055)
    12-11-13 07:31 AM
    I have been using 1055 for a few weeks now. Initially I had issues with the PIM Service running on overdrive for some reason. I have done security swipe twice and the last third time re installed the software after swipe. Finally the device is working perfectly and giving 20+ battery life d not having any problems what so ever which have been repeatedly reported in this forum. I am using the Z30. Perhaps the third reinstall has finally done the trick?? Remains a mystery.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 09:16 AM
    So Ive had this leak for a couple weeks now and really the only problem Ive experienced is the Facebook issue which I dont really care about until the past couple days. Ive noticed that sometimes it appears that my radio just goes out from time to time. Ill be texting somebody, waiting on a reply only come to find out that they didnt receive it. Another example was this morning when It appeared that my radio was gone for almost an hour and I missed 2 phone calls which I only knew about because a message was left on my voice mail. Ive done a hard reset as early as last night. Im able to use the internet just fine, the wifi works and my phone is telling me Im connected to a network. Im using a Tmobile Q10, anybody have any suggestions? Battery pull maybe?
    12-11-13 09:53 AM
    If you open a contact, swipe up from middle of screen, it shrinks picture size to get over view.

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000109.png
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000110.png

Posted by Menshawy who's using Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055 and is anti Android ports on BlackBerry 10
    kimoi likes this.
    12-11-13 11:59 AM
    Anyone having a prob setting a custom ringtone for a contact?

TIA
    Me

Z10 STL100 -1 10.2.1.1055 - Channel C000194AE
    12-11-13 02:44 PM
    Can't hear other people when on a BBM Video call. Using a Z30, both other users were using a Z10. Anyone experience this, have a fix, any thoughts?
    12-11-13 03:53 PM
    I'm having the same accounts problem on my Q10 a lot of other people are having. It worked fine after I updating I put my facebook, gmail & evernote manually no problems as the back up didn't work but this morning it keeps showing a blank screen when I try to go in to add my twitter.
    I added the amazon & 1mobile app stores & yelp, trip advisor & garmin connect apps this morning since so I'm guessing it was something to do with them.
    I'm assuming my only option would be to reload the os and make sure all my accounts work before I add apks unless anyone has a simpler idea.
    I could just use a different twitter client but I like instant actions with the keyboard.
    Last edited by MRJUCY; 12-11-13 at 06:02 PM.
    12-11-13 05:47 PM
    I'm having the same accounts problem on my Q10 a lot of other people are having. It worked fine after I updating I put my facebook, gmail & evernote manually no problems as the back up didn't work but this morning it keeps showing a blank screen when I try to go in to add my twitter.
    I added the amazon & 1mobile app stores & yelp, trip advisor & garmin connect apps this morning since so I'm guessing it was something to do with them.
    I'm assuming my only option would be to reload the os and make sure all my accounts work before I add apks unless anyone has a simpler idea.
    I could just use a different twitter client but I like instant actions with the keyboard.
    That issue is in the OP, and repeated throughout this thread. Remove the sideloaded apk, and if you still can't access the account screen, reload the OS.
    12-11-13 06:49 PM

Fired from my Z10
    Had the same ! Deleted android google services and could accs my accounts immediately

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:17 PM
    That issue is in the OP, and repeated throughout this thread. Remove the sideloaded apk, and if you still can't access the account screen, reload the OS.
    Correct! Delete all of your android apps starting with the last one you loaded and going backwards. Keep trying to open the accounts screen and when you hit the magic number, it will appear. It is an android runtime problem that seems to rear its ugly head when you hit too many android apps. I only had to delete 2 before it reappeared. good luck!
    12-12-13 06:10 PM
    Has anyone seen this issue?
    Lock phone and enter bedside mode.
    Swipe to leave bedside mode and unlock phone
    The clock app is still running.

Only seen this with the 10.2.1.1055 leak. Hardly a show-stopper just worth a mention...

Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.1055 DTAC 3G
    12-12-13 06:48 PM
    I have also seen this issue but not for as long as I have been running 10.2.1.1055. I am also having an issue with Facebook notifications iin the hub that won't open when selected. This, too, was functioning normally until a couple days ago.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 v10.2.1.1055
    12-12-13 07:11 PM
    Has anyone seen this issue?
    Lock phone and enter bedside mode.
    Swipe to leave bedside mode and unlock phone
    The clock app is still running.

Only seen this with the 10.2.1.1055 leak. Hardly a show-stopper just worth a mention...

Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.1055 DTAC 3G
    Yup. Seeing this on my Q.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-12-13 07:16 PM
1,194 ... 4445464748