01-27-14 10:06 AM
1,194 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    My side loaded apps or apks stop responding after a while. For example instagram would still open but I am not able to scroll up or down or post any pictures. Only fix for me is to restart my phone which is a pain in the ****

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:36 PM
    Tried to do a search but with the huge amount of posts didn't seem to find anything related. My girlfriends phone I upgraded it to 10.2.1.1055 and for the most part is working better than the previous official release. We can't however seem to have the "vibrate" option working under the "normal" notification profile. But if we change to the "vibrate" profile it works fine. Yes we have the vibrate option turned "on" but for some reason it just will not work under the "normal" notification profile. Anyone else have this issue? Anything we can do??
    11-26-13 12:31 AM
    Here are some glitches
    1 texts jam. When messaging a contact a lot it jams and I need to use 3 swipe diagonally down to fix it.with the conversation open

2. Drafting this message has some lag on it in the crackberry app. Not cool

3. When I do calls the Skype app decides to try and call the number instead..unless I go to the dial phone number app diectly..typo due to the stupid lag in the app.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 12:44 AM
    Bedside mode in 10.2.1.1055 does not allow phone calls. What is the difference then between bedside mode and airplane mode? I believe there should be an option to cut only mobile data and wifi and allow phone calls if the user wants to allow them. I personally wanted a function that cuts all the data but allows phones in case of emergency. This is not it !
    11-26-13 03:25 AM
    Bedside mode in 10.2.1.1055 does not allow phone calls. What is the difference then between bedside mode and airplane mode? I believe there should be an option to cut only mobile data and wifi and allow phone calls if the user wants to allow them. I personally wanted a function that cuts all the data but allows phones in case of emergency. This is not it !
    It's on the os.
    Open clock app -> pull down menu from top bezel -> clock setting -> toggle 'phone calls in bedside mode' to ON.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 03:54 AM
    Got a problem with Facebook events in the hub when I try to open them the screen dims as if it is about to show FB and after a second returns to normal brightness.

Not in much of a rush to fix it as FB drives me mad but I'll try removing my account and reinstalling the app...

Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.1055 DTAC 3G
    11-26-13 06:36 AM
    I have no problems / bugs, not even the "accounts page not loading", BUT i can not get Google Maps to run at all.
    Tried installing from 3-4 different markets, Google Play through Snap, then tried side loading 3 versions both with and without debug token as well as from BB10bars.net but all of them just freeze after 3-4 seconds and from then on i can't move the map.
    Anyone has any advise ?
    11-26-13 06:39 AM
    Got a problem with Facebook events in the hub when I try to open them the screen dims as if it is about to show FB and after a second returns to normal brightness.

Not in much of a rush to fix it as FB drives me mad but I'll try removing my account and reinstalling the app...

You can also try installing the bar files from the 845 OS. This fixes the hub issue as I have done it. FB still has slow loading issues which hopefully are fixed in the next leak.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:46 AM
    Anyone knows how to use the Remote search of emails older than 60 days?
    I'm with a Q10 using 10.2.1.1055
    Thanks
    11-26-13 08:02 AM
    You can also try installing the bar files from the 845 OS. This fixes the hub issue as I have done it. FB still has slow loading issues which hopefully are fixed in the next leak.
    does your facebook always coming back on contacts in the device contact everytime restart the device? i had manually off the sync between contacts and facebook but stiil after restart device its showing again...

Posted via MightyZ10 STL-2 OS 10.2.1.1055
    11-26-13 08:09 AM

On the Facebook Hub, tap Status. When Status appear, tap Cancel. Now open again you unread FB notification/s. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10 | Keep Moving
    11-26-13 08:11 AM
    does your facebook always coming back on contacts in the device contact everytime restart the device? i had manually off the sync between contacts and facebook but stiil after restart device its showing again...

Posted via MightyZ10 STL-2 OS 10.2.1.1055
    Did you run restore?

11-26-13 08:16 AM
    Cannot load account in setting page, loading forever. Anyone has this problem?

Posted via CB10
    I'm having this as well. Not sure when it started since applying the leak for a couple of weeks and having several email accounts, FB, linkedin, twitter all set up. Only noticed it when trying to reinstall facebook and now I can't add my account.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 08:34 AM
    Did you run restore?

yes, full restore... does sideload facebook bar in OP will solve this problem?
    11-26-13 08:36 AM
    Do not restore settings when loading a leaked OS. I don't know if you load FB bar fixes the issue. You can try, but if it still occurred, try to run autoloader again and do not restore.

11-26-13 09:04 AM
    I'm having this as well. Not sure when it started since applying the leak for a couple of weeks and having several email accounts, FB, linkedin, twitter all set up. Only noticed it when trying to reinstall facebook and now I can't add my account.

Posted via CB10
    Very well documented issue. It's one or more of your Android apps causing it. Which one(s) varies by user. Deleting the offending app(s) will restore access to accounts.
    yobil likes this.
    11-26-13 09:23 AM
    Do not restore settings when loading a leaked OS. I don't know if you load FB bar fixes the issue. You can try, but if it still occurred, try to run autoloader again and do not restore.

Okay thanks...

Sent from MyMighty Z10
    11-26-13 09:27 AM
    Okay thanks...

Sent from MyMighty Z10
    Good luck.

11-26-13 09:43 AM
    Haven't seen this bug yet, don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I have deleted 4-5 apps, both android and native BlackBerry, after a restart of my Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 they all came back. I even removed them by app manager. And they come back. Any one else.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 09:49 AM
    Haven't seen this bug yet, don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I have deleted 4-5 apps, both android and native BlackBerry, after a restart of my Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 they all came back. I even removed them by app manager. And they come back. Any one else.

Posted via CB10
    Delete it again.

11-26-13 09:50 AM
    i have this bug (no idea if was reported already, i looked for it in this thread and didn't see it)... i have a z30, no full restore... if you have the web browser open, i have seen a couple of time that when minimized and then you open the settings (pull down top) then the area of the settings over the browser is not visible, you can actually see the browser but, if you press over it (with the setting menu still open) you are pressing something in the settings area... has anyone else seen this?
    11-26-13 11:45 AM
    Possible Bug. After accepting a call while the phone is locked and picture password enabled I can't unlock the phone to access the apps such as calender etc.

Anybody else experiencing this? It's a real issue when on a call and someone asks about my availability, or if I need to refer back to an email. It's not an issue if the phone is unlocked when the call comes in, only if it's locked.
    11-26-13 02:41 PM
    Possible Bug. After accepting a call while the phone is locked and picture password enabled I can't unlock the phone to access the apps such as calender etc.

Anybody else experiencing this? It's a real issue when on a call and someone asks about my availability, or if I need to refer back to an email. It's not an issue if the phone is unlocked when the call comes in, only if it's locked.
    Same thing happens on mine.

- Picture password enabled - hangs up on the caller when I swipe up to unlock the phone
    - just the Device Password enabled - I can swipe up to enter password and unlock phone, as expected, while on a call
    11-26-13 03:27 PM
    Anyone knows how to use the Remote search of emails older than 60 days?
    I'm with a Q10 using 10.2.1.1055
    Thanks
    Hub -> Search -> Scroll to the bottom of the results displayed for the menu item to kick off a remote search. I've been pretty happy actually with how it's worked in this latest release. Been able to get to the emails I was looking for, although it does take a little longer than expected. About as long as it took to write this post. Initial remote search is capped at 100 results, and if you scroll to the bottom there is a 'get more results' option.
    11-26-13 03:50 PM
    I'm having an issue getting Facebook contacts to properly sync with contacts...

STL100-4 Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    11-26-13 04:34 PM
1,194 ... 3839404142 ...