02-27-14 08:23 AM
1,244 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000359.png

Loaded and works well. Apn can be edited on my unlocked z10 stl 1003

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 02:58 AM
    One thing that no one has picked up on is how the z10 has no keyboard shortcuts to get to you're contacts..I mean even the basic of smartphones have this feature where you press any number on you're dial pad and the contact associated with the letters on the keyboard will show..I use to have this on all my phones to date but this phone doesn't have this feature..I've been downloading every OS leak to date but it never gets upgraded ..I make a lot of phone calls in a day and its such a hassle to try and find the magnifying glass to search for a contact ..and hitting the contacts list is no help as you gotta scroll through 500 odd contacts that I have..it would be soooooooooo much easier to just hit a number and the contacts would just show and then just select the contact and voila!!
    Even the iPhones, samsungs, htc all have this feature
    05-06-13 05:05 AM
    So you guys are talking about Notification integration since 10.1.0.16**.

I'm running 10.1.0.1483 and am having WA Notification within the Hub as well.

I was wondering if yours has a WhatsApp Logo, or the Bell Icon like mine (Screenshots are welcome, could trigger my urge to Upgrade)

Posted via CB10 on Dev Alpha C
    05-06-13 05:08 AM
    So you guys are talking about Notification integration since 10.1.0.16**.

I'm running 10.1.0.1483 and am having WA Notification within the Hub as well.

I was wondering if yours has a WhatsApp Logo, or the Bell Icon like mine (Screenshots are welcome, could trigger my urge to Upgrade)

Check out page 3 of this thread
    JunkieXP likes this.
    05-06-13 05:34 AM
    after i install this leak, blackberry link always shows device not conected. used to be able to browse/see my medias wirelessly. it works fine if i connect it via usb though...

the "turn on wireless connections to my computer" option in link is ticked....

anyone can suggest me how to fix this problem? :P

i've tried disabling my firewall and it still won't detect my device....blackberry device manager also doesn't detect any devices
    05-06-13 05:56 AM
    will i have to re-side-load the android bars after the leak is installed??? pls guide.
    05-06-13 06:18 AM
    i agree with you. This is a must have feature. BB are u listening??/
    05-06-13 06:20 AM
    Check out page 3 of this thread
    Damnit =(! I want it =p! To bad these kinda things should be fixed on OS level (for now)!

05-06-13 06:27 AM
    One thing that no one has picked up on is how the z10 has no keyboard shortcuts to get to you're contacts..I mean even the basic of smartphones have this feature where you press any number on you're dial pad and the contact associated with the letters on the keyboard will show..I use to have this on all my phones to date but this phone doesn't have this feature..I've been downloading every OS leak to date but it never gets upgraded ..I make a lot of phone calls in a day and its such a hassle to try and find the magnifying glass to search for a contact ..and hitting the contacts list is no help as you gotta scroll through 500 odd contacts that I have..it would be soooooooooo much easier to just hit a number and the contacts would just show and then just select the contact and voila!!
    Even the iPhones, samsungs, htc all have this feature
    Use the search button in the list is a good option

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 06:29 AM
    I think it has to do with Instagram releasing May 4th version which prevent FB reset and even with the latest APK converted to Bar will not work as well.... it will state incompatible camera etc.
    I just get mine from androidbars.net and it just works.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:43 AM
    after i install this leak, blackberry link always shows device not conected. used to be able to browse/see my medias wirelessly. it works fine if i connect it via usb though...

the "turn on wireless connections to my computer" option in link is ticked....

anyone can suggest me how to fix this problem? :P

i've tried disabling my firewall and it still won't detect my device....blackberry device manager also doesn't detect any devices
    check your bblink setting on your Z10, go to settings>Blackberrylink, switch on.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-13 07:48 AM
    Use the search button in the list is a good option

I shouldn't have to..these shortcuts should be fundamental of any "smartphone"
    If I'm on another tile somewhere, I should be able to use the dial pad to get to my contacts, as opposed to going back to the search button..this has to change in upcoming OS releases..if other phones and previous blackberry s had this rather simple yet handy feature, why can't this new z10??
    I'm actually quite surprised no one has picked on this omission after 40 + pages of this thread plus all the other OS leak threads..

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:13 AM
    Having to press an additional "search" button after you bring up the contacts screen is at best, inefficient. Unless you only have 20 contacts, no way would you be scrolling to choose a contact. Anyone coming from an old BlackBerry would be typing in the name. Yet another BB10 oversight of what people appreciated about the legacy Blackberries.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:15 AM
    Having to press an additional "search" button after you bring up the contacts screen is at best, inefficient. Unless you only have 20 contacts, no way would you be scrolling to choose a contact. Anyone coming from an old BlackBerry would be typing in the name. Yet another BB10 oversight of what people appreciated about the legacy Blackberries.

Posted via CB10

Hopefully someone out there is listening and our wish will be granted soon..it just bugs me that it wasn't included from day 1
    05-06-13 08:29 AM
    Couldn't you just use the main search (located between phone and camera) type the name and bam it's there? Only need one search and don't even have to open the contacts app. That is how I do it at least.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:33 AM
    There's lots more stuff that I can't believe BlackBerry left out of bb10. I understand it's a new OS but bb10 leaves out a lot of old tried and true BlackBerry features. If you expect current users to migrate to the new phones, you can't abandon features that are on your own older devices.

BB10 is like the annoying new hotshot employee who thinks they know it all and don't need the help of the older, wiser folk who paved the way.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:34 AM
    Mega keeps getting stuck Does it depend on browser? mirrors?
    05-06-13 08:35 AM
    Mega keeps getting stuck Does it depend on browser? mirrors?
    Many say to use Google Chrome, some say it works using I.E. in Win8 as well. I use Chrome each time and have never had a problem downloading from Mega.
    Crypt1c likes this.
    05-06-13 08:44 AM
    Well I caved and put this on my Z10 LOL. I updated from the native OS 10.0.84.10 and running a STL100-3.

First thing i noticed is that the keyboard is MUCH quicker and more responsive, yes it was/is possible and its beautiful, As people have seen yes the auto correct is now a light green instead of the blue we have had forever. the copy/cut/paste I find is much more responsive and a more fluid experience. I have some glitches with it it opening and closing even had a line of text stay on my screen as i was scrolling but it was only for a second and hasnt happened since.

After poking around I found a few things that were added that were more cosmetic but still a good improvement in my opinion. In BlackBerry World under "My World" things are now broken down by Apps and Games instead of by ABC order. The check for updates button is no longer in the action menu it is in the bottom tray. When you click it it will say when it is finished checking for updates unlike before when it didn't say anything and you had to guess when it was done. The slider at the top for Download and Available for me for a second was a pull down menu but for some reason it has gone back to the slider.

Ive always had issues with my contacts, deleting people, doubling people and over all not working. So far I haven't had any issues and i have been trying to mess it up LOL. On that note i have found out that if i make any changes in the contacts app and that person is also in my favorites in WhatsApp i have to uninstall and re-install WA so that i can still talk to that person...did that make any sense LOL.

BlackBerry Link is now on my phone as well which is a great thing. it is only avavible for 10.1 and one of the main reasons i downloaded to the leak. For it to work your computer needs to be on and connected to the internet. If your phone is connected to wifi, or data if you want to turn the option on, you can access the files on your computer from your BB and even save them to your phone by a simple Select>>Move To. I find this is great feature!

WA is also in the Hub with its own category. This is also a great feature as WA is a huge cross platform tool and if you dont have it GO GET IT NOW! LOL .

For glitches and what not i havnt really seen anything that i was able to reproduce, so they were ust random flukes in the OS. cant wait for this to become legit but for now thanks ibfe for hooking this up for us.
    05-06-13 08:55 AM
    Damnit =(! I want it =p! To bad these kinda things should be fixed on OS level (for now)!

Don't get too excited. You can't actually compose messages to whatsapp contacts from the hub yet. Disappointing!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:13 AM
    Don't get too excited. You can't actually compose messages to whatsapp contacts from the hub yet. Disappointing!

Posted via CB10
    What are you even talking about?

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000444.png
    05-06-13 09:17 AM
    Hi guys, am using the Verizon unlocked z10 and am stuck in Os 10.0.9.2709..i can't download some apps e.g whatsapp. I need help on how to upgrade my os.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:24 AM
    What are you even talking about?
    The option is there but it does not work for me either. When I click compose as in the image below, it takes me to my contacts to select one. But it doesn't work. Nothing happens.

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000050.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:36 AM
    Have you guys tried reinstalling it? Because it works for me. Maybe it was a crappy install.
    05-06-13 09:39 AM
    Hopefully someone out there is listening and our wish will be granted soon..it just bugs me that it wasn't included from day 1
    If you search through the Help "app" then there are instructions for adding Speeddial contacts. It's not a function I use so can't remember if it was included in previous official releases. It certainly doesn't seem to work with this leak. All very odd.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:46 AM
1,244 ... 3940414243 ...