05-01-14 07:15 PM
893 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Nice to know it is Settings that breaks Contacts dark theme. Time to download and restore without.

What specifically is in the Settings anyway? If it is just icon positions, etc. I am good to redo for dark theme.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:30 AM
    installing os every 3 weeks..
    09-20-13 08:31 AM
    A self appointed team of volunteers who take the time to install and experiment with each new leak they acquire, testing it on various different models to see what issues or performance enhancements are contained within, posting their findings so as to hopefully answer the most obvious and constantly repeated questions before they are asked, who then helpfully answer those same questions REPEATEDLY despite the answers being clearly posted in the OP, is indeed wanted and needed. So they delay for a few days to test? BFD. They're still releasing leaks to the rest of us that I at least have no way to obtain otherwise, and I'm sure they've saved a lot of us from wasting time loading leaks that would have worked for shyt and forced us to downgrade. Go find a source of leaks and release 'em untested into the wild yourself, if this bothers you so much. I'm more than happy to let the team inspect and experiment with a leak for a few days before I get access to it.
    If they test for a few days to not have to answer questions repeatedly thern have to do it anyways, doesn't that make testing beforehand pointless anyways?

They do a great job but I'm just following your logic.

Posted via CB10
    Carterbits and Foppa_21 like this.
    09-20-13 08:32 AM
    Does swiping from unlock, with app open in the unlocked state, still show a black screen behind the lock screen?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:34 AM
    Nah, I'm actually pretty peed off about just installing 1725 last night, thinking I had the latest new and shiny OS, only for them to release this so quickly.

Lets face it, it's not as though it's a quick and easy OTA update, where hardly any input on your part is involved.

Bad day at work ahead.

Posted via Q10
    Doesn't have to be a bad day. You have .1725 installed. Think about those that "choose" to wait on a carrier update to install the "official" version. A bad day is me at work and can't download a d8mn thing while reading comments about is the OS upgrade worth the trouble when I'd rather find out for myself. But, it is Friday. BTW, big thanks to the OP.
    09-20-13 08:36 AM
    How's the battery life on this build?
    I need to know because the Z10 is my daily driver and I can flash on Saturday, so that the phone is perfect for Monday
    I'm looking for a reason to hop to 10.2 with this leak.

Thanks guys for the awesome leaks!!

Posted via the awesome z10 using CB10
    I can't comment on the battery life yet, just flashed the new rom for several hours.

Will update tomorrow.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-20-13 08:38 AM
    Has anyone tested wifi calling on tmobile? It's the only thing stopping me from using the latest leaks.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz and domex like this.
    09-20-13 08:39 AM
    Normally an os takes a day or two to start to settle in... especially if restoring and syncing larger accts...
    It's the phone trying to set everything in its place. An official release may do the same even.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I normally see almost 2 days worth of poor battery performance and have a BES and personal account that sync and takes a while each time. I like to keep things simple...never restore. Just keep things on the SD card like HUB++ backup and files so I do not have to. I do miss a few settings, but overall the phone runs a lot smoother if you do not and start fresh.
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    09-20-13 08:41 AM
    For the ones wondering, the build is from fresh 17 September!
    I'm coming from .1725 then nothing obvious yet but will report if something found.
    The apps I use all reinstall well, no restore just SMS backup (since mails and contacts coming from mail clouds)
    How did you do just an SMS backup and restore?
    09-20-13 08:42 AM
    I have not had any luck with wifi calling...on TMO Q10.
    09-20-13 08:43 AM
    Doesn't have to be a bad day. You have .1725 installed. Think about those that "choose" to wait on a carrier update to install the "official" version. A bad day is me at work and can't download a d8mn thing while reading comments about is the OS upgrade worth the trouble when I'd rather find out for myself. But, it is Friday. BTW, big thanks to the OP.
    Recent Radio version worth the try to see if it matches better with your networ provider.
    09-20-13 08:43 AM
    How did you do just an SMS backup and restore?
    Unfortunatly you have to buy a little app for that (SMS Backup)
    09-20-13 08:44 AM
    I swear the time when BBOS desktop software let you refine the backups.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    09-20-13 08:45 AM
    Flashed in STL100-1 and so far it run flawlessly.

The dark theme for SMS, BBM and Contact work after restart.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    Did u restored ur back up or fresh set up? Tq

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:46 AM
    For those who have installed this one. Is there a slight stutter while scrolling up and down in the hub or contacts on this one? On 1725 and previous 10.2 builds I have installed it was there. Other than that I was loving 1725 and hope this one is even better. Will have to wait till this evening to install though.
    09-20-13 08:48 AM
    Nice to know it is Settings that breaks Contacts dark theme. Time to download and restore without.

What specifically is in the Settings anyway? If it is just icon positions, etc. I am good to redo for dark theme.

Posted via CB10
    No, settings contain contacts, SMS messages, phone logs, as well as all the device settings like ringtones, notifications, screen settings, etc. If you don't restore them you have to manually reset all your previous settings, plus use alternate ways of backing up and restoring contacts and SMS messages.
    09-20-13 08:52 AM
    Is the face detection for the camera included or do we still have to sideload?

Posted via CB10 Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1725
    09-20-13 08:55 AM
    If they test for a few days to not have to answer questions repeatedly thern have to do it anyways, doesn't that make testing beforehand pointless anyways?

They do a great job but I'm just following your logic.

Posted via CB10
    Not at all - what I was saying is they test, post the answers to the basic questions everyone asks, and then are nice enough to answer those questions when they inevitably get asked from folks who don't read the OP. And who knows how many people DO read the OP, and thereby DON'T ask the same question?
    pinoytoronto, npisano and rjedge54 like this.
    09-20-13 08:58 AM

Sideload

Posted via CB10
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-20-13 08:58 AM

You've still got to sideload the 10.2.1 camera for that.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-20-13 08:59 AM
    A self appointed team of volunteers who take the time to install and experiment with each new leak they acquire, testing it on various different models to see what issues or performance enhancements are contained within, posting their findings so as to hopefully answer the most obvious and constantly repeated questions before they are asked, who then helpfully answer those same questions REPEATEDLY despite the answers being clearly posted in the OP, is indeed wanted and needed. So they delay for a few days to test? BFD. They're still releasing leaks to the rest of us that I at least have no way to obtain otherwise, and I'm sure they've saved a lot of us from wasting time loading leaks that would have worked for shyt and forced us to downgrade. Go find a source of leaks and release 'em untested into the wild yourself, if this bothers you so much. I'm more than happy to let the team inspect and experiment with a leak for a few days before I get access to it.
    Isn't that how they tested OS 10.2.0.1725 and still came back to report that they had tested and that there was no way it could work with any previous radio on Q10 and Q5, which was absolutely incorrect. If not for a forum member called Usman_hidayat who carried out his own test and reported back that it worked with .1048 radio. Even after his report, some of them still argued he was lying. If everyone had taken their word for it, that means Q10 and Q5 users wouldn't have installed that OS.

We all no the risk of installing a leaked OS. We don't need anyone testing for us. Leaks should be released as they come.
    09-20-13 09:03 AM
    Sideload

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

The leekend statement I read somewhere the other stands true.

Off to get this loaded as soon as possible.

09-20-13 09:04 AM
    Omg! This whole thing against the berryleaks team process again -_- keep it out the thread plz

They didn't leak this one, maybe they didn't yet.

Keep the talk relevant

Posted via CB10
    eyecrispy, ShowMoe, zavar and 10 others like this.
    09-20-13 09:07 AM
    The link for STL 001 doens't work, please another one
    pavan643 likes this.
    09-20-13 09:10 AM
    Can anyone post a link for only the Q Radio from this OS..... am having limited net access....
    09-20-13 09:13 AM
893 ... 7891011 ...