01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    I just installed on my gf stl02 and it works fine, also bbm was ok, but now there is no ? at the signal neither with wifi, it's a leak problem or its just the network?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:53 PM
    Wow. I'm sorry man. It doesn't sound like something is corrupt. Good luck and post your findings here.
    It looks like the phone is bricked. Tried lots of things and still no mobile data.

Oh boy why did I bother with this...
    11-17-13 10:05 PM
    pvphooman, do you know of a fix for the Quick Settings? I keep losing mine the second any contact is added , whether restoring thru settings, syncing thru BBLink, adding manually or even when my BBM contacts are added with BBID. It's driving me batty lol All works fine beforehand.

I cant think of any way else to get them in there
    That's a strange one. I went all out and decided to security wipe before and after installing 1055 and didn't do a restore. Everything is working for me except I've got the accounts loading bug. sorry I don't know how to fix your bug other than to do a clean install.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055 CB10
    11-17-13 10:11 PM
    Couldn't find a solution to the MMS issue specifically for Bell Mobility Canada on 10.2.1.1055 . The threads indicate that you need to set things up manually but couldn't find the right details for Bell.
    Lots of info online that didn't work because I was entering to much info. Here is what worked for me (Grabbed from a working 10.2.0 phone).

Hub > more > Settings > Text Messages > Adavanced

All fields are blank below APN settings except the two shown in the picture

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00001030.png

Posted via CB10
    kfroese likes this.
    11-17-13 10:40 PM
    Couldn't find a solution to the MMS issue specifically for Bell Mobility Canada on 10.2.1.1055 . The threads indicate that you need to set things up manually but couldn't find the right details for Bell.
    Lots of info online that didn't work because I was entering to much info. Here is what worked for me (Grabbed from a working 10.2.0 phone).

Hub > more > Settings > Text Messages > Adavanced

All fields are blank below APN settings except the two shown in the picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001030.png 
Views:	1175 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	221891

Posted via CB10
    The mms issue has always crept up for me when I wiped and didn't rerun the autoloader again. When I install wipe install again I've never had any problems

Posted via CB10
    nothingworks likes this.
    11-17-13 11:02 PM
    For those looking for colour-coded emails...

Looks like the colour selection has been moved from email account settings, in the Hub, to:

Hub Management
    Pick the email account, Facebook account, etc... and you can select an "Account color" there.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:06 PM
    I don't know if others are having this problem but when it prompts me to put my password in after swiping up its a bit slow. I get my full password typed in and then have to wait till the device catches up before hitting enter. I have the same issue with the search from homescreen. anywhere else i type its fast and at the same pace as me. I'm currently doing a full wipe and reloading the leak to see if it helps.
    11-17-13 11:10 PM
    I don't know if others are having this problem but when it prompts me to put my password in after swiping up its a bit slow. I get my full password typed in and then have to wait till the device catches up before hitting enter. I have the same issue with the search from homescreen. anywhere else i type its fast and at the same pace as me. I'm currently doing a full wipe and reloading the leak to see if it helps.
    Are you using Amazon app store by any chance?
    11-17-13 11:11 PM
    after several days of using this leak, I no longer have an option to view my accounts in settings. It just loads forever. I'm on STL 100-1. Would you know any fix? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:50 PM
    after several days of using this leak, I no longer have an option to view my accounts in settings. It just loads forever. I'm on STL 100-1. Would you know any fix? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Did you restore settings after installing the leak?
    11-17-13 11:53 PM
    Others who did not restore their settings have also had this problem. I think it's related to an Android application, or even Twitter. Try installing from in Device Monitor.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    This seems to be a major bug with 1055 and hopefully it'll be addressed in the next leak.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055 CB10
    11-18-13 12:01 AM
    It looks like the phone is bricked. Tried lots of things and still no mobile data.

Oh boy why did I bother with this...
    Not sure if you have been asked already, but have you tried registering your BlackBerry again?
    Settings->About->Network->3 dots->Register BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:05 AM
    Not sure wether to post it here or other tread, but i notice that when you open the device monitor under CPU, you can see the list of idle apps. On my unit (Z30) i never open facebook nor log in using my phone and yet the app is idle. Is it mean to be like that? I would be good to terminate certain app process in order to conserve battery as well as the processor. Can somebody enlighten me on this...
    11-18-13 12:44 AM
    No I didn't. It just vanished all of a sudden.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:58 AM
    Hi freeze & the CB leak community - thought to share my 1055 installation experience last night - my first foray into the 10.2.1.xxx series.

First, I uninstalled Link, then installed the latest release (v1.2.1.31) and made a complete backup. Then removed both SIM & SD cards, and ran the autoloader. All good until re-boot, when the LED started flashing, and would not stop. Then during Setup, the device couldn't find the VZW network, just forwarded to the Wifi screen.

At this point, I was considering reinstalling 10.2.0.1803

I did a hard reboot, again w/ flashing LED coming on midway through bootup. This time when it stalled finding the VZW network, and forwarded to the Wifi page, I swiped back, apparently causing it to search "harder", and lo & behold connection was established! LED then stopped blinking when I connected to Wifi. Things were looking up! I wiped, and repeated the same process to get past LED & cell network issues. Then I logged BlackBerry World ID, and tried to connect to Link - I've always had good results w Link restores, though I know many others don't. Well, this time, Link couldn't successfully connect. BlackBerry Device Manager found the device, established and mounted both internal and SD drives, but Link itself couldn't connect. So, being a good 3 hrs into this process, I thought both the device & my laptop needed a break. Heck, so did I! So I shut down my Thinkpad, shutdown AND removed battery from Q10, and actually made the proverbial sandwich, leaving everything off for a little over half-an-hour.

When I restarted, everything was working, Link connected fine, restore worked completely. I re-connected my email, fb & linkedin accounts and all contacts downloaded fine. No restores of my sms & contact-x alternate backups were needed. Battery life is fine...the attached screebshot was over the night while I slept. As you can see, it's settling in just fine. Facebook's ok, as is Linkedin, and my media player works.

Still digging into it, as I haven't loaded any Android apps yet, not having that great a need for them., but this OS seems chock-full of goodies I've just begun to play with.

In conclusion - Best. Leak. Ever.

Until something breaks, at which I'll b back here plaintively calling for help

Attachment 221710

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055

EDIT: as always, many thanks to the BerryLeaks gang, and countless others like freeze, usman, 1ndr, moparfix & moodyk....and anyone I've forgotten. This community makes the platform and the device what it is. Period.
    Awesome!

Though I'd kill for that batt life lol
    Though I am a bit of a heavy user

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131468.png  
    11-18-13 01:17 AM
    Hmm interesting "bug" I just experienced for the first time on this os... did not see mentioned but may have missed.
    At least while pulling a screen shot it does not put the pic into the pictured folder or even under camera app as last pic (like normal for me at least) until another one is taken. Almost like the pic is in limbo until the next pushes it out.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:22 AM
    I'd say it wasn't bad...looks like you went about 18 hrs on 73%.....for me, I know it depends on my usage, so what I look at is the drop during times when I don't touch it all, typically when I'm sleeping. That way, I know what hidden draws occur, as my usgae varies quite widely depending on the kind of work day I'm having.

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    Cool. I will try that one day.

Posted on Z10
    11-18-13 04:44 AM
    Bugs not listed in the first post:

Priority hub doesn't displace anything.

Some applications like Facebook don't show up in the Hub Personal but show up under facebook.

Mark all as read doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:48 AM
    Nope, it works perfectly fine now but i haven't installed anything back on it yet. interestingly enough it now says LTE for my reception, when i first installed it always said 4GLTE which was new to me.
    11-18-13 06:25 AM
    Works great except I cannot send via MMS. Can receive. Just can't send.

Tried entering APN info but doesn't help.

Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    11-18-13 06:46 AM
    I want to install this leak. Is their problems sending and receiving mms picture messaging, with this leak using rogers?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 06:49 AM
    It works on mine!

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    11-18-13 07:06 AM
    Hi, all,

This was also my first time at installing a leak on my Z10. I had installed leaks before on my prior BlackBerry devices, so I thought it was about time. I was running the stock Verizon Wireless software and I backed that up with Link. After that, I downloaded the 10.2.1.1055 + radio to my computer and ran the autoloader following the instructions on Crackberry. The install went fast and flawlessly. After I set the device back up, I let it run for a day to see if there were any bugs before installing apps. I found none. I then used the 1Mobile app downloaded from their site to my Z10 to install a couple of apps I like. Netflix and Nook Reader installed fine. Both run great with no glitches so far. I did download Angry Birds Rio, and it runs good, except the audio will cut out as if muted every once in a while.

Overall, I am pleased with the software version. Battery life seems a little poor, but I am going to reserve judgement on that until I let the software settle on my Z10 for a few days. All of the new 10.2 features are great and I have had no problems with email, texting, MMS, web browsing, or music playing. I am still getting used to all of the features on 10.2, but so far, no major problems. I'm glad I updated my Z10

StreetDocRN

Z10 STL100-4/10.2.1.1055 on Verizon Wireless
    11-18-13 08:06 AM
    Two new things I noticed that I haven't read about. Sorry if someone posted them already.

1- set white balance
    2- set automatic updates for the OS

Attachment 221654
    Attachment 221655

BlackBerry is amazing once again!

Posted via CB10
    I am using OS 10.2.1.1055
    I don't see the both functions

Attachment 221993
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000004.png  
    11-18-13 08:27 AM
1,194 ... 2728293031 ...