01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Going on my third day with the leak and I noticed a minor issue. For some reason I can't swipe up to wake up my Q10. Anybody else have this issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:32 PM
    pvphooman, do you know of a fix for the Quick Settings? I keep losing mine the second any contact is added , whether restoring thru settings, syncing thru BBLink, adding manually or even when my BBM contacts are added with BBID. It's driving me batty lol All works fine beforehand.

I cant think of any way else to get them in there
    11-17-13 01:34 PM
    Another minor bug I haven't seen mentioned yet. Is you can no longer change (personalize) messages in the priority calling option. (where you ignore a call and automatically send a quick note to the caller).

Posted via CB10
    Dunno what you're on about. Works just fine on mine. There are 3 messages already set but you can type over them. Did you even try it before claiming it's a bug? Please do next time.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:37 PM
    Dunno what you're on about. Works just fine on mine. There are 3 messages already set but you can type over them. Did you even try it before claiming it's a bug? Please do next time.

Posted via CB10
    May be he is confused cause of the extra 4th one there was before and it was blank.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:13 PM
    it can but still doesnt do anything, goes a lil more than before tho with the top bar saying Play Store, and sometimes the search icon and 3 bar button
    Play Store will not run.

There are intermediate service components missing and while you can find them the packages containing them are too big (~100MB) and will not load; they blow up when you attempt to install with complaints about inability to create the required manifests, which I assume is due to the size.
    11-17-13 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol the guy is right. You cannot edit it. Try it again. At least on mine I can't edit the three boxes

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:58 PM
    Camera can't start any solution for this?

Go into a stored picture, click the 3 dots on the right hand side and start camera from there.
    Should then be ok to launch from the camera app.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:13 PM
    Lol the guy is right. You cannot edit it. Try it again. At least on mine I can't edit the three boxes

Posted via CB10
    They can be editted.

At least I can. Maybe try again without restoring your settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000008.png  
    11-17-13 03:14 PM
    Play Store will not run.

There are intermediate service components missing and while you can find them the packages containing them are too big (~100MB) and will not load; they blow up when you attempt to install with complaints about inability to create the required manifests, which I assume is due to the size.
    No one said it will run, the question was "Can it be loaded?" so the answer would be "yes, but won't do anything" mine gets me to the point of having the banner across the top and once in a while the search icon pops up
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131528.png
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131529.png

Both pics are screenshots, one as its crashing which shows the search icon

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    YaguangCai likes this.
    11-17-13 03:20 PM
    It's editable on mine. Never use it though.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:35 PM
    Google play will require Google login services. That won't be available unless Google allows it. Some people around here have it working. If that gets popular you can expect cease and desist letters afterwards.
    11-17-13 03:40 PM
    I'm not able use BlackBerry Link for remote file access anymore, any solution for this?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:42 PM
    Another thing i noticed is when you're installing an apk, you don't have to hold the file and then press install, you can just press on it and it'll go through the process as well.
    11-17-13 03:44 PM
    They can be editted.

At least I can. Maybe try again without restoring your settings.
    I restarted my phone and was able to edit. Then did something and that ability stopped reverting back to the default. I closed and opened options again and gained my ability to edit again. Def a small bug somewhere, but overall got it working

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:52 PM
    I have this installed successfully.... only issues are my BBM and Twitter apps no longer work...twitter won't do anything and BBM has this image
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000645.png

Posted with my Q10
    11-17-13 03:55 PM
    So, I can receive but not send text messages (started yesterday, though I've been fine since I installed the leak the day it dropped). Is that only really fixable by reinstalling the OS? Manually entering APN settings didn't help (since that seems to be for MMS?).

In general I've found that my receiption with this leak is much worse than it usually is, and in some cases I'd stop getting any data transmitted (in or out) despite having five bars of LTE service, or even 4G. Is the radio just bad or something? Battery life isn't that great either and I can't tell if that's 'cause it's constantly looking for a signal, or if the Android apps I've installed are eating it up.
    11-17-13 03:58 PM
    I love that you can tap on messages in the lock screen to open them up, but why do I need to tap twice? Shouldnt the message just open when I tap it the first time!
    Probably to avoid pocket dialing

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:01 PM
    I keep getting the early versions of two applications (BB&T and Vivint), rather than the current one. The play store shows the current updated app, but on my BlackBerry, the initial version of said applications come up instead. Very weird. All the other Android apps work quite well.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:13 PM
    What is IMS in network ?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:21 PM
    So, I can receive but not send text messages (started yesterday, though I've been fine since I installed the leak the day it dropped). Is that only really fixable by reinstalling the OS? Manually entering APN settings didn't help (since that seems to be for MMS?).

In general I've found that my receiption with this leak is much worse than it usually is, and in some cases I'd stop getting any data transmitted (in or out) despite having five bars of LTE service, or even 4G. Is the radio just bad or something? Battery life isn't that great either and I can't tell if that's 'cause it's constantly looking for a signal, or if the Android apps I've installed are eating it up.
    You probably know this but just in case: make sure your service senter is there for text to work.
    For AT&T it is +13123149810

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:30 PM
    What is IMS in network ?

Posted via CB10
    WiFi calling protocol

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:31 PM
    How can you permanently delete an android app, every time I restart they are back.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:31 PM
    You probably know this but just in case: make sure your service senter is there for text to work.
    For AT&T it is +13123149810

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I checked that and it's set up fine for Fido.

Hmm, I'm going to try swapping in the Wind SIM from my Z10, see if that works...
    11-17-13 04:32 PM
    Yeah, I checked that and it's set up fine for Fido.

Hmm, I'm going to try swapping in the Wind SIM from my Z10, see if that works...
    I have a problem that is related somehow - I can send but not receive MMS. Tried everything possible and no fix yet. Q10

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:36 PM
    I have a problem that is related somehow - I can send but not receive MMS. Tried everything possible and no fix yet. Q10

Posted via CB10
    Here's another suggestion on your mms issues. Try pulling your battery, removing the SIM card and then starting it up. After it starts up again shut it down and put the SIM back in. Then restart the phone and try the mms again.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:39 PM
1,194 ... 2526272829 ...