01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Anyone else having problems adding pictures to BBM groups?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:36 AM
    BUG: Hub - Multiple selection of email for deletion will delete on both handheld and server REGARDLESS of what you selected as default. This is a pretty big bug - so be careful, especially you BES users who get pushed 30 days or more of prior emails.
    Yes, the otions on how to delete only work on individually opened emails. Multiple selections delete to the default of hub and server. Not sure if this is a bug or just oversight. Pretty sure this is being addressed based on future builds.

Posted via CB10
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    11-16-13 09:37 AM
    Bug : waze doesn't work after upgrade

Anyone have a fix?

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00002266.png

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:39 AM
    Bug : waze doesn't work after upgrade

Anyone have a fix?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00002266.png 
Views:	1009 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	221418

Posted via CB10
    I had same thing, but when I looked in BlackBerry World Waze was available for download. I deleted the old app and downloaded off of World and all works fine now

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-16-13 09:44 AM
    I had same thing, but when I looked in BlackBerry World Waze was available for download. I deleted the old app and downloaded off of World and all works fine now

Posted via CB10
    You da man!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:01 AM
    One more previous bug is fixed by this build:
    On the Q10, going to engineering screen after 10.2.13XX was hard due to the Alt key not activated since there was no text field on the screen.
    This is now fixed and although the blue Alt icon isn't visible, numbers can be punched in.
    11-16-13 10:02 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that with this update the some apps like this one take longer to run? Like if I open the app it takes an extra 20 seconds to load. Is there a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:06 AM
    anyone figure out if/how one can assign a unique ringtone to a contact group. been looking, can't figure out if/how it's possible.
    11-16-13 10:16 AM
    I'm having an orientation issue with the apps. When I happen to turn the phone around it messes up.
    I'm having this issue as well.. Hey what's that last game in the pictures? the car one ?
    I had the same problem with a few apps, and like with Minion Rush, the calibration is reversed for control in the game. definately a bug -BUT with the sideways rendering, a hard reset by holding the volume keys seemed to fix it for me.
    11-16-13 10:19 AM
    I can't seem to get RFA to work either. I have the latest version of Link installed (from a day or two ago) and all settings are correct.
    RFA is working for me over WiFi but not always over cell. Then again it's always been spotty over cell; I'm on T-Mobile and it works when it feels like it. I know a lot of people on Verizon who have NEVER had it work over mobile -- I assume they're port-blocking the necessary ports for the tunnel.
    11-16-13 10:19 AM
    RFA is working for me over WiFi but not always over cell. Then again it's always been spotty over cell; I'm on T-Mobile and it works when it feels like it. I know a lot of people on Verizon who have NEVER had it work over mobile -- I assume they're port-blocking the necessary ports for the tunnel.
    My experience EXACTLY...
    11-16-13 10:23 AM
    Way too many bugs, still not a very stable OS. I downgraded back to 10.2.0. I guess I'll just have to wait for official version to hit probably around Jan/Feb next year.
    I know it varies between users and different devices... but this OS is the most stable 10.2.1 for me so far. I have experienced only 1 bug related to OS and APK some installations act up here and there, so I revert back to BAR method for those apps. Either way you look at it progress is being made!
    vgorous likes this.
    11-16-13 10:39 AM
    Stable for me too. I don't reload my backup though.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:10 AM
    Anyone got a fix for the proximity sensor being on constantly

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:10 AM
    Just found out I can't send pictures over mms

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:19 AM
    Just found out I can't send pictures over mms

Posted via CB10
    There's a fix - it's in settings. Google your provider and mms settings and make sure what you see is what you have

Did that make sense?

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-16-13 11:36 AM
    There's a fix - it's in settings. Google your provider and mms settings and make sure what you see is what you have

Did that make sense?

Posted via CB10
    Or you did a security wipe after the install. That's what I did and the only way (on Verizon) to fix it is to do a reload with the autoloader. I entered in all the proper APN settings multiple times and it kept reverting back or not working. Once I did the reinstall without the security wipe it worked great.
    11-16-13 11:40 AM
    After a couple of reflashes, and reboots I've noticed that it seems to get more stable. I think..

One thing I should note (not sure if anyone already knows) is that you probably and most likely should NOT restore anything from 10.1. (that's what I was on before this). Every damn time I did, it messed up the OS entirely. No matter if it was a partial restore, or full.

This OS is sooooo much better than 10.1! It's not even funny. The bugs are worth staying.

The only bug that I am dealing with that is really.. bugging me is that it's telling me I have some sort of download limit on my unlimited data. I am still able to download stuff, just not any big files?
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000005.png

Posted via Blackjack Q10
    11-16-13 11:49 AM
    After a couple of reflashes, and reboots I've noticed that it seems to get more stable. I think..

One thing I should note (not sure if anyone already knows) is that you probably and most likely should NOT restore anything from 10.1. (that's what I was on before this). Every damn time I did, it messed up the OS entirely. No matter if it was a partial restore, or full.

This OS is sooooo much better than 10.1! It's not even funny. The bugs are worth staying.

The only bug that I am dealing with that is really.. bugging me is that it's telling me I have some sort of download limit on my unlimited data. I am still able to download stuff, just not any big files?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000005.png 
Views:	1222 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	221435

Posted via Blackjack Q10
    Check your blackberry world settings (swipe down from top in blackberry world) and go to network and data limits switch download large items over the mobile network to on.
    stratax likes this.
    11-16-13 11:57 AM

Also I have noticed a relatively large battery drain when using android apps.

Posted via CB10
    This is happening with my q10 too. 10 mins of app usage and %35 battery is gone.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:02 PM
    Calendar add from incoming messages that have an ICS attachment is working again.

This has been broken on all the 10.2.0 releases I've used, and it was something I found to be a fairly serious pain in the ****. It is back with this release and is working properly.
    11-16-13 12:04 PM
    I have a similar situation but with my car. I have a MBZ 350GLK and I have never had an issue pairing any phone with it, including the nearly 15 or 20 OS upgrades I've installed on my Q10. This one is the exception. I paired it and it worked fine with the car. Stopped the car got out, got back in and had to re-connect/re-pair the phone to the car again. It happened over and over again so I did a ful reload of the OS and wiped the phone, then restored with a clean restore and everything else seems to work but the BT doesn't. Same scenario--anyone with any fix please!!!! I live in CA and bluetooth in a care is mandatory. Thank you.
    PS: I"m going to post this in a thread as well.
    I am experiencing exactly the same problem in my Mercedes ML350. Pairs perfectly, works fine, but once you stop the car, get out and then get back in, the phone will not connect again.

When I press MB Bluetooth in the device list, the message says:
    All the services or this device are currently turned off. Would you like to turn them on in the Device Details page?

I select OK , the Device name shows and the device address but no services are listed that I could turn on/off.

This problem is entire new, I have never experienced it from the first day I had my Z10 STL100-3. Quite a big issue for me...

Otherwise the OS is by far the best I have ever seen on my Z10. Loving it!

Thanks for the developers.
    11-16-13 12:30 PM
    This is happening with my q10 too. 10 mins of app usage and %35 battery is gone.

Posted via CB10
    Having thIs issue as well. Been testing various apk's direct and even after closing they are still sucking the cpu until a restart.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:36 PM
    I still have no Quick Settings, only shows Rotation Lock and Settings in pull down menu.
    I wiped again, was all good after i restored only Media and App Data, no Settings. I synced Contacts and Calendar with Outlook and I lost my Quick Settings again.
    11-16-13 12:37 PM
    Having thIs issue as well. Been testing various apk's direct and even after closing they are still sucking the cpu until a restart.

Posted via CB10
    Shut off the phone and take out the battery for ten minutes before booting up again.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:39 PM
1,194 ... 1718192021 ...