01-27-14 10:06 AM
1,194 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    This leak is too much filled with bugs. Everything I do doesnt seem to work
    The android apps that I have downloaded via Amazon App Store keep closing when opened and the volume is low although I have the vol setting up as far as it can go. I have tried everything that has been suggested. From security wipes to reloading the leaked OS. I am just going to go back to a previous leak. OS 10.2.0.1791 seemed to work well for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:56 AM
    This leak is too much filled with bugs. Everything I do doesnt seem to work
    The android apps that I have downloaded via Amazon App Store keep closing when opened and the volume is low although I have the vol setting up as far as it can go. I have tried everything that has been suggested. From security wipes to reloading the leaked OS. I am just going to go back to a previous leak. OS 10.2.0.1791 seemed to work well for me.

Posted via CB10
    I've had issues with apps from the Amazon store as well.
    I haven't had any issues at all with the same apps from 1Mobile though. There is a known issue with the volume and some apps, in sure it will be addressed in a future leak.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 12:04 PM
    Hi guys.. found a solution with camera bug.

If you guys are having camera freezing or distortion before or about to take a picture, delete all androids apps market.
    I used to have this problem until I deleted Blackmart, Amazon appstore and 1mobile.
    I just leave Droid store in my phone if I need to have another android apps.

After I deleted the android apps, my camera functions as normal in camera app and Instagram camera.
    11-23-13 08:20 PM
    only issues i have after installing the update is i cant get BBM or blackberry protect to work.

I tried sending a registration request but no change. anybody have any suggestions?
    Last edited by Terrellizme; 11-23-13 at 10:41 PM.
    11-23-13 08:56 PM
    Has anyone has issues with the phone getting warm with general use? By general I mean web surfing, bbm, bbm channels, texting etc? I expect it when I play games, but not the other stuff. I may try to reload the os, but id rather not go scorched earth if I don't have to. Thanks for any help

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:03 PM
    Dont know if i can call this a bug, but here goes. Device= STL-03

Today for the 1st time since loading up .1055 friday I did a reboot(press and hold the power button, then press restart) and it seemed to have bricked the device. It goes in to a seemingly endless restart loop. it boots up the loading bar saying 100% stays there for up 30mins then reboots itself.

I just re-installed .1055 moments ago, and decided to do a reset using the up & down volume keys because a few android apps that worked before on .1055 were loading and crashing. Now the device is in the restart loop again. i doubt its the app since these are the same apps i install with every OS update.

*Im gonna leave the battery out for a few hours and see whats up with it tonight. I'll downgrade to 10.2.0.1083 until a more stable 10.2.1 comes along.
    Remove your SD card and reboot. I have seen corrupt SD cards cause this issue before.

Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10 STL100-4/10.2.1.1055 while being the Greatest
    11-23-13 09:05 PM
    Has anyone has issues with the phone getting warm with general use? By general I mean web surfing, bbm, bbm channels, texting etc? I expect it when I play games, but not the other stuff. I may try to reload the os, but id rather not go scorched earth if I don't have to. Thanks for any help

Posted via CB10
    Yes, if my screen is on for more than 5 minutes the phone becomes hot, battery drains at 20% an hour, I'm sure the two are related.
    11-23-13 09:09 PM
    Yes, if my screen is on for more than 5 minutes the phone becomes hot, battery drains at 20% an hour, I'm sure the two are related.
    Any idea if re loading the os helps? I havent seen that battery drain with that, but ill look to see if that happens to me as well

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:12 PM
    I've noticed CB + BBM causing heavy drain, but with all OS's inc. VZW's factory loaded 10.1-whatever is was.....in fact anything that required constant data bandwidth on LTE makes my Q hot. And not in a good way

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    11-23-13 09:48 PM
    I've noticed CB + BBM causing heavy drain, but with all OS's inc. VZW's factory loaded 10.1-whatever is was.....in fact anything that required constant data bandwidth on LTE makes my Q hot. And not in a good way

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    Yeah, I keep lte off unless I actually need it. Since I am usually in an area where I can connect to wifi, I just use that

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:51 PM
    Yeah, I keep lte off unless I actually need it. Since I am usually in an area where I can connect to wifi, I just use that

Posted via CB10
    After all I went thru to keep my unlimited data plan, along w/ standard company policies on music streaming services clogging up our server bandwidth, I make a point of streaming everything thru LTE. Funny thing tho, streaming music itself is not a heavy drain, but BBM / CB is. Which makes me curious....b/c my typing can't use more bandwidth or radio power.... I mean, really?

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    11-23-13 10:36 PM
    I'm sorry if someone has already mentioned this. Couldn't find it in threads using cb app (kept jumping pages).
    Posted via CB10
    Next time just reboot CB10. Worked for me

Posted by CB11
    11-23-13 11:19 PM
    Next time just reboot CB10. Worked for me

Posted by CB11
    How do I reboot CB app?
    Not in the settings.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:27 AM
    One issue which I am facing is the camera one. I am not able to capture the videos. Camera just hang up and didn't do anything.

Any solution for that? Or can anyone please provide me with the only the camera file so that I can reload and try.

I have BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:28 AM
    Guys!! For you complaining about a hot phone and fast battery drain.
    The thread where you got the download link CLEARLY says you will experience those 2 symptoms for the first 24/48 hours until the phone has finished "indexing" and setting up.

If you don't know what you are doing or if you can't read...leave the leaks alone.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 08:03 AM
    Only bug that I've noticed is that I can't see my contacts when i'm in the phone App. They are all there if I look via Contacts, but can't access them nor see them via the phone app.

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.1.1055 ~ AT&T
    11-24-13 10:23 AM
    Priority calling not working for me now with this leak. Worked on the earlier leak.

Am in STL100-1. US anyone having this issue.

U don't have a white balance setting as seen on screen shots posted by others.

Please advice.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:36 PM
    Did we get fix for blinking priximity sensor??

IT is very frustrating....

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:46 PM
    Hello everyone, I just installed the 10.2.1.1055 for stl 100-1 and my camera does not work. It says camera cant be started. Can anyone help me out?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 01:54 PM
    Guys!! For you complaining about a hot phone and fast battery drain.
    The thread where you got the download link CLEARLY says you will experience those 2 symptoms for the first 24/48 hours until the phone has finished "indexing" and setting up.

If you don't know what you are doing or if you can't read...leave the leaks alone.

Posted via CB10
    I upgraded on day 1 of the leak, and my Q10 is still randomly heating up.

And I need to figure out how to get my Accounts tab past "Loading". I was re-reading the thread from scratch last night but lost my spot.

Poaasted with my asexy red Q10 with the wonky A key
    11-24-13 03:36 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with Remote File Access (RFA) and 10.2.1.1055? When I was on 10.2 it worked fine and I could access my computer at home through RFA with no problems. However when I upgraded to the 10.2.1.1055, I see my computer in the File Manager source selection but it never connects when I select it.

I have turned off RFA in Link and rebooted my PC, then turned it back on with no change. I also toggled it on my device with a reboot and no change.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    11-24-13 03:39 PM
    my fault happened with my work email as soon as I added my work account (activesync account) it said that the administrator will not allow access to media card (i could use my work email on 10.2 with out this problem) the annoying thing is that its a personal phone so is annoying this happens
    11-24-13 04:00 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with Remote File Access (RFA) and 10.2.1.1055? When I was on 10.2 it worked fine and I could access my computer at home through RFA with no problems. However when I upgraded to the 10.2.1.1055, I see my computer in the File Manager source selection but it never connects when I select it.

I have turned off RFA in Link and rebooted my PC, then turned it back on with no change. I also toggled it on my device with a reboot and no change.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    I've had the same problem. I solved it by signing out of Link, shutting down Link, rebooting it, signing in again, going to settings in Link for both the computer and device, re-establishing your "new" Z10 with Link, along with the RFA in Link. Took a couple times to do it. The problem can't be solved on the Z10 alone. I agree the whole thing makes no sense.

Posted via CB10
    HotFix likes this.
    11-24-13 04:13 PM
    I've had the same problem. I solved it by signing out of Link, shutting down Link, rebooting it, signing in again, going to settings in Link for both the computer and device, re-establishing your "new" Z10 with Link, along with the RFA in Link. Took a couple times to do it. The problem can't be solved on the Z10 alone. I agree the whole thing makes no sense.

Posted via CB10
    Deleting the pairing on the device and in Link and rebooting both after re-pairing resolved the issue so thank you very much!
    11-24-13 04:49 PM
    I did a quick search but didnt see anyone with a problem doing a backup using LINK and new .1055. I get this error message every time I try. Is it me ?
    Attachment 222017
    I'm getting the exact same error. I've posted this question also, and never found a solution yet! Major bummer!!
    11-24-13 09:19 PM
1,194 ... 3637383940 ...