01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Accelerometer isn't functioning correctly in this build, it's a bug.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, can we down grade a the bar file from a previous build.
    11-17-13 10:15 AM
    Good catch. Yeah, it looks like that feature is missing from this leak build. It was in official 10.2, so I'm sure it will reappear. Can't see that going away.
    Mine are still color coded from restoring from my backup, but the option to add/remove/edit the color coding is gone.

Posted via my Z10
    11-17-13 10:19 AM
    can google play store be loaded on this OS?
    11-17-13 10:29 AM
    Can anyone on ATT send or receive multi-media messages? (mms)

I've reloaded and wiped once and I still can't send or receive a text message, That and the group messaging thing is the only thing bothering me/can't get working in this build
    I can't send MMS on Verizon. I can receive and send/receive SMS, but no sending of MMS.

Posted via my Z10
    11-17-13 10:33 AM
    Can't add my outlook.com account, have added work, and Gmail but keep getting an error message:

"Your login information for account (username @outlook.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again."

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:44 AM
    Good Morning. Firs I apologize if I've missed if this has already been discussed.. I did not see it.

Has anyone else had any issues with Blackberry Bridge? I cn launch it, but it takes 60 seconds or more to open, then it does nothing I can turn it on, but cn not add a new tablet. Nothing happens when I hit the Add Tablet button. And eventually the screen will refresh and turn off BlackBerry Bridge.
    11-17-13 10:49 AM
    How can I stop the phone calls from appearing in the Hub. The OS 10, 10.1 & 10.2.0 had an on/ off feature in the Hubs settings for each application you did not want shown in the Hub. Now with 10.2.1, this option seems to be eliminated.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:53 AM
    I have the BlackBerry Bridge issue as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:04 AM
    Strange discrepancies betweet Q5 and Z30, both on .1055, same apps installed, same config:

Contacts:
    • on the Z30, selecting the black theme will persist. On Q5, will always turn back to white.
    • the Z30 will remember the data sources that were turned on or off. E.g. BBM on, Twitter off, Gmail on, will be remembered. On the Q5, Twitter will always turn on again, BBM will sometimes turn off.

Settings:
    • black on the Z30, white on the Q.

No big deals - except the constant turning on of unwanted data sources in contacts. And why does this work on the Z and not on the Q? And, it was an old bug which got eliminated in 0.1791 and now returns in 1.1055 !?
    Generally I like the new features a lot. Looking forward to the official release!
    11-17-13 11:06 AM
    I would love to see BlackBerry bring back the ability to select multiple items by touching the screen with more than one finger... currently you have to long press an item, a photo for example, then press the "select more" button. on my torch however I could simply long press two photos and it would activate the multiple item select, I miss that feature.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:07 AM
    I can't send MMS on Verizon. I can receive and send/receive SMS, but no sending of MMS.

Posted via my Z10
    There is a fix for that in the original post.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:15 AM
    Hi freeze & the CB leak community - thought to share my 1055 installation experience last night - my first foray into the 10.2.1.xxx series.

First, I uninstalled Link, then installed the latest release (v1.2.1.31) and made a complete backup. Then removed both SIM & SD cards, and ran the autoloader. All good until re-boot, when the LED started flashing, and would not stop. Then during Setup, the device couldn't find the VZW network, just forwarded to the Wifi screen.

At this point, I was considering reinstalling 10.2.0.1803

I did a hard reboot, again w/ flashing LED coming on midway through bootup. This time when it stalled finding the VZW network, and forwarded to the Wifi page, I swiped back, apparently causing it to search "harder", and lo & behold connection was established! LED then stopped blinking when I connected to Wifi. Things were looking up! I wiped, and repeated the same process to get past LED & cell network issues. Then I logged BlackBerry World ID, and tried to connect to Link - I've always had good results w Link restores, though I know many others don't. Well, this time, Link couldn't successfully connect. BlackBerry Device Manager found the device, established and mounted both internal and SD drives, but Link itself couldn't connect. So, being a good 3 hrs into this process, I thought both the device & my laptop needed a break. Heck, so did I! So I shut down my Thinkpad, shutdown AND removed battery from Q10, and actually made the proverbial sandwich, leaving everything off for a little over half-an-hour.

When I restarted, everything was working, Link connected fine, restore worked completely. I re-connected my email, fb & linkedin accounts and all contacts downloaded fine. No restores of my sms & contact-x alternate backups were needed. Battery life is fine...the attached screebshot was over the night while I slept. As you can see, it's settling in just fine. Facebook's ok, as is Linkedin, and my media player works.

Still digging into it, as I haven't loaded any Android apps yet, not having that great a need for them., but this OS seems chock-full of goodies I've just begun to play with.

In conclusion - Best. Leak. Ever.

Until something breaks, at which I'll b back here plaintively calling for help

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000715.png

SQN100-2 | 10.2.1.1055

EDIT: as always, many thanks to the BerryLeaks gang, and countless others like freeze, usman, 1ndr, moparfix & moodyk....and anyone I've forgotten. This community makes the platform and the device what it is. Period.
    mopar_fxr, mrfreeze and 6120111 like this.
    11-17-13 11:28 AM
    Thor got us to this point, he deserves a lot of credit mates!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:29 AM
    Running this leak on my STL100-1 for a few days now. Battery usage is good and almost all things work well.

Issues faced are

1. No white balance setting under display brightness as pictured here

2. Unable to add an apple email

3. Delete on hub only works on single mails not bulk.

4. Priority calling not working. Not getting prompt to send message.

Installed leak and did not do a security swipe but loaded backup.

Any comments.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:32 AM
    Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:43 AM
    Guys, if you need a fix for the Facebook hub issue (where it does not open fb messages or notifications from hub). All you need to do is click on compose, then select Facebook from the options. Close that and go back to the hub and it would be sorted.

Might pop up again but I'd rather do that and have the most up to date Facebook with the share option instead of the older version without.

Thank me later. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BlackB_G; 11-18-13 at 07:03 AM.
    stevewoodrow11 and TSY#CB like this.
    11-17-13 12:01 PM
    There is a fix for that in the original post.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, must have missed it.

Posted via my Z10
    11-17-13 12:02 PM
    Camera can't start any solution for this?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:42 PM
    Here are some bugs I've been noticing:
    - deleted apps reappear after any kind of reboot

-BeWeather Pro somehow created 6 different icons for my city on its own

-in text messages, the cursor tool wouldn't go away, was stuck in one position, was unusable, did not go away after a hub reset. Required reboot

-settings menu got placed out of order (display title, but notifications icon and content). So settings titles got placed out of order and attributed to wrong menu item

-cancelling airplane mode while it was turning off radios (pressing the cancel button) disabled my network radio only. Nothing could turn it back on (not network on/off or airplane on/off). Required reboot.

-tutorials app/icon cannot be deleted any longer

That's it for now. Just thought I'd get it written down. Hopefully someone will see this.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:51 PM
    In case it wasn't mentioned :
    Maps voice guidance is broken: it announce the street name only (no turn left/right).

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:52 PM
    How's anyone figured out why the volume is so low when playing any apk files such as youtube even though the media volume is at max. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:05 PM
    Here are some bugs I've been noticing:
    - deleted apps reappear after any kind of reboot
    Delete them from Device Monitor.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:07 PM
    Another minor bug I haven't seen mentioned yet. Is you can no longer change (personalize) messages in the priority calling option. (where you ignore a call and automatically send a quick note to the caller).

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:11 PM
    can google play store be loaded on this OS?

it can but still doesnt do anything, goes a lil more than before tho with the top bar saying Play Store, and sometimes the search icon and 3 bar button
    11-17-13 01:13 PM
    How can I stop the phone calls from appearing in the Hub. The OS 10, 10.1 & 10.2.0 had an on/ off feature in the Hubs settings for each application you did not want shown in the Hub. Now with 10.2.1, this option seems to be eliminated.

Posted via CB10
    go into hub>hub mangement> and find Phone it should ask if you want it to appear either in hub, its own place or both (cant remember exactly, doing this off top of my head)

Edit:Hub>Settings>HUb Mangement>Calls; Options are HUb only, Separate Account, Both, also there is option for Account Colour
    Last edited by Robbenezer; 11-17-13 at 01:30 PM.
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-17-13 01:18 PM
1,194 ... 2425262728 ...