05-08-13 11:23 AM
1,832 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    i'm getting this too! your not the only one
    I have been told from a BlackBerry employee. That a delete and re install of FB account seems to work the issue

Posted from the best phone ever my Z10
    04-21-13 01:23 PM
    I have been told from a BlackBerry employee. That a delete and re install of FB account seems to work the issue

You talked to a BlackBerry employee about our leaked version? Lol someone gonna get in trouble now

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and Mecca EL like this.
    04-21-13 01:25 PM
    Anyone's Hdmi audio not working on this build? Tried everything can't get it to work.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 01:27 PM
    Update on STL 100-4 Verizon.

Couple of apps that don't work...

Say It and Flixter. Both open but just freeze on the opening screens.

Posted via CB10
    Confirmed.
    BassSoLow likes this.
    04-21-13 01:27 PM
    You talked to a BlackBerry employee about our leaked version? Lol someone gonna get in trouble now

Posted via CB10
    Lmao. Well. It was all in confidence he's a contact of mine. He's running the 10.1.0.552 version. Was playin with me on how he will always be one step ahead lol

Course he also let me know he's been rocking the Q for while now too

SK122387 likes this.
    04-21-13 01:28 PM
    Anyone who uses the leak on VerizonZ10,... In the next few days let us know about reboots or restarts if they happen. If issues arise then i'm hangin for a bit. I don't need the frustrations. I'm on the road a lot and don't need the issues. Thanks for any help on this.
    No problem. Don't rush to install the leak.

Will update.
    04-21-13 01:29 PM
    Southern California on AT&T.

Was a nightmare for me. Texting stopped working properly. Text would go out and not come back. Then I had AT&T reset my network, but then text would come back but be from the wrong person. Example, I text my friend Mike and Mike responds, I get the response but it would be from some random number in my contact list. I downgraded back to the older OS and it was still an issue. Had to do a security wipe. It should be noted that I also did security wipes with the 10.1 installed but it didn't fix the problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 01:50 PM

Any brave soul tried this yet?

Last time I deleted and recreated my FB account, some Playbook Video Chat in contacts disappeared.
    04-21-13 01:51 PM
    I deleted facebook and now it won't reinstall via app world. I get an error everytime. Is the facebook app that comes with 10.1 different then the one currently in app world? Anyone else experiencing this?
    04-21-13 01:52 PM
    I also noticed you cant unlink or link a contact.

It'll let you go though the steps, but when you press save, nothing happens. the contacts are still linked or unlinked.

Anyone confirm?
    04-21-13 01:58 PM
    I deleted facebook and now it won't reinstall via app world. I get an error everytime. Is the facebook app that comes with 10.1 different then the one currently in app world? Anyone else experiencing this?
    I think he meant delete the account in settings, not delete the app.
    04-21-13 01:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't think he get in trouble because i think BB leaked it. This is what samsung also did with the first android mobile i9000. This is how people can check it and that's how BB get some feedback.
    04-21-13 01:59 PM
    I don't think he get in trouble because i think BB leaked it. This is what samsung also did with the first android mobile i9000. This is how people can check it and that's how BB get some feedback.
    I don't think it's considered a "real" leak, I think it's considered a Hybrid, there is a whole section on it her at CB: http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-os-f224/
    04-21-13 02:01 PM

It'll let you go though the steps, but when you press save, nothing happens. the contacts are still linked or unlinked.

Anyone confirm?
    What worked for me is link the contact you want, and then click again to link it to something else, and when you get to the link screen hit cancel and then save and that should work

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:02 PM
    And bypasses the stupid carriers with their turtle response to User Assisted Testing (UAT)... I like the leak strategy... That way you have some form of corroboration without having to be dependent on a Carrier partner whose true intentions are a bit suspect ??
    04-21-13 02:03 PM

Anyone confirm?
    Link contact isn't working for me either.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:03 PM
    Hi,will u plz let's know,how whats app will behave with new 10.1 OS? Included in hub? Speed of opening tab inceased? Its too slow in current version.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:05 PM
    I think he meant delete the account in settings, not delete the app.
    Yeah I realize that now

Can anyone confirm the facebook version is different on 10.1 then the version available in app store? Any chance someone has a 10.1 bar floating around?
    What worked for me is link the contact you want, and then click again to link it to something else, and when you get to the link screen hit cancel and then save and that should work

Posted via CB10
    Any work around for the unlinking? Don't want to link something if I can't unlink it somehow.
    I'm on STL1003 with TMO USA. Bridge app didn't restore and I get a error when I try to download it. Everything else works perfectly. Is anyone else having the same issue.
    04-21-13 02:06 PM
    Ok. This is what u have to do. If u want to change the sync settings to diff days on Gmail. Delete the account. The re add. When doing so. After providing ur password. It will ask you what u want to sync. At that point. Drop Down the keyboard. And at bottom ur will c the advanced option. Click it. Then at bottom u will c the options for diff days. Then chose and continue.

But do this before u finish with full set up. As that option will not be available after.

With Imap at this point with Gmail. The most is 30 days. But all other types are forever

Yay!!!! It worked! This is the best answer and solution I got! I can definitely live with 30 days.... much better than 4 days for sure! Thank you so much! (The detailed steps really helped.)
    Wigley458 likes this.
    04-21-13 02:06 PM
    Yeah I realize that now

Can anyone confirm the facebook version is different on 10.1 then the version available in app store? Any chance someone has a 10.1 bar floating around?
    You may have to wipe your device to factory settings if you want Facebook back

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:07 PM
    Hi,will u plz let's know,how whats app will behave with new 10.1 OS? Included in hub? Speed of opening tab inceased? Its too slow in current version.

Posted via CB10
    Whatsapp working the same as it always has. I get notification from the Hub when someone sends me a whatsapp message.

STL 100-3 Rogers
    04-21-13 02:10 PM
    You may have to wipe your device to factory settings if you want Facebook back
    You're right, I may ave to go with route, just trying to avoid it if at all possible.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-21-13 02:13 PM
    Facebook notifications have quit working for me

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-21-13 02:15 PM
1,832 ... 4142434445 ...