BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    Getting any errors?
    09-20-13 06:33 PM
    Yes.
    He's being an a**.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 06:35 PM
    Just installed this leak and its awesome! So smooth, all my apps working great. No problems so far!
    09-20-13 06:38 PM
    He's being an a**.

Posted via CB10
    Let's just discuss about 1743

Posted via CB10
    Man@Arms likes this.
    09-20-13 06:45 PM
    You need to download latest winzip or you can download "Bit Zipper" ( much faster to extract file )
    09-20-13 06:51 PM
    I'm sorry to bring up flare but yes some members of Berry leaks team are very rude. This isn't intended to be a bashing reply just facts on my experience with the team.

When I first mentioned rooting the android sandbox within bb10 I was completely shut down in a very rude manner basically saying "no it won't work don't try that's a dumb idea" by kris. (when an actual developer xsacha said that it could be possible).

Then when anyone talks about rooting the phone stupid obnoxious remarks come from them..... saying how its stupid to think a company like Blackberry would leave a security hole for a root... but yet 2 holes were found... one was dingle-berry for pbOS (created again by xsacha) and again xsacha found another exploit in bb10.. then another in 10.2 allowing you to change pins... so no its not so far fetched to think MAYBE there is another exploit that could be possible. Just because they are a high security company doesn't mean they didn't leave a security hole it just means it might be a little harder to find, and an actual sub-group for people searching (even if they are "stupid" approaches of doing so) would be amazing.. sometimes exploits are found on accident or by someone just tinkering.

Also when I first mentioned sideloading another android runtime (before berry leaks knew this was possible) again kris said "for what so you could go and break your device" like I'm some stupid child... then couple hours later he released it giving me no credit (since it worked .... and I didn't really want any credit but an apology would have been nice)....

Go ahead and check all my previous posts to see what I'm talking about. I've already had rants about how their team is kind of pointless at this point NO ONE could brick their device if someone manages to do that it would actually be incredible and may lead to some way of editing the autoloaders. But that's IMPOSSIBLE atm all these leaks come straight from blackberry the worst that could happen is you can't make calls... zOMG NOOOO... IMO if you loaded a leak and something went wrong and you don't know how to repeat the EXACT same steps just with another autoloader then you shouldn't own a smartphone...
    09-20-13 06:53 PM
    So, I'm going to ask again. Does the wifi calling on T-Mobile work on this leak without the .811 radio? I really hate that "General Problems" error on SMS.

(on second thought, maybe I'll just download, install, and discover for myself. Still leaving the question up, though. Counterintuitive? Probably. Lol)

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1725)
    09-20-13 06:54 PM
    hmmm, some really annoyed people hijacking this thread

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 06:59 PM
    So, I'm going to ask again. Does the wifi calling on T-Mobile work on this leak without the .811 radio? I really hate that "General Problems" error on SMS.

(on second thought, maybe I'll just download, install, and discover for myself. Still leaving the question up, though. Counterintuitive? Probably. Lol)

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1725)
    I'm curious of this too. on .1725 wifi calling wasn't available and tried loading the .811 radio to see if it still says general problems... it does.
    Haven't tried it on .1743 but I don't think it will have different results
    09-20-13 07:04 PM
    Recent Radio version worth the try to see if it matches better with your networ provider.
    LOL. I don't have "any" issues with upgrading and/or downgrading the OS if I don't like it for my Z10 and at least 5 of my past BlackBerries. So, I see no need in breaking my normal pattern.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:06 PM
    I'm curious of this too. on .1725 wifi calling wasn't available and tried loading the .811 radio to see if it still says general problems... it does.
    Haven't tried it on .1743 but I don't think it will have different results
    as I understood of my own testing over and over again with the 810 radio seems like the radio has a kick back issue in the sms tag line, after all with the error it's working kinda fast
    09-20-13 07:08 PM
    I've loaded this leak, first one since .1323.
    -- Restored through Link
    --Reloaded sideloaded Android apps and unlocked runtime.

So far no problems except can't get light theme in contacts to take. - Yes I like light theme

But if that's my only problem then wooo hooo I'm good.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-20-13 07:09 PM
    I've loaded this leak, first one since .1323.
    -- Restored through Link
    --Reloaded sideloaded Android apps and unlocked runtime.

So far no problems except can't get light theme in contacts to take. - Yes I like light theme

Why you cant get the light theme?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:30 PM
    I'm sure you forgot about at least one major problem - THE SQUIRCLE!!
    moody, Johny 5, jimpilot and 1 others like this.
    09-20-13 07:31 PM
    The BerryLeaks Team is well aware of this OS, having received it Wednesday morning.

We were in the middle of digesting this one (testing, noting bugs and changes, preparing various download links, etc) when our process was compromised. Since folks have taken it upon themselves to share this without the benefit of our process, we're going to let the forum sort things out for its collective self.

Rest assured we are still very active and very busy. Thanks to everyone for the support and for the challenges as we continue moving forward. Open debate fuels innovation, after all.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    Uzi, moody, eyecrispy and 24 others like this.
    09-20-13 07:44 PM
    Why you cant get the light theme?

Posted via CB10
    Good question. I change it to light in settings, exit the application, re open and it is still dark both contacts and calendar. BBM stayed light though.

Strange people want dark and can only get light, I want light and only get dark.

Edited: Calendar is now light but contacts still dark
    09-20-13 07:44 PM
    During Restore on Link getting
    "Incompatible Device Software"
    WTF ?!?

Z10 STL 100-3
    T-Mobile USA
    09-20-13 07:45 PM
    Sorry I been away guys. I just made it to the states for a wedding this weekend.

The way I see it is that a leaked OS should be leaked right away like in the BBOS days. Everyone would jump ship and install the leak. If they didn't like it they would just downgrade which isn't that hard at all.

Posted via CB10
    zocster, deezy87, SPNKr and 2 others like this.
    09-20-13 07:49 PM
    Good question. I change it to light in settings, exit the application, re open and it is still dark both contacts and calendar. BBM stayed light though.

Strange people want dark and can only get light, I want light and only get dark.

Edited: Calendar is now light but contacts still dark
    Hmm...have you try hard reset?if still cannot then I think you can side load the contact bar file from the 1725 os and see if working,

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:50 PM
    The BerryLeaks Team is well aware of this OS, having received it Wednesday morning.

We were in the middle of digesting this one (testing, noting bugs and changes, preparing various download links, etc) when our process was compromised. Since folks have taken it upon themselves to share this without the benefit of our process, we're going to let the forum sort things out for its collective self.

Rest assured we are still very active and very busy. Thanks to everyone for the support and for the challenges as we continue moving forward. Open debate fuels innovation, after all.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    Good job boss

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    moody and LP_Rigg like this.
    09-20-13 07:51 PM
    Hmm...have you try hard reset?if still cannot then I think you can side load the contact bar file from the 1725 os and see if working,

Posted via CB10
    I did hard reset. BBM and calendar white, contacts still dark. I may do that - sideload contact bar from 1323 Thanks!
    09-20-13 07:55 PM
    I did hard reset. BBM and calendar white, contacts still dark. I may do that - sideload contact bar from 1323 Thanks!
    Good luck I also like white theme it easier to read for me hahaha

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    09-20-13 08:00 PM
    And you too

Posted via CB10
    And how precisely does this relate to the topic of the OP?

Owner In_loco_nomen Squricle of Trust Channel | Channel PIN C00120C87
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-20-13 08:04 PM
    Still can't get Contacts settings to save, including the dark theme. This problem returned in .1725 after being fixed several leaks ago. I haven't done anything different this leak than with all the others I've loaded -- backup phone, install leak, security wipe (yeah I know, probably not necessary), full restore. This has worked just fine in the past, but these last two, Contacts settings has been the only lingering issue.
    09-20-13 08:08 PM
    Sorry I been away guys. I just made it to the states for a wedding this weekend.

The way I see it is that a leaked OS should be leaked right away like in the BBOS days. Everyone would jump ship and install the leak. If they didn't like it they would just downgrade which isn't that hard at all.

Posted via CB10
    If that's your wedding you're talking about, then congratulations!
    If not, whatever, enjoy it anyway
    09-20-13 08:10 PM
893 ... 1516171819 ...