05-01-14 07:15 PM
893 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    I've had a super annoying glitch following me through the last 2 leaked OS's on my Q5. In SMS, it will freeze onto a certain contact and no matter which sms conversation I choose, it goes to the previously mentioned contact, as a blank conversation with a greyed out send button and an unresponsive attachment button. I can't even end the chat. Any ideas?

Attachment 204788Attachment 204789

Edited out potential breaking bad spoilers.
    If you are Ok with loosing MMS images, get SMS Backup, back up all SMS, clear the database and then restore maybe?
    (When I bad speed issues, that helped.)

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 04:20 PM
    If you are Ok with loosing MMS images, get SMS Backup, back up all SMS, clear the database and then restore maybe?
    (When I bad speed issues, that helped.)

Posted via CB10
    I'll give it a shot, thank you!
    09-23-13 04:22 PM
    So far I have tried to download at work and at home. In both locations the same problem...Mega will freeze and the download stops. Not sure what the problem is, but it sure is frustrating. I actually got to 30% today before it froze at work. At home I got to 27% and it froze. The rest of the attempts have ended in the teens. So, no rocking this new leak. I am stuck on .1725.
    Clear your browsers cache and delete history and temp files - on both computers. Also f there are any unnecessary programs running in the back ground close them as well.

Reboot computer then try Mega again using Chrome browser.
    09-23-13 04:46 PM
    can't install debug token on .1743 ! any help ?
    09-23-13 04:53 PM
    I've had a super annoying glitch following me through the last 2 leaked OS's on my Q5. In SMS, it will freeze onto a certain contact and no matter which sms conversation I choose, it goes to the previously mentioned contact, as a blank conversation with a greyed out send button and an unresponsive attachment button. I can't even end the chat. Any ideas?

Attachment 204788Attachment 204789

Edited out potential breaking bad spoilers.
    i've had this issue ever since upgrading to 10.2 from 10.1. i had 1725 and now this one. this one solved the blank contacts in text and they ended up working it self out by linking together. there are still a few links that hasn't happened but it's not bothering me. i only see it when i try and send something by email.

the sms window freeze has been happening to me. and before i rebooted each time it happened... but a small work around is to go into app manager and stopping the text message process. then it will start working again... at least you don't have to reboot.

i'm hoping this will be fixed later
    09-23-13 04:59 PM
    Anybody have any idea what this is?
    It's in adding a schedule item within bbm groups.

Leaked OS 10.2.0.1743 for all devices-img_00000008.png

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 05:17 PM
    use the chrome extension method
    poomslike likes this.
    09-23-13 05:18 PM
    Try PlayBook app manager. Also make sure developer more is on

Posted via CB10
    poomslike likes this.
    09-23-13 05:25 PM
    Try PlayBook app manager. Also make sure developer more is on

Posted via CB10
    Why can't you use the 2 android.bar files, the unlocked runtime????????

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:05 PM
    Why can't you use the 2 android.bar files, the unlocked runtime????????

Posted via CB10
    Because some want the ability to remove the back bar. And hey you don't have to yell

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:48 PM
    I downloaded and installed this leak on my VZW Z10 and by far it is the best leak I've installed so far - especially after the .1443 fiasco. It installed without a hitch, then I did a full restore of my backup (something that has always failed in some way on previous leaks). I don't know if it was because of the newer version of Link (1.2.XXX) but everything restored nicely, including my apps and folders I set up for them. The only thing I noticed was BB World didn't recognize that I had all of those apps installed. I re-installed them via My World and fixed that. So far so good. Hopefully the battery life will improve some, we'll see in a few days when it settles in with the new OS.
    09-23-13 07:05 PM
    Wow....following all the slander here's like watching a soap.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-23-13 09:06 PM
    I downloaded and installed this leak on my VZW Z10 and by far it is the best leak I've installed so far - especially after the .1443 fiasco. It installed without a hitch, then I did a full restore of my backup (something that has always failed in some way on previous leaks). I don't know if it was because of the newer version of Link (1.2.XXX) but everything restored nicely, including my apps and folders I set up for them. The only thing I noticed was BB World didn't recognize that I had all of those apps installed. I re-installed them via My World and fixed that. So far so good. Hopefully the battery life will improve some, we'll see in a few days when it settles in with the new OS.
    Funny that is. This is the ONLY leak I have installed where it has recognised I have all my apps. On all the others I've been able to run the apps but as far as BlackBerry World was concerned, they weren't installed so I had to install them all again (wasn't a problem like). This was the quickest leak I've installed as well though. They have all been quick but this one was especially quick.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 09:33 PM
    How do i know which one i should download for my q10?
    Use the links posted for SQN-X & SQR-X.

Make sure you read the install guides posted throughout this forum. The Original Post for the 1725 thread has a link.

09-23-13 09:54 PM
    After using .1743 build for about 18 hours in my STL100-1, here my battery life report:
    - 7 hours with wifi/data OFF drained 4% battery.
    - 1 hour idle with wifi ON drained 1% battery.
    - 40 mins reading forum using Tapatalk with wifi drained 7% battery.

In my opinion, battery life is about the same with the previous build.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    Agreed. Still getting max 8 hours per charge with my normal usage routine.

Really not goid enough.
    09-23-13 09:56 PM
    Funny that is. This is the ONLY leak I have installed where it has recognised I have all my apps. On all the others I've been able to run the apps but as far as BlackBerry World was concerned, they weren't installed so I had to install them all again (wasn't a problem like). This was the quickest leak I've installed as well though. They have all been quick but this one was especially quick.

Posted via CB10
    Let's hope mine goes as well. Just rec'd replacement Q10 fr VZW, and am about to dive in tmrw. Figure I'll activate new device first, then install 1743, then restore. Perhaps I'll let gmail populate my contacts and stick to a fresh install so all the 'quirks' don't surface......thoughts, anyone?

cdnrower likes this.
    09-23-13 09:57 PM
    Downgrading to 1725, I had problems sending SMS messages to my wife, even after a reboot. She doesn't like a lack of replies too well, knowing that I'm normally very quick to read and reply. Good thing BBM for iOS was halted, or I'll have explaining to do when she sees I've read her message but haven't replied
    TSY#CB likes this.
    09-23-13 10:15 PM
    Let's hope mine goes as well. Just rec'd replacement Q10 fr VZW, and am about to dive in tmrw. Figure I'll activate new device first, then install 1743, then restore. Perhaps I'll let gmail populate my contacts and stick to a fresh install so all the 'quirks' don't surface......thoughts, anyone?

I have a Z and in Canada but I think the clean install is the way to go. It was the only way to avoid the weird Contacts issue that wouldn't keep the settings little own the Dark theme and lord knows what else. I ended up doing a clean install after a wipe and all is working very well since I landed on that approach. I'm a gmail user too and working great. Have fun with your new Q10.
    TSY#CB likes this.
    09-23-13 11:05 PM
    Question,

My text messages are loading up slow, or not loading at all. They will either be blank, or the keyboard will pop up but not the field where the text is entered. It only really stays frozen with one of my conversations (the longest one of course). I tried deleting it using and app, manually and through the delete prior but it's still super long and freezes.

Any ideas if this will fix itself in the next couple days, or any ideas on how to fix my slow text conversation if it doesn't go away after my phones indexed?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 12:27 AM
    the file for STL100-1 is broken

google docs link for Z10 STL100-1 anyone? pls
    try the torrent posted in this thread - it worked for me: post #28
    hellraiser1091 likes this.
    09-24-13 01:31 AM
    Upgraded with a fresh install (no restore of anything) and so far 1443 was much more stable for me than this one.

The device is super quick on 1743 but randomly reboots several times a day with no user action to cause it (e.g. just while it's lying on the table). SMS and contacts app also fail to stay on dark theme as selected. Their resetting to the light theme on every reboot would be less annoying if the device didn't constantly randomly reboot...

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 02:32 AM
    Upgraded with a fresh install (no restore of anything) and so far 1443 was much more stable for me than this one.

The device is super quick on 1743 but randomly reboots several times a day with no user action to cause it (e.g. just while it's lying on the table). SMS and contacts app also fail to stay on dark theme as selected. Their resetting to the light theme on every reboot would be less annoying if the device didn't constantly randomly reboot...

Posted via CB10
    Try to re-run the autoloader and see if it fix your random reboots

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 02:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Try the 1725. Very few differences. May want the 1743 radio on top of it. Been on the 25 personally for a bit and it runs very very well. The only reason why I only took the 43 radio and not whole os is cause the changes are minor at best. Hit towards the early pages and see my post on file changes. If 43 was good besides reboots, try it.
    Also, what device you running?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 02:52 AM
    Whoops thought I included that - I'm on a Q10. Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 03:10 AM
    Not impressed with this OS

Various apps either don't work or are sluggish

Skype does not function at all

Bar is very annoying

Lost all contacts with upgrading

Hhmmm. Will roll back to 10.1 I think

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 03:33 AM
893 ... 2930313233 ...