05-01-14 06:15 PM
893 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    This thread is breath of fresh air - I hope they stay out of it.
    Fresh air? All these Berryleaks Bashing posts smell more like boring old farts.
    Just enjoy the leaks whoever brings them and stop your crusade.

posted via CB10 on the amazing Z10 keyboard
    yvpan1 and Pdinos3 like this.
    09-20-13 02:04 PM
    the contact app always havin a lot of Issues It sucks ,I cant get nothing workin right The numbers is showin wrong and whatsapp dont recognize them really annoyin Issues, and last a LOT to sync with Gmail contacts Cmon,BBRY should fix it ASAP...
    09-20-13 02:05 PM
    OK posts of pro or cons of the team should stop, we should focus on topic 10.2.0.1743 for all devices

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-20-13 02:07 PM
    Up and running good!

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    09-20-13 02:07 PM
    Does your contacts dark theme work after restore? Some have restored settings and it works others not. So I am debating now. LOL
    Heard some of my friends like that, some has it some don't. I think it rely on how was our system setting when we did our backup. If we have a kind of "non glitch" setting then we might have a good restore results.

I had it once when I had a glitched/unstable backup, when restoring it the result was bad so that I have to secwipe the phone and set my phone from scratch (eventhough I always use two steps restore, first was to restore the media and setting, second one is to restore appdata).

In my case for this 1743, I kind of confident to do full restore with two steps method (actually it was because I'm too lazy to setup my homescreen and rejoin bbm groups ) because in 1725 I have a stable system when backing it up. And I'm happy with the result that I have all dark themes (contact, calendar, sms) while still unhappy with not having it in bbm (because I replaced it with Channels). and....I don't have to rejoin my groups.
    sallynaayue likes this.
    09-20-13 02:08 PM
    Anything different from 10.2.0.1521
    (for stl-1) except for black theme??
    09-20-13 02:11 PM
    I do not think anyone was implying that only the leaks team "have good knowledge with BB10". Speaking for myself, when the team gets a leaked OS and puts it through its paces, when they release it to the rest of us they provide us with a report, for want of a better word, of their findings. This helps me (and I am sure many others) decide if I/we want to load that OS. Personally, I do not have the time to test these OSes and so I am extremely thankful for a team of people who are willing to do the "dirty work".

On the other hand, there are OS enthusiasts who love nothing more than to test the leak themselves, finding and breaking things, and so on, and that is fine. Those individuals do have a lot to contribute to these forums as well and I am also thankful for their contribution.

I believe the difference in both approaches is particularly reflected in this thread. We have a leaked OS that is posted with no related information; i.e. what is new, what works, does not work, etc.. For someone like me, for a number of reasons, that is an immediate pass. Maybe some of us have become "spoilt" by the team's approach in how they released leaks in the past, but I like it and hope it continues. At the end of the day, there is room for both approaches so let's not create a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Well written. Everyone is different and everyone has their preferred way of doing things. No-one is forcing anyone to do anything here. If you like the BerryLeaks approach, download from them. If you don't, then don't. It's simple. There's no need to bash anyone just because you'd rather do it a different way. This is all voluntary.
    09-20-13 02:13 PM
    Anything different from 10.2.0.1521
    (for stl-1) except for black theme??
    I would say a lot. I find the radio itself is much better on 2.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    wait for 10.2.0.18xx
    realy2 need diferent link.please help ...five time download never finish ..beter mega then bitcasa here... google doc or dropbox maybe...thnks alot
    09-20-13 02:24 PM
    BS. Half of the members of that "team" are rude, obnoxious and damn right abusive - Kris included. You might not have caught it because their posts are regularly moderated - I'm hopeful that they'll be banned once CrackBerry realise how worthless the team is.

This thread is breath of fresh air - I hope they stay out of it.

Posted via CB10
    Wow. "Pot", I'd like you to meet "Kettle". You may want to re-visit some of your posts on other threads when referring to "rude, obnoxious and damn right abusive".

None of us need to be like that. This is a forum where we should be civil and respectful to each other, even when we don't agree on a subject, and regardless of what "team" we're on. Ultimately, we are all on the same (BlackBerry) "team".

I think everyone's intentions (deep down) on these forums is to be helpful. Unfortunately, we get caught up in the politics that really shouldn't exist here, and that causes us to get defensive. Let's try to put our differences aside and remind ourselves of the purpose of these forums. Just my opinion...
    09-20-13 02:25 PM
    Thank you for this leak .
    I've just loaded it on my q10 and it works very well. Coming from 1725, I can't see any major improvement, but I decided to take this step because of the newer radio (I will see in the future days how's the battery life).
    Unfortunently, a problem that I have observed (and also another user in this thread) is that in BBM no profile picture is displayed.
    If somebody has a solution to the bbm problem, I kindly demand it.
    EDIT: removed dumb observation about bootscreen
    Last edited by ioansuhov; 09-20-13 at 03:18 PM.
    09-20-13 02:25 PM
    Can someone upload a BAR file for the text message app from this release? My text messaging keep crashing after the last leak

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 02:26 PM
    My contacts dark theme works after a restore. STL 100-4 on Verizon
    Thanks! I appreciated it. That is what I was waiting for. Have a good leakend!
    09-20-13 02:39 PM
    the contact app always havin a lot of Issues It sucks ,I cant get nothing workin right The numbers is showin wrong and whatsapp dont recognize them really annoyin Issues, and last a LOT to sync with Gmail contacts Cmon,BBRY should fix it ASAP...
    Don't worry. Delete whatscrap of your phone on Sunday and use BBM to chat with all your friends on Droid and iphone
    rayporsche and damien kupuku like this.
    09-20-13 02:41 PM
    Anyway, I've noticed that on the bootscreen if you touch the screen it will show the percentage of the loading.
    it's been that way since 10.0

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    ioansuhov likes this.
    09-20-13 02:42 PM
    It's been like that since release lol

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    ioansuhov likes this.
    09-20-13 02:46 PM
    How to get sms to go black? It doesn't when I follow the instructions.

Edit : never mind the sms it self not the sms setting screen is black, only when composing do you see it.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    09-20-13 02:53 PM
    wait for 10.2.0.18xx
    What doe you know that we dont whatsever ?
    09-20-13 02:55 PM
    OK, folks, who wants to be a guinea pig here and load this into 1725?

https://mega.co.nz/#!TIogUKgL!O0wVIl...XVjL3ft08SbxnA

I've extracted the 1744 radio from 1743 and made it into an autoloader. Presumably this is non-destructive, if it is like previous radio files, but I OFFER NO ASSURANCES on that point. I would try it myself but need the Z10 to be working today for business and will have to postpone it for now.
    09-20-13 03:36 PM
    So okay I loaded this OS on my Z10 but downgraded to.1371 coz this is kinda buggy and doesn't let me sign in to my BlackBerry id.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 03:55 PM
    1725 had pop-up notifications every time Wallpaper Changer HD changed the wallpaper. Has this problem been fixed in 1743?
    No. Still flashing up notice ever time wallpaper changes.
    09-20-13 04:00 PM
    Thanks for the leak... all seems to be running beautifully.
    09-20-13 04:16 PM
    anyone know by any chance what are the camera options on this leak?
    09-20-13 04:18 PM
    Since the 10.2 leaks I can't see the bcc contacts any more.

In 10.1 When sending email with my pc with some people in bcc I could see them on my Z10.

Does this leak brings it back?

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1725
    09-20-13 04:18 PM
893 ... 1314151617 ...