02-27-14 08:23 AM
1,244 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    Just upgraded to this version from my stock tmo 10.0.10.85 version. I backed up everything before doing the upgrade but decided to manually re-create my previous settings to avoid any risk of problems from the older version.
    So far I haven't seen ANY problems.
    05-06-13 04:24 PM
    Been using this for a few days now. No bugs so far for my use. It was a bit laggy the first day but it has settled now. Nice and smooth.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:28 PM
    I'm sure someone will correct me, but I believe the battery draining improves with time. Give it a day or so and it should correct itself.

Anyone: Yes?
    It makes sense, but tell me about how long? I loaded the leak on Saturday Night and now is Monday evening how long more about?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:40 PM
    I just wanted to report that Calendar Invites with Google Apps via ActiveSync STILL DO NOT WORK

Frustrating...
    05-06-13 04:58 PM
    Couldn't you just use the main search (located between phone and camera) type the name and bam it's there? Only need one search and don't even have to open the contacts app. That is how I do it at least.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's fine if you're in the main screen, but if you're on the screen with phone icon pressed, and you need to make a call, you've either gotta scroll through you're contacts or get out of that screen and hit the search button, which is very inefficient. You should be able to go to the dialpad and hit the corresponding letter on the number pad and the contacts should come up, just like previous bb's, iPhones, android devices, htc etc
    Try doing this many times a day like me and it becomes VERY frustrating
    05-06-13 05:01 PM
    Finally installed this AM. No problems ..... slick!! Everything is up and running great!!

Only issue was that it took several hours before I was able to successfully log into and setup my yahoo email account (I have read where others have seen this as well ..... 2-24 hours). I also found that I was able to set up the yahoo calendar account before it was able to add the email and contacts. But I was able to eventually add yahoo email and contacts. As others have reported it may take several hours. I don't have a clue what could cause this.

NOTE: I did a 100% restore from BB Link. I had absolutely no issues with it. All contacts, apps, etc. were restored. I did find updated app versions for 5-6 apps, due to the 10.1 upgrade, that I was easily able to 'upgrade' in BB App World.

Also.... most of my contacts are stored 'Local' (on device). I did have a few on SIM and a few sync'd on yahoo, outlook.com, and gmail. All contacts are back after the restore exactly as before. All are in place, no duplicates, and have the same 'Links' as they had before.

And even better, the contacts (so far) are maintaining the contact name exactly as listed in 'contacts' and have not been renamed or taken on variations as listed in Facebook, etc. If you open a specific contact and click 'Links' ... you can then see some name variations shown in the different 'Links' from Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. But while viewing 'contacts' .... all you see is the name as listed in 'contacts.
    05-06-13 05:09 PM
    Okay, so I downgraded the OS to .1483, but BB Link wouldn't allow me to restore my info because it said it was not compatible wit my operating system. I tried restarting BB Link and my device, but still would not work. So I re-installed .1627 and BB Link allows the restore, as I write this. Weird! Hopefully the one bug I was experiencing was from a bad install. Will post back if it still exists or not.
    Last edited by ICEMAN9; 05-06-13 at 05:51 PM.
    05-06-13 05:41 PM
    2 day before it worked like a charm, but now facebook seems stopped alert.
    run better, but battery drains than 10.0.x.x
    I did an reboot and now notification worked again.
    05-06-13 06:14 PM
    anyone please tell me how can I use PIN?
    05-06-13 07:44 PM
    anyone please tell me how can I use PIN?
    First time using a BlackBerry device?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:39 PM
    did your pc detect your device? if no, I think it's your usb cable. if your pc can detect your device, you can try by removing your device from bblink (click phone icon on the bottom left, and click remove device) and then re connect your device and start a new registration again with bblink.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    If I use the usb cable it can detect my phone. I'm only having problem with the wifi wireless sync.

And only by restarting the phone can I connect wirelessly to bblink. If I lost the wifi signal and reconnected again I won't be able to use the wireless sync again until I restart the phone again...does it make sense to you?

With the cable I can disconnect and reconnect several times and won't have any issues with link detecting my phone...only wifi....

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:43 PM
    If I use the usb cable it can detect my phone. I'm only having problem with the wifi wireless sync.

And only by restarting the phone can I connect wirelessly to bblink. If I lost the wifi signal and reconnected again I won't be able to use the wireless sync again until I restart the phone again...does it make sense to you?

With the cable I can disconnect and reconnect several times and won't have any issues with link detecting my phone...only wifi....

Posted via CB10
    I would try removing the phone from link and setting it up from scratch. Also try restarting Your router, maybe it's something on the network.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:46 PM
    I would try removing the phone from link and setting it up from scratch. Also try restarting Your router, maybe it's something on the network.

Posted via CB10
    tried removing the phone from link. still same problem. 2nd pc was a fresh install of windows. same problem.
    tried restarting the router also. doesn't work.....
    also uninstalled bb link, restart pc, reinstall bb link. won't connect also. unless i restart the phone

shouldn't be the network's problem because even though bb link says device not connected, i can still browse my shared folder on my pc via the phone's file manager. stream video via wifi also works. hence network is fine.

only problem is link won't see my device so i can't use the wireless sync (blackberry device manager also says no device connected)
    05-06-13 10:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    check your wifi connections, some times it's automatically disabled when we lost wifi connecrions (same as the latest OS 7.1) go to saved networks and enabled/reconnect it.

souleyman likes this.
    05-06-13 10:44 PM
    check your wifi connections, some times it's automatically disabled when we lost wifi connecrions (same as the latest OS 7.1) go to saved networks and enabled/reconnect it.

wifi is still enabled and connected to the network. can browse/stream file from pc.
    from pc i can also access the files on my phone (if i enable the wifi file sharing option on the phone)
    but bblink and bb device manager says phone not connected
    05-06-13 10:58 PM
    wifi is still enabled and connected to the network. can browse/stream file from pc.
    from pc i can also access the files on my phone (if i enable the wifi file sharing option on the phone)
    but bblink and bb device manager says phone not connected
    :-( idk man that's a *****... reinstall os I guess but that's rough...

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:10 PM
    So far it rocks! Thanks!
    05-06-13 11:39 PM
    :-( idk man that's a *****... reinstall os I guess but that's rough...

Posted via CB10
    2nd pc was a fresh install about 2 weeks old... nothing much was installed other than the basic microsoft office LOL.
    reinstall os of the phone....will try if there is a new leak...
    bad luck i guess... hopefully when the official comes it will be fixed...

thanks for the help guys
    05-07-13 12:38 AM
    I installed this leak late last week, and had issues so had to downgrade, was not a happy camper when I found out I couldnt send text, everything else seemed fine. In continuing my research very few people seemed to be having similar issues. So Sunday i took the plunge and SCORED, this is da bomb. HDR pics are awesome, the keyboard has been improved. The only thing missing is "headless app API's"
    05-07-13 12:53 AM
    And woof! My GPS on my Z10 decided to stay on even I am not in maps or other app requiring my location...!!!
    Any help???

Look at the picture to see the GPS logo next to the battery icon and this won't disappear!
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 159018
    05-07-13 01:52 AM
    And woof! My GPS on my Z10 decided to stay on even I am not in maps or other app requiring my location...!!!
    Any help???
    Delete Poynt.
    yueytan likes this.
    05-07-13 03:14 AM
    Hello,
    Do the radio files work properly for STL 100-2 in this leaked os? What are the differences from .1483? Thanks.
    05-07-13 06:47 AM
    I'm using Z10 STL100-4. so sad!
    05-07-13 06:51 AM
    SATOR.....,hope u good? Nice u re here too. Thanks for all from d former forum.....,miss my 9900 though. Got any hybrid OS planned for Z10?....,Thanks mate.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 07:09 AM
    SATOR.....,hope u good? Nice u re here too. Thanks for all from d former forum.....,miss my 9900 though. Got any hybrid OS planned for Z10?....,Thanks mate.

Posted via CB10
    Hi souleyman, I'm fine thank you. iking and me are doing some research on OS 10, Iking is a lil bit busy doing a custom rom for android, hopefully we can do something about OS 10 or apps for OS 10..

Ecm and toobs623 like this.
    05-07-13 07:48 AM
1,244 ... 4142434445 ...