01-27-14 09:06 AM
1,194 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I installed the leak already on my Z30. While it runs almost 80% bug-free and was set up from scratch, so far two Native apps do not start on this one :

1. WeChat
    2. Panorama 360.
    11-15-13 12:09 PM
    The games are stretched. On this runtime. And i cant put the lower unlock runtimes
    Attachment 220984

Posted on Z10
    Did you download it from 1Mobile?

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000887.png

Posted via White Z10
    11-15-13 12:10 PM
    Facebook does not work from the hub
    Works fine for me. I did see that posted as a known issue for this leak, so I wondered how often that problem happens for some folks. No issues for me with Facebook notifications showing in my HUB, or access to Facebook from HUB.
    11-15-13 12:15 PM
    Would really love to figure out a way get dark theme for the Settings Menu on Z10.
    Yayessssss!

Replying to my own quote/post to update this.

It SEEMS to be related to "Swipe to Wake". I can't say 100% it stopped happening when I turned Swipe to Wake off, but it does seem that it has been working better. What seems to happen now is that the screen still may go off if I've put the Z10 down, but it wakes and illuminates the screen when I pick it up. With Swipe to Wake ON, that didn't happen. It flickered on and off like a mother#$@r whether I was holding it or not.
    Not seeing this issue.

Same here on my STL100-1 after a full restore. I also had the music player bug which I fixed. I wonder what's the fix for this bug. Still loving this leak though including the new answer/reject gesture.

Posted via CB10
    Not seeing this either, but I also didn't need to fix media.
    11-15-13 12:18 PM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!b5hFhKaa!DpCohQ...zMs3_n6lEspZbQ

Load this Facebook bar it will fix the hub issue this link works. Thanks to Sirjes for the help.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    downloaded the bar file to PC but I forgot how to load a single file ??

Anyone?

TIA
    11-15-13 12:20 PM
    Another feature I just noticed that device monitor provides, it tells you how much an app uses data
    Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_20131116.png

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 12:25 PM
    Loaded this up about 2 hours ago. Setup everything from scratch. I am synching 2 EAS accounts (30 days), yahoo, gmail and outlook (Forever). I know I have to setup new accounts via the hub due to some issue with the settings. But everytime I go into the hub, everything is frozen. New messages are there, can't delete or view. I am chalking this up to it synching and settling in.

Twitter wont let me sign in via the app. I have just uninstalled it via BB World and just reinstalled it. Not sure if that will work.

How long did it take most of you to have the OS settle enough for "normal" use?
    11-15-13 12:29 PM
    Colourcode emails not more available?
    Good catch. Yeah, it looks like that feature is missing from this leak build. It was in official 10.2, so I'm sure it will reappear. Can't see that going away.
    11-15-13 12:29 PM
    I'm having issues with the Android runtime misreading the orientation and apps are running either 90 degrees clockwise or upside down.
    One app that does it is SkyDrive. Photoshop Touch did as well at first, but recovered. I've seen a couple others do it too, but can't remember which.
    11-15-13 12:45 PM
    I can receive email but cannot send from Yahoo or gmail. Very weird. Any suggestions? I'm on Z30
    Last edited by willowbeast; 11-15-13 at 01:08 PM.
    11-15-13 12:57 PM
    Is there a way to remove the menu bar at the bottom of instagram?

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    11-15-13 01:09 PM
    Couple Questions
    Can you change your mobile data service from lte to 3/4G to conserve battery power?
    (I am using 10.2.0.1725 on AT&T and in NY you currently don't have that option)
    Can you send group messages from your contacts to BBM, Email or Text?
    Any malware or issues downloading apk directly from google play? I understand that there are no options to deny access to your device id, shared files etc when downloading aps.

Thanks
    11-15-13 01:09 PM
    Is there a way to remove the menu bar at the bottom of instagram?

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    Swipe from the top down, click hide bar.
    edu3110 likes this.
    11-15-13 01:17 PM
    HELLLLLLP!!!!

Is there a known bug with this OS version and the screen on a Z10-STL100-3 flickering/blacking out? The screen timeout is set to 2 minutes, so its not related to that. It just goes black sometimes after mere seconds--sometimes even when you are touching the damn thing. If you manipulate the power button and screen a bit it will eventually flicker back on. Then back off again later (could be seconds later, or minutes). I know it could be a hardware issue in theory, but that seems like an odd idea since I had this Z10 on the last released OS for about a day before I tried 10.2.1.1055 and it had no sign of this kind of behavior.

It's maddening. I'm just short of the point of ditching 10.2.1.1055, but wondered if it was a unique problem to me or not. BTW: I'm pretty much brand new to the Z10 and the modern Blackberry world, so I don't know all the general quirks yet anyway (I've had it a total of 2 days, as a secondhand passoff from a friend), played with the default current OS for a while, got frustrated to hell by how many sideloaded Android apps didn't work, even though the actual transfer process with BAR files seems easy enough, and then stumbled on the announcement for 10.2.1.1055 with the info about what it can do with APK files. And THAT part has worked fine. But at the expense of my screen flickering off 50% of the time? Nope.

Any info appreciated.
    I have the same model phone and not having that issue. You might want to try and reload the OS and see if that fixes it.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.1.1055 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    11-15-13 01:55 PM
    Can anyone on ATT send or receive multi-media messages? (mms)

I've reloaded and wiped once and I still can't send or receive a text message, That and the group messaging thing is the only thing bothering me/can't get working in this build
    11-15-13 02:10 PM
    Remote access is not working! Hate it, this is like one of the finest feature of BB10. Hope it will taken care soon. Also the dark background for the text messages is not working!

Posted via CB10
    I can't seem to get RFA to work either. I have the latest version of Link installed (from a day or two ago) and all settings are correct.
    11-15-13 02:29 PM
    Just wanted to say re the first post that photos of contacts show in BBM for me on the Z30. I am using the BBM channels beta though and didn't open the original BBM version to check if it had the issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 02:29 PM
    Feature?

Can someone confirm if this is new or it was present before. Updates now have options to automatically update.

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000888.png

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000889.png

Posted via White Z10
    Anonymous2039 and dalight13 like this.
    11-15-13 02:32 PM
    I can't send or receive mms boo-urns

Posted via the Bat Cave
    11-15-13 02:43 PM
    Good catch. Yeah, it looks like that feature is missing from this leak build. It was in official 10.2, so I'm sure it will reappear. Can't see that going away.
    No its still there

Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes-img_00000001.png

Posted via the Bat Cave
    11-15-13 02:45 PM
    I can't seem to delete apps by long pressing and hitting the trash can anymore. They will disappear from the home screen but a reboot brings them all back. It isn't an issue with BB apps since you can uninstall through BB World but is a problem with installed apk's. I have been testing them like crazy and have quite a few that don't work that I can't seem to get rid of. Other than that, the only other issue I have is not being able to use the chrome extension. I was hoping to use it to delete the apps I can't get rid of. I am going to try to wipe everything and start from scratch again to see if that helps at all.

Oh and I searched for a while to see if this was reported so I am sorry if it is somewhere in this thread already.
    11-15-13 03:09 PM
    I can't seem to delete apps by long pressing and hitting the trash can anymore. They will disappear from the home screen but a reboot brings them all back. It isn't an issue with BB apps since you can uninstall through BB World but is a problem with installed apk's. I have been testing them like crazy and have quite a few that don't work that I can't seem to get rid of. Other than that, the only other issue I have is not being able to use the chrome extension. I was hoping to use it to delete the apps I can't get rid of. I am going to try to wipe everything and start from scratch again to see if that helps at all.

Oh and I searched for a while to see if this was reported so I am sorry if it is somewhere in this thread already.
    Go into app world > My World > installed apps and delete from there.
    KiLuMaNaTi likes this.
    11-15-13 03:15 PM
    Can anyone on ATT send or receive multi-media messages? (mms)

I've reloaded and wiped once and I still can't send or receive a text message, That and the group messaging thing is the only thing bothering me/can't get working in this build
    I'm on AT&T and can send don't know about receiving, haven't been sent a text yet.

Edit : I can receive as well.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.1.1055 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    11-15-13 03:26 PM
    BUG on Z10 - Camera cannot start. UPDATE, after viewing pictures,selecting MORE (the 3 dots) START CAMERA is an option. Selected it, camera opened, closed camera and pictures, selected camera icon from the bottom of the home page and camera issue appears to be cured.
    Last edited by prybar-kc; 11-15-13 at 04:29 PM. Reason: issue resolved
    manonthemoon likes this.
    11-15-13 03:26 PM
    Problem was:
    A few apps I don't use like evernote, twitter, connect to dropbox, etc....I was able to delete them on the phone but after a restart they reappeared. Deleted them and tried another restart and they were still there again

Fix:
    uninstall them using chrome extension.
    I read through 8 pages without seeing this bug, if only I made it to page 11 d'oh. I am having no luck with chrome extension though.
    11-15-13 03:29 PM
1,194 ... 1213141516 ...