05-01-14 07:15 PM
893 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Thank you. When I did this update, I frequently lost data connection.

Is this radio more reliable than the 1725 radio?
    They're identical except version number.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-22-13 08:41 AM
    Why are you all bothering yourself with this leaked craps ? Z10 is already working perfectly. It is a perfect mobile phone compared to others including Iphone. And when they think it is essential, they will release the relevant updates. This is really waste of time. I hardly understand this rush.
    LoL than you are happy fast things can always be better, i surpose youre still on 10.1.....wait untill you have 10.2 then you know what we are all talking about
    ESCON, Sator, moody and 1 others like this.
    09-22-13 08:46 AM
    installed, for my stl001, restoring-completed all settings and apps, sideload my bar android apps-fail...the bar files installed not responding, where do I done wrong? tried to installed android runtimes bar though, but cancelled in the process cause I was late to see that the 1725 android runtime is newer, I use the debug token method, can anyone tell me?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 08:47 AM
    Why are you all bothering yourself with this leaked craps ? Z10 is already working perfectly. It is a perfect mobile phone compared to others including Iphone. And when they think it is essential, they will release the relevant updates. This is really waste of time. I hardly understand this rush.
    Obviously not on a us carrier...

Posted via CB10
    sleepngbear and moody like this.
    09-22-13 08:52 AM
    You should try once and see if you can stop install leak..

Posted via CB10
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    09-22-13 09:15 AM
    installed, for my stl001, restoring-completed all settings and apps, sideload my bar android apps-fail...the bar files installed not responding, where do I done wrong? tried to installed android runtimes bar though, but cancelled in the process cause I was late to see that the 1725 android runtime is newer, I use the debug token method, can anyone tell me?

Posted via CB10
    first if you still using the 1725 runtime it's a locked one and you have to side load first your debug token, after that side load your applications converted with the same debug token method.
    but you have a Z10(large screen) the best option, side load the unlocked runtime doing so you'll get most of applications availlable working
    09-22-13 09:52 AM
    Using 1743 and wanted to find out how I can side load the .200 camera? What is the process as I have the software downloaded in the laptop already but how do I get it in my phone. Tried connecting it with the latest Link and couldn't see the option of uploading it? Do I need another software to do that?

Posted via CB10
    The easiest way to sideload apps is using sachesi. Just run the sachesi, connect your phone, drag and drop the app you want to sideload and sachesi will install it. Thanks to xsacha for sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:09 AM
    can u use the same runtime frm 1725?
    09-22-13 10:10 AM
    Could you tell me where to get debug token please?

Posted via CB10
    You will need to follow the tutorial at this link to make a debug token:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=817781

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-22-13 10:11 AM
    Yes I restored. Since I need Password Keeper and my 300+ contacts I'll let the dark theme be. For me, the restore is more important than the theme.

Kind of strange, ppl who want black get stuck w/ white and those of us wanting white only get black. LOL &
    It's a twisted world we live in...lol

09-22-13 10:12 AM
    can u use the same runtime frm 1725?
    If you have a Q10 yes, because it hiding the black bar! so you'll have keep using your debug token!
    09-22-13 10:34 AM
    Not to take anything away from you guys posting these leaks, but I'm going back to .1443. Too many annoying little, uhh, annoyances since .1725 that are still there in .1743. Contact settings don't save; BlueTooth connections don't save; Bridge connection disappears with every reboot; and at least a couple of others that I know I've hit but can't remember at the moment. Just throwing it out there in case there's anybody still on the fence about it jumping up to this version.
    09-22-13 11:01 AM
    I had no issues with black theme sticking on contacts in 1725 or 1743. And on both installs I did full restores. I have experienced no bugs in 1743 other than remote file access to 3 linked computers took a while to start connecting, but I experienced this before and after a couple of days, and computer reboots it seems to settle in.

Glad to see the BL team chiming in as well.

I'm sure the reconstituted team will be better and stronger

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 11:20 AM
    Installed on Friday , backed up and restored with link, things look fine, phone settled down by evening, having the following bugs

1, Dark Them only showing in SMS replies / messages and not in Contacts, option is thee but after selecting and closing the app it still remains white

2. Battery life not good so far used to get a full day but this is lasting only till afternoon as of now
    How to get the dark theme to stick

Mine is a STL100-1
    09-22-13 11:38 AM
    I'm enjoy using every leaks I got from here. Every leaks have their good n bad even the official have a problem too. More leaks please...

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 11:39 AM
    Hi All,
    This is my third leak installed and loving it!

Thanks to all involved

Only small things you would expect I have seen such as email signatures appearing and then disappearing

Does anybody know if you can integrate Skype into Hub?

Finally I judt can't get my head around Android from runtime, tokens sideloading.
    Is there anywhere I could read the basics on this?!

Finally

Posted via CB on Q10 running 10.2.00.1743
    09-22-13 11:43 AM
    I am doing a restore from 10.1 I know I can not use the contacts in the 10.1 would that be under settings or media?
    09-22-13 11:43 AM
    I've got one little niggling glitch on this install...when in BBM, if I've replied to a message, about one out of five times when I hit the overflow (three dots) button, "end chat" is grayed out and won't let me close and quit the messaging session. If I swipe up and exit BBM and go into the Hub, I can long-press the message and always get the trashcan to delete & close the chat session. This is only happening in BBM - text messages always give me the trash can option.
    09-22-13 11:46 AM
    You will need to follow the tutorial at this link to make a debug token:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=817781

Hi All,
    This is my third leak installed and loving it!

Thanks to all involved

Only small things you would expect I have seen such as email signatures appearing and then disappearing

Does anybody know if you can integrate Skype into Hub?

Finally I judt can't get my head around Android from runtime, tokens sideloading.
    Is there anywhere I could read the basics on this?!

Finally

Posted via CB on Q10 running 10.2.00.1743
    Follow the link above to see all about debug tokens, etc.
    09-22-13 11:49 AM
    I had no issues with black theme sticking on contacts in 1725 or 1743. And on both installs I did full restores. I have experienced no bugs in 1743 other than remote file access to 3 linked computers took a while to start connecting, but I experienced this before and after a couple of days, and computer reboots it seems to settle in.

Glad to see the BL team chiming in as well.

I'm sure the reconstituted team will be better and stronger

Posted via CB10
    Same experience here, full restores on 1725 and 1743 no issues with black themes sticking. Not much difference i'm noticing, if any. Both great Leaks!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 11:51 AM
    I am doing a restore from 10.1 I know I can not use the contacts in the 10.1 would that be under settings or media?
    Settings.

I definitely recommend moving your contacts to cloud storage through either Outlook or Gmail, if you haven't already - it makes setup after installing leaks a breeze and helps solve the duplicate contacts issue. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1371/1443 apps wu-brid! ;-)
    09-22-13 12:44 PM
    Dark theme doesn't play well with SMS for me, it results in being unable to see the text entry field despite being able to enter text, until I minimize the keyboard. When this happens I cannot send the message I just typed. Too bad, I like the dark theme for messaging.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    09-22-13 12:49 PM
    Is the radio any different for us Q's . the lats build (1725) had the old 1048 radio i heard this build has the 1744 radio can anyone confirm this?

Also does this runtime have the bar removal thing!
    09-22-13 12:53 PM
    Is the radio any different for us Q's . the lats build (1725) had the old 1048 radio i heard this build has the 1744 radio can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed, and yes it does.
    09-22-13 12:59 PM

It has the 1744 radio. From what I've read, you may want to install the 1725 hybrid and then side load the 1744 radio, instead of going all in with this leak, though. That's what was recommended by some BerryLeaks members, as well as others who took the leap to 1743 only to end up going back down to 1725. :-)

Yes, this runtime is locked and has the ability to remove/hide the bar.

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1371/1443 apps wu-brid! ;-)
    09-22-13 01:00 PM
893 ... 2425262728 ...