05-01-14 07:15 PM
893 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I find it funny that the BB Leaks team have decided to stay away from this thread, even though they claim all they do is to help this forum. If really that's your original intent, then why aren't you guys helping people with issues in here? Moreover, you guys had this OS even before the OP. Or are you guys {BBLeaks Team} just trying to frustrate the OP or what? What exactly are you guys {BBLeaks Team} trying to prove? smh
    Just what are YOU trying to accomplish? Were the Team members mean to you or something? Three posts, all of which serve to further your ******** about them, and now they're trying to "prove" something by not commenting on a thread they didn't start and presumably haven't tested the leak the thread discusses? What issues have people had that haven't been addressed by other folks on here? I'm certain that if Kris and Wu-Wei and Black Scorp and everyone else on the team were in here answering questions & giving advice, you'd be accusing them of trying to railroad this thread and "take it over" to somehow assert their "authority". How do you know when the team had this leak? What insider information are you privy to?

Bottom line - what the hell caused you to dislike them so badly?
    moyah8, gfondeur, npisano and 6 others like this.
    09-20-13 01:35 PM
    WE NOW HAVE TOAST NOTIFICATIONS FOR WHATSAPP. THIS IS NEW RIGHT? YAHOOOOOOO

Posted via CB10
    Been there before. The latest Whatsapp update introduced it.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 01:40 PM
    I loaded this leak and restored settings only and added my FB account and was unable to toggle FB off in contacts. So I wiped again and am now setting up from scratch. What I've noticed, however, is that the dark theme in contacts is flaky and it will toggle back to white for no reason .... and I'm doing a fresh install with nothing restored.

Also, since I didn't restore apps, I just realized that Waze is not available for the Q10 in BB World. Does anyone have the bar for it?
    09-20-13 01:43 PM
    Just like the old days. Someone obtains a leaked OS and uploads it. Easy as that, no need for a "team".
    Posted via CB10
    you couldn't be more ungrateful,
    09-20-13 01:43 PM
    Does anyone know if this fixes the Q10 screeching sound during voice calls for VZ/CDMA users? I had a friend install 1725 and had this problem that many others had experienced as well.
    09-20-13 01:46 PM
    I find it funny that the BB Leaks team have decided to stay away from this thread, even though they claim all they do is to help this forum. If really that's your original intent, then why aren't you guys helping people with issues in here? Moreover, you guys had this OS even before the OP. Or are you guys {BBLeaks Team} just trying to frustrate the OP or what? What exactly are you guys {BBLeaks Team} trying to prove? smh
    Und meine Mama hat immer gesagt " junge wenn du nix gutes zu sagen hast dann halt besser den Mund "
    geodorn, moyah8 and Strikkie like this.
    09-20-13 01:47 PM
    WE NOW HAVE TOAST NOTIFICATIONS FOR WHATSAPP. THIS IS NEW RIGHT? YAHOOOOOOO

Posted via CB10
    jejeje just realize this ... but is only if you are on whatsapp on a conversation if another msg arrives there you have a toast not =) ... I am not on this leak ... so it is not new =D
    Gykesdollars likes this.
    09-20-13 01:51 PM
    Installed leak and good old Link 1.2 crapped out at 98% during restore and lost device connection. Killed device.

On to round 2 of OS load and using Sachesi for restore this time.
    09-20-13 02:10 PM
    Just what are YOU trying to accomplish? Were the Team members mean to you or something? Three posts, all of which serve to further your ******** about them, and now they're trying to "prove" something by not commenting on a thread they didn't start and presumably haven't tested the leak the thread discusses? What issues have people had that haven't been addressed by other folks on here? I'm certain that if Kris and Wu-Wei and Black Scorp and everyone else on the team were in here answering questions & giving advice, you'd be accusing them of trying to railroad this thread and "take it over" to somehow assert their "authority". How do you know when the team had this leak? What insider information are you privy to?

Bottom line - what the hell caused you to dislike them so badly?
    BS. Half of the members of that "team" are rude, obnoxious and damn right abusive - Kris included. You might not have caught it because their posts are regularly moderated - I'm hopeful that they'll be banned once CrackBerry realise how worthless the team is.

This thread is breath of fresh air - I hope they stay out of it.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 02:12 PM
    jejeje just realize this ... but is only if you are on whatsapp on a conversation if another msg arrives there you have a toast not =) ... I am not on this leak ... so it is not new =D
    I get a whatsapp toast not wherever I am. I dont have to be in whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 02:15 PM
    Like you said, they {BBLeaks Team} aren't perfect and we {the rest of the forum members} aren't too. So, why don't they just release the leaks, so that we can all make the mistakes and correct them together.
    go to troll somewhere else,
    09-20-13 02:16 PM
    BS. Half of the members of that "team" are rude, obnoxious and damn right abusive - Kris included. You might not have caught it because their posts are regularly moderated - I'm hopeful that they'll be banned once CrackBerry realise how worthless the team is.

Posted via CB10
    Regardless of their alleged rudeness, their value is obvious, with the number of leaks they've tested and released. My question remains - as of this posting, Karaworo has a total of three posts, all ******** about the team. What is his background and under what user name was he so poorly treated that he's only posting about how awful and useless the team is? All I'm seeing is "troll, with a personal grudge".
    gfondeur, moyah8, Pdinos3 and 4 others like this.
    09-20-13 02:23 PM
    You've still got to sideload the 10.2.1 camera for that.
    Does this camera sideload work with SQN100-4?

Edit - Answered my own question - yes it does work.
    09-20-13 02:24 PM
    Link for STL100-1 not working, I mean it is taking somewhere else.
    09-20-13 02:24 PM
    Does anyone on Verizon STL 100-4 have Headphone Audio Boost on this OS, or is this carrier blocked?
    So I take it the answer is: "Fish"
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    09-20-13 02:31 PM
    I didn't find any improvement in the 1725 Runtime (locked) over the unlocked Runtime, even in the apps that would run on the locked Runtime without a debug token.
    The new runtime is nice for Q users as it allow to hide that Bar, and most of Android apps are working great with debug token( no more that ****t bottom bar)
    09-20-13 02:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dude wth is wrong with you?
    U should be banned.
    God damn your like a 6 year old with a damn tantrum

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 02:36 PM
    Loaded this leak. The reception is ridiculously fast. Reinstalled 45 apps from ? world in less than 5 mins.

Side loaded unlocked Android runtime.

All my side loads are working.

Did a full restore from,.1725 and it went smoothly

Posted via CB10
    wobly, vulfadli and VITOS72 like this.
    09-20-13 02:43 PM
    Thanks for the leak

Posted via CB10 running on OS 10.2.0.1743
    09-20-13 02:45 PM
    Und meine Mama hat immer gesagt " junge wenn du nix gutes zu sagen hast dann halt besser den Mund "
    Which translates to: "And my mom always said "if you have nothing good to say then just better shut up"

Gut gesagt
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    09-20-13 02:49 PM
    Loaded this leak. The reception is ridiculously fast. Reinstalled 45 apps from ? world in less than 5 mins.

Posted via CB10
    Are you comparing the reception to 1725 specifically, or just making a general observation?

If the reception is much faster, then I assume it is the radio that has changed. If so, I wonder whether extracting and making an autoload for the radio of 1743 would make sense.
    09-20-13 02:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Does your contacts dark theme work after restore? Some have restored settings and it works others not. So I am debating now. LOL
    09-20-13 02:50 PM
    1725 had pop-up notifications every time Wallpaper Changer HD changed the wallpaper. Has this problem been fixed in 1743?
    Wondering the same thing. Guess I'll load it up and find out. Seems is an issue with the OS itself, not the app. If you manually change your wallpaper it says the same thing, that's why I'm guessing its an OS bug and not the app. Although if I close the app it doesn't happen. Just some odd thing with the app and OS.
    09-20-13 02:55 PM
    Dude wth is wrong with you?
    U should be banned.
    God damn your like a 6 year old with a damn tantrum

Posted via CB10
    He spoke the truth, and it does hurt.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-20-13 03:01 PM
    Does your contacts dark theme work after restore? Some have restored settings and it works others not. So I am debating now. LOL
    My contacts dark theme works after a restore. STL 100-4 on Verizon
    09-20-13 03:04 PM
893 ... 1213141516 ...