05-01-14 06:15 PM
893 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Backup should work without removing sideloads. I just ran a backup of 1725 and the damn thing was over 5GB on Link 1.2!!!!! WTF

EDIT: Forgot that I installed some of those free apps from BBWorld and two of the games are over 1GB each. That would make sense that the backup is large now.
    I can only do a partial back up with media and settings (but of course settings messes up the dark theme . . .) so pretty much every time I load a leak I am doomed to lose app date. . . God I hate BB Link...
    09-20-13 09:14 AM
    LOL! I think we've reached a new low...
    09-20-13 09:22 AM
    this crashes my phone. wont reboot. just puts up an error signal that says bberror.com/bb10-0020
    09-20-13 09:22 AM
    Thanks for the new Leak. Installing as we speak. Will report back after the OS settles.
    09-20-13 09:23 AM
    I can't comment on the battery life yet, just flashed the new rom for several hours.

Will update tomorrow.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanks!
    I'm awaiting reply on the battery life... Saturday begins in about 12 hours

Posted via the awesome Z10 STL100-1/10.1.0.4633
    09-20-13 09:26 AM
    Any mirror links for STL100-1? Bitcasa is extremely slow
    09-20-13 09:28 AM
    I am pretty sure not just 'team' who have good knowledge with bb10 as the time goes on. This is a forum, so I like it if every member participates as well.
    Don't you like to test your knowledge as well by helping your fella bb10?
    I do not think anyone was implying that only the leaks team "have good knowledge with BB10". Speaking for myself, when the team gets a leaked OS and puts it through its paces, when they release it to the rest of us they provide us with a report, for want of a better word, of their findings. This helps me (and I am sure many others) decide if I/we want to load that OS. Personally, I do not have the time to test these OSes and so I am extremely thankful for a team of people who are willing to do the "dirty work".

On the other hand, there are OS enthusiasts who love nothing more than to test the leak themselves, finding and breaking things, and so on, and that is fine. Those individuals do have a lot to contribute to these forums as well and I am also thankful for their contribution.

I believe the difference in both approaches is particularly reflected in this thread. We have a leaked OS that is posted with no related information; i.e. what is new, what works, does not work, etc.. For someone like me, for a number of reasons, that is an immediate pass. Maybe some of us have become "spoilt" by the team's approach in how they released leaks in the past, but I like it and hope it continues. At the end of the day, there is room for both approaches so let's not create a mountain out of a mole hill.
    09-20-13 09:30 AM
    Thanks to my fianc I woke up to the leak already installed on my phone and restored this morning. So far so good no complaints and all of my apps included side loaded ones work.

Posted via CB10
    Keep her!
    09-20-13 09:30 AM
    Restore is not working for me. I have the phone in Airplane Mode.
    Latest Link version is installed. Any ideas?
    jonassabatini likes this.
    09-20-13 09:33 AM
    Anyone know if you download this leak if the mobile hot spot will work?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:34 AM
    So far not much of a difference, the biggest difference is that it runs smoother then the leak before this one

Posted via CB10
    That's what everybody says about every leak after they load it. It's not that the OS is "smoother," it's because your memory hasn't been fragmented all to heck over time with use. You could use this OS for a couple weeks then load up a 10.1 leak and find that the 10.1 leak will "run smoother" immediately after starting it. Same thing with your PC; if you reload the same OS from scratch, it's going to run smoother for a while.

Indeed. A self appointed team that delays the release of the leak for testing is not needed or wanted. A forum full of helpful people is.

We all know this risks associated with leaks. Let us make our own mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    But it is nice to be able to read what has changed and what has been fixed/broken in a leak so that we can make an informed decision as to whether or not to bother with it. Arbitrarily loading one leak without reading the caveats caused me to lose a ton of pix and vids that were very special to me, and I will never have the opportunity to recapture those moments. I then loaded another and later found out that that particular leak trashed/disabled the mobile hotspot feature. So if there is a group of guys willing to sacrifice their devices for the good of the community and report their findings, I'm all for it!

Now with that all said, I'm about to "get some strange" and load up this leak! LOL
    PJD642 and gfondeur like this.
    09-20-13 09:42 AM
    the lengend can't do this becouse this files are Berryleaks files and Hi don't know about it nothing. Its just reup
    all files are created 18september ppl can check modify date in properites .exe

and the name of autoloaders is random created by berryleaks member and Hi (lengend) mayby think that is org blackberry internal name why is not changed

lengend keep releasing
    And you just got ninjad
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-20-13 09:42 AM
    the STL-100 link somehow does not show a file in it. downloaded twice. The one for the Q5 worked perfectly. Did anybody else have the same problem?
    09-20-13 09:44 AM
    i was on stl100-1 (1521) with dark contacts, bbm and calendar, did a full backup and full restore, the dark themes are still working ...
    Ganayni94 likes this.
    09-20-13 09:44 AM
    Nice update. What's app also gets the previews now.. so far so good

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:46 AM
    Anybody test Wallpaper Changer HD on this OS yet? I'm happy with .1725 except Wallpaper Changer HD has a problem with a constant "Picture set as wallpaper" popup. Would love to know if that is resolved in this version...
    I'w got the same problem as you. I'm wrote a e-mail to the producer about this "bug".

I wondering did they answer me

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:47 AM
    the STL-100 link somehow does not show a file in it. downloaded twice. The one for the Q5 worked perfectly. Did anybody else have the same problem?
    no problems for me... plus download was in like 5 minutes :O... first time i get that speed hahaha
    09-20-13 09:47 AM
    2 bugs on the Q10 still exist:
    - missing Feedback sub menu under Language and Input
    - Alt can only be activated when there is a text field on the current screen

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:49 AM
    how to get dark theme?? i`m done install the leak..
    09-20-13 09:52 AM
    how to get dark theme?? i`m done install the leak..
    Go in to each app and in the Settings you can turn it on.
    09-20-13 09:54 AM
    2 bugs on the Q10 still exist:
    - missing Feedback sub menu under Language and Input
    - Alt can only be activated when there is a text field on the current screen

Posted via CB10
    Actually the alt key still work outside of text fields, just that the icon is no longer displayed. Not sure whether that's a bug or not, but it kinda make sense not to show the alt key. Like in CB10, you can still use alt+p for previous page, alt+r to refresh, etc.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:54 AM
    Does anyone on Verizon STL 100-4 have Headphone Audio Boost on this OS, or is this carrier blocked?
    09-20-13 09:56 AM
    Actually the alt key still work outside of text fields, just that the icon is no longer displayed. Not sure whether that's a bug or not, but it kinda make sense not to show the alt key. Like in CB10, you can still use alt+p for previous page, alt+r to refresh, etc.

Posted via CB10
    Right, but if you are in Excell typing numbers only, lock the ALT, as soon as you leave the text field to go to another one, ALT is disabled and I have to enable it again. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    09-20-13 09:57 AM
    That's what everybody says about every leak after they load it. It's not that the OS is "smoother," it's because your memory hasn't been fragmented all to heck over time with use. You could use this OS for a couple weeks then load up a 10.1 leak and find that the 10.1 leak will "run smoother" immediately after starting it. Same thing with your PC; if you reload the same OS from scratch, it's going to run smoother for a while.

But it is nice to be able to read what has changed and what has been fixed/broken in a leak so that we can make an informed decision as to whether or not to bother with it. Arbitrarily loading one leak without reading the caveats caused me to lose a ton of pix and vids that were very special to me, and I will never have the opportunity to recapture those moments. I then loaded another and later found out that that particular leak trashed/disabled the mobile hotspot feature. So if there is a group of guys willing to sacrifice their devices for the good of the community and report their findings, I'm all for it!

Now with that all said, I'm about to "get some strange" and load up this leak! LOL
    Neeeh not true, i have flashed i dont know how manny leaks and i know when a OS is running smoother, with the previous leak it was not that smooth from the beginning, this one feels better with less hick-ups from the start.
    09-20-13 09:58 AM
893 ... 910111213 ...