02-27-14 08:23 AM
1,244 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    Does this version support push for Yahoo?
    The OS version makes no difference... Yahoo doesn't support push.
    05-04-13 06:47 AM
    i had no problems only with typing because auto correction make me insane. So i wanted to go to setting and change input and language but i click it and wont open. mmm that sucks. I pull out battery en restart. I wantedd to go back to 10.0.10.90 but noway on google i can find it. So i installed 10.0.10.116 (it works for me, and i don't know this is a higer version than .90)
    05-04-13 06:48 AM
    It seems my cb app is having some trouble with allowing me to post replies... Twitter hub keeps showing there's a notification there but there isn't.

Turtle Lee Z10 abuser.
    newbiee likes this.
    05-04-13 07:07 AM
    Well I got it loaded and gonna try her out. Respect to those who are willing to step out there put the leaks out. We appreciate them!!
    05-04-13 07:13 AM
    I see is more unhappy ppl than happy with leaks.

So no more leaked from me and no trouble. To user

EOT

Posted via CB10
    I hope you reconsider that decision. I'm on the .1432 leak now and grateful to have it. There are always going to be problems, which is why threads like this are needed, but many are getting along just fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 07:43 AM
    Another "please continue with the leaks"from me as well.

I would say the leaks are better than the official OS for me. As O2 is bot exactly quick at releasing operating systems, leaks are more than welcome. I also do not see many issues...
    This makes me thinks that most likely apps or some special settings are to blame. Them again on the stock OS I had some random reboots that went away after a security wipe - I cannot remember any random reboots with the leaks. In addition es are a lot more responsive than the old 10.0 OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 07:54 AM
    lbfe, what would CB be without people like you? This is what it's all about. Questioning whether to release leaks or not is like questioning the sense of forums in gendral. Forums exist because of you.
    05-04-13 07:58 AM

EOT

Posted via CB10
    I want to add my thanks to lbfe and also say don't stop posting leaks. I am a relative newbie to installing leaks or any other form of messing with a smartphone OS. Yet I once I made the decision to try this, lbfe's instructions were clear and to the point and the install worked very well. I had a couple of little problems with my restore, but other posters, in the true tradition of this forum, helped me through those issues and I am happy with the result.

To those who are critical of lbfe's efforts, installing leaks may not be for you, maybe something went wrong in the install or you were not happy with the results. That is life, just go back to the last official version of your OS, but don't criticize lbfe or dump on his good faith efforts to help our community.
    05-04-13 08:34 AM
    Just did a quick search of the thread, couldn't see this... Keyboard shortcuts are back! At least in the browser. Open a long web page, two-finger swipe up gives the keyboard. At least some of the old familiar shortcuts work. I just used "B" to get to the bottom of a long page. "S" gives search; "R" is reader mode.

I wonder what other hidden gems are there that we haven't found yet?
    05-04-13 09:34 AM
    Hi to everyone,
    I installed that leak and I would like know if there's any way to access to internal hidden device storage space. I'd like know if I can browse the file system as the same way of a rooted Android device.

Thanks,
    05-04-13 09:36 AM

EOT

Posted via CB10

Some of us understand that some of these leaks aren't final release builds and might have a few issues. Personally i'm thankful that you've given me the opportunity to try out new features of upcoming releases and see this new os grow instead of watching the youtube video of it. Would really appreciate if you reconsidered your decision
    sleepngbear likes this.
    05-04-13 09:50 AM
    @lbfe, please keep the leaks coming. I use STL 100-1, and I'm very happy with your leaks. You have been doing a great job, please keep at it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    05-04-13 10:43 AM
    Anybody else get this in Settings > Display > Select Wallpaper? Fingernails display if I navigate to any other folder with images, but not in the default protected Wallpapers folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000017.jpg  
    05-04-13 10:46 AM
    Hi to everyone,
    I installed that leak and I would like know if there's any way to access to internal hidden device storage space. I'd like know if I can browse the file system as the same way of a rooted Android device.

Thanks,
    If the default file manager can't, you can always sideload ES file manager. You may be able to view hidden files with it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    05-04-13 10:47 AM
    You can download Ghost Commander in app world. It's a port, but works perfectly. It's basically file manager but with more options and you can view all device folders/files.
    05-04-13 10:50 AM
    Anybody else get this in Settings > Display > Select Wallpaper? Fingernails display if I navigate to any other folder with images, but not in the default protected Wallpapers folder.
    Nope, images show for me...

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000009.png
    05-04-13 10:57 AM

EOT

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the effort you have put into these leaks. For me I have been very happy with them with this one the best so far. With 1429, I did have to revert back as I had a few too many issues with a couple of apps I use on a regular basis. However this leak has been the best so far. The only app that has given me a problem has been Say It, but it is an app issue and the dev has indicated an update was needed for 10.1 and will be released next week. I for one have had none of the problems I have seen reported in this thread.

1. I am getting good battery life, 12-14 hours with internal battery and 20-24+ with my Powerskin.
    2. I am getting Facebook notifications.
    3. Side loaded Skype works fine.
    4. What's App is working fine with notifications.
    5. No email, calendar or contacts issues.
    6. No wifi or wireless issues.

With the last week's of app updates even the news apps and others that previously had screen formatting issues are now working as they should except for Rogers My Account. Rogers are the ones that have screwed this up though.

Don't be discouraged, as I bet there are more happy with this release than not. Even though most of the issues seem to be related to performing restores after installing the leak I had no problems with doing so. My procedure was straight forward and it worked without any issues.

1. Download leak, extract rar.
    2. Connect Z10 to Windows 8 tablet.
    3. Run autoloader.
    4. Reboot Z10.
    5. Restore settings and apps using BBlink on my Mac.
    6. Reboot Z10 after restore complete (in addition to post restore restart).
    7. Re-enter email, Facebook Linked In, Twitter and Ever note passwords.

I only had to un-install and re-install one app that was misbehaving afterward.

Posted via CB10
    Titti Potesta likes this.
    05-04-13 11:22 AM
    Flashed this leak ( first time i flash a leak on BB ) its so easy and did a fresh install without backup etc to avoid problems, will report back when its finished

Edit

Well so far so good, everything is smooth and stable so far, no issues at all with email etcetera. My advice to people is when flash a leak then do a clean install!! it will avoid a lot of problems so many thanks to the people who made this for us!!
    Last edited by Daveensannie; 05-04-13 at 12:08 PM.
    05-04-13 11:37 AM
    I'm just in the process of restoring my data via Link having loaded this version. The restore has been stuck on 'Transferring Settings Data for about 20 minutes. Is this normal or should I being getting concerned?
    05-04-13 12:08 PM
    It can happen, mine usually sticks at restoring application data at 3% for upwards of 10-15 mins. Give it a bit more time I say.
    05-04-13 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the heads up on that (I've been having lots of issues with Link so not overly confident in it hence the question). I'll leave the restore well alone for a good while longer yet.
    05-04-13 12:18 PM
    Lbfe,

Here you have another user that understands the potential problems when trying out leaked software. I hope you will ignore those people that;
    1...Don't take instructions well.
    2...Don't read through the threads, to learn more about what they should be doing.
    Anyone complaining, about whatever you might be doing, should just move along.

Please keep up your AWESOME work. Many many many of us appreciate it!
    05-04-13 12:56 PM
    Nope, images show for me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000009.png 
Views:	1292 
Size:	422.8 KB 
ID:	158006
    Well that's just frakked up.
    05-04-13 01:08 PM

EOT

Posted via CB10
    No, what you're seeing is typical of issues being reported from a leaked OS update. Happens all the time. I don't think anyone is unhappy with the leaks themselves or especially your efforts to get them to us. We know full well what we're getting into when we install an unofficial OS update. And those of us who do take the risk are more than happy that folks like you give us the opportunity to do so.
    wu-wei likes this.
    05-04-13 01:15 PM
    after installing the leaked version, instagram isn't working anymore, any idea on what can I do? sideloaded it again but it
    Mine is working just find. Try it again with the fb reset. It should work.

Posted via CB10
    keelduf likes this.
    05-04-13 01:30 PM
1,244 ... 3435363738 ...