01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    How can you permanently delete an android app, every time I restart they are back.

Posted via CB10
    Open Device Monitor (in Settings under App Manager or in the Quick Settings menu), go to the storage tab and delete it from there.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:57 PM
    Hello. SInce loading this new OS Facebook doesn't seem available in the Accounts section under settings. I've downloaded Facebook from BB App World, but it says I need to re-login to use Facebook and sends me to the Accounts section and just spins at "Loading Accounts" and nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.
    11-17-13 05:12 PM
    It has been mentioned and I had a twitter conversation with Clewley about this. It is more of an oversight than a bug. I expect this to be resolved in future builds.

I am thankful they listened to our requests on how to delete. The ones I know are junk I do multiple select and delete. The ones I want to keep on the server I open anyway and look, then delete in hub only.

Getting close....

Posted via CB10
    Hey LP! Hope you're doing well! The next time you talk to the dev please tell them to put out a fix for the bluetooth issue of not staying connected to the auser's car. See the post on previous page. It's a reall issue especially for people in states that require hands-free. I even started a thread about it. Thanks buddy-

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 05:20 PM
    Lol the guy is right. You cannot edit it. Try it again. At least on mine I can't edit the three boxes

Posted via CB10
    Editable on my Q - u guys on Z's?

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    11-17-13 05:20 PM
    Good Morning. Firs I apologize if I've missed if this has already been discussed.. I did not see it.

Has anyone else had any issues with Blackberry Bridge? I cn launch it, but it takes 60 seconds or more to open, then it does nothing I can turn it on, but cn not add a new tablet. Nothing happens when I hit the Add Tablet button. And eventually the screen will refresh and turn off BlackBerry Bridge.
    Yes, bridge is not working. Hopefully next OS leak is not far away and it will fix this problem.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    11-17-13 05:23 PM
    Another FaceBook Fix:

Try to compose a post thru Hub and choose Facebook and then close it.

Now try to open facebook notification thru Hub.

Posted via Z30 (STA100-2 | 10.2.1.1055) Powered by Globe Philippines
    juacas likes this.
    11-17-13 05:29 PM
    Another FaceBook Fix:

Great find! Thank u worked 4 me

White STL100-4 OS10.2.1.1055
    11-17-13 05:33 PM
    Hi freeze & the CB leak community - thought to share my 1055 installation experience last night - my first foray into the 10.2.1.xxx series.

First, I uninstalled Link, then installed the latest release (v1.2.1.31) and made a complete backup. Then removed both SIM & SD cards, and ran the autoloader. All good until re-boot, when the LED started flashing, and would not stop. Then during Setup, the device couldn't find the VZW network, just forwarded to the Wifi screen.

At this point, I was considering reinstalling 10.2.0.1803

I did a hard reboot, again w/ flashing LED coming on midway through bootup. This time when it stalled finding the VZW network, and forwarded to the Wifi page, I swiped back, apparently causing it to search "harder", and lo & behold connection was established! LED then stopped blinking when I connected to Wifi. Things were looking up! I wiped, and repeated the same process to get past LED & cell network issues. Then I logged BlackBerry World ID, and tried to connect to Link - I've always had good results w Link restores, though I know many others don't. Well, this time, Link couldn't successfully connect. BlackBerry Device Manager found the device, established and mounted both internal and SD drives, but Link itself couldn't connect. So, being a good 3 hrs into this process, I thought both the device & my laptop needed a break. Heck, so did I! So I shut down my Thinkpad, shutdown AND removed battery from Q10, and actually made the proverbial sandwich, leaving everything off for a little over half-an-hour.

When I restarted, everything was working, Link connected fine, restore worked completely. I re-connected my email, fb & linkedin accounts and all contacts downloaded fine. No restores of my sms & contact-x alternate backups were needed. Battery life is fine...the attached screebshot was over the night while I slept. As you can see, it's settling in just fine. Facebook's ok, as is Linkedin, and my media player works.

Still digging into it, as I haven't loaded any Android apps yet, not having that great a need for them., but this OS seems chock-full of goodies I've just begun to play with.

In conclusion - Best. Leak. Ever.

Until something breaks, at which I'll b back here plaintively calling for help

Attachment 221710

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055

EDIT: as always, many thanks to the BerryLeaks gang, and countless others like freeze, usman, 1ndr, moparfix & moodyk....and anyone I've forgotten. This community makes the platform and the device what it is. Period.
    EDIT 2: just did my first reboot, and no LED or re-appearing deleted apps.

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    11-17-13 05:34 PM
    Can't add my outlook.com account, have added work, and Gmail but keep getting an error message:

"Your login information for account (username @outlook.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again."

Posted via CB10
    Works for me. I had no issues setting the outlook. com and I did it twice because the bridge was not working and I re installed the OS. By the way, bridge still not working

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    11-17-13 05:36 PM
    Anyone missing Google search function?
    11-17-13 05:37 PM
    Here's another suggestion on your mms issues. Try pulling your battery, removing the SIM card and then starting it up. After it starts up again shut it down and put the SIM back in. Then restart the phone and try the mms again.

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, what a nightmare.
    Did that and when I booted back up with the AT&T SIM network type was gone, APN locked, MMS settings missing and not only that but no DATA. No fix after 30 minutes of playing with it. I guess another re-flash is on the way .
    11-17-13 05:49 PM
    Yeah, I checked that and it's set up fine for Fido.

Hmm, I'm going to try swapping in the Wind SIM from my Z10, see if that works...
    Welp, looks like the SQN100-1 doesn't work with AWS networks, so Wind is a no go. Had to reboot a couple of times to get the phone to find a network with the Fido SIM again, and when it finally did, I can send texts again. No idea what fixed it.
    11-17-13 06:09 PM
    OMG
    Something got goofed up big time after starting the phone without sim - I re-flashed, wiped, re-flashed again, hard re-boot, many reboots - still NO DATA. APN setting are correct ("phone" for AT&T), same SIM card as before that happened.

I also tried with active T-Mobile SIM - still no data.

In the network menu, under the "Available Networks" the name of the network keep disappearing every 3 seconds.
    Any ideas folks? I am getting concerned.
    11-17-13 07:10 PM
    I'm getting "HTML is disabled by IT policy" for my Google apps active sync accounts

Any ideas?

Also my z10 will not get 4g...only 3g...on Rogers with this leak
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00001098_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 07:25 PM
    EDIT 2: just did my first reboot, and no LED or re-appearing deleted apps.

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    Is this good for battery life
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00001410.png

Posted on Z10
    11-17-13 08:01 PM
    Is this good for battery life
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001410.png 
Views:	1497 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	221849

Posted on Z10
    I'd say it wasn't bad...looks like you went about 18 hrs on 73%.....for me, I know it depends on my usage, so what I look at is the drop during times when I don't touch it all, typically when I'm sleeping. That way, I know what hidden draws occur, as my usgae varies quite widely depending on the kind of work day I'm having.

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055
    11-17-13 08:08 PM
    Another FaceBook Fix:

Worked!

~Z10 Baby~
    11-17-13 08:08 PM
    How can I stop the phone calls from appearing in the Hub. The OS 10, 10.1 & 10.2.0 had an on/ off feature in the Hubs settings for each application you did not want shown in the Hub. Now with 10.2.1, this option seems to be eliminated.

Posted via CB10
    Is this what you're looking for, or is this missing on your phone? Switch changed to these options under Calls.

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00001027.png

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 08:14 PM
    Oh man, what a nightmare.
    Did that and when I booted back up with the AT&T SIM network type was gone, APN locked, MMS settings missing and not only that but no DATA. No fix after 30 minutes of playing with it. I guess another re-flash is on the way .
    Wow. I'm sorry man. It doesn't sound like something is corrupt. Good luck and post your findings here.
    11-17-13 08:22 PM
    Good catch. Yeah, it looks like that feature is missing from this leak build. It was in official 10.2, so I'm sure it will reappear. Can't see that going away.
    It's still there for me -
    HUB - More - HUB Management - Select account - Choose color.

Posted via CB10
    BryBrii17 likes this.
    11-17-13 09:05 PM
    Hi, thanks for the info. Question: If I cant use DDPB what can I use to sideload FB and the music app?
    11-17-13 09:23 PM
    Another FaceBook Fix:

You are awesome!!!
    11-17-13 09:27 PM
    Don't know if this is new (first 10.2.1 leak), but you can now delete the recent visited pages along with history in browser

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000990.png

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:38 PM
    I don't remember the numbers showing up beside emails in the previous build? My Hub is set to Display Style - Conversation so there is more then one message there but the number will disappear if the inside message is read.
    This only shows when I send emails from my Yahoo accounts to myself, if I use Gmail they all show up separately?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:40 PM
    Hmm, my picture didn't upload..... anyway it just showed the email message senders name with a (1) at the end.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:46 PM
1,194 ... 2627282930 ...