02-27-14 07:23 AM
1,244 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    let me think - did happen to me the first time

ok your phone is brick..open bblink connect phone with battery in - reload software.
    what bblink do you have is it the v 1.1.0.33 something?
    yes v 1.1.0.33 and i also try to connect bblink but it can not detect my device,
    still dont know what i can do to reload the software.. any other way mate?
    05-02-13 09:26 PM
    yes v 1.1.0.33 and i also try to connect bblink but it can not detect my device,
    that is okay click on reload
    05-02-13 09:28 PM
    i have already try open autoloader-wait connect botroom-plug without battery and still nothing happen, still red blinking without battery..
    any other solution mate?
    As stated, download latest BlackBerry Link software, a reload option will be available. This option will be available under your computer tab at the bottom of the BlackBerry Link software.

This will download your original carrier OS and will most likely require an update or two after fully restored

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:30 PM
    Rebooted the device, didn't fix my contacts issue. However, enabling Facebook and Twitter contacts in the Contacts app, then disabling them again, seemed to correct it. Some Twitter photos are still syncing though and Contacts really need some work in general, plenty of bugs present that have been there since day 1. Here's hoping they're fixed by the time the OS goes official.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:31 PM
    Follow this link, pay close attention to each step and you will fix your phone.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:32 PM
    Updating to this version has been a pain....to say the least, I'm going back to .1483 in a hurry. I've got an STL-2 by the way.

Update worked fine, then had problems restoring, kept stalling, not recognising device so on and so on...this took the better part of the morning to resolve, ended up restoring in sections as other have suggested, not without hitch I might add, but got there.

When everything was done, I tried responding to a text, type out the message, press 'Send' and....nothing. Message dissapears but it doesn't appear in the message thread, it just...goes. Tried again, nothing, same thing. Receive OK, just can't send....painful...

Going back to .1483......
    05-02-13 09:33 PM
    Rebooting also seems to have removed the Voicemail section from Hub again, strange.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:34 PM
    Updating to this version has been a pain....to say the least, I'm going back to .1483 in a hurry. I've got an STL-2 by the way.

Update worked fine, then had problems restoring, kept stalling, not recognising device so on and so on...this took the better part of the morning to resolve, ended up restoring in sections as other have suggested, not without hitch I might add, but got there.

When everything was done, I tried responding to a text, type out the message, press 'Send' and....nothing. Message dissapears but it doesn't appear in the message thread, it just...goes. Tried again, nothing, same thing. Receive OK, just can't send....painful...

Going back to .1483......
    Have not had any of your problems. Anyway, I want an official 10.1 OS from my carrier. What's taking them so long!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:35 PM
    that is okay click on reload
    the normal reload does not work

plug you phone into computer then click on you phone then you'll see on the left "Restore Device Data" click on that then you'll see "restore from back up or Restore to factory settings" click on factory setting and the link will restore to factory setting
    05-02-13 09:35 PM
    Have not had any of your problems. Anyway, I want an official 10.1 OS from my carrier. What's taking them so long!
    Posted via CB10
    No, that doesn't suprise me, there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in people's experiences...I have loaded previous leaks without much of a problem, this time around has been a nightmare....risk you take I guess...

I just want them to fix this 'heating up' issue that i have. Every now and then the device will start to get really hot and I'll notice the battery life start to dwindle very rapidly. Something is missfiring in the background and causing the processor to go hot as if it's in heavy use....happens on average once a day and I have to restart...
    05-02-13 09:43 PM
    let me think - did happen to me the first time

ok your phone is brick..open bblink connect phone with battery in - reload software.
    what bblink do you have is it the v 1.1.0.33 something?
    Battery pull while connected via USB and run the autoloader while performing the battery pull.

If that doesn't work, use bblink to reload base OS on it.
    Last edited by Kamika007z; 05-03-13 at 10:07 AM.
    05-02-13 09:55 PM
    the normal reload does not work

plug you phone into computer then click on you phone then you'll see on the left "Restore Device Data" click on that then you'll see "restore from back up or Restore to factory settings" click on factory setting and the link will restore to factory setting
    the problem is bblink can not detect / recognize my device.. so my device name does not appear at the bottom bblink
    05-02-13 10:08 PM
    the problem is bblink can not detect / recognize my device.. so my device name does not appear at the bottom bblink
    delete bblink from computer then download it again
    05-02-13 10:19 PM
    bizarre cause that is what I did for me and it worked..
    05-02-13 10:22 PM
    So seems like a lot of questions not a whole lot of feed back, here's my two cents.

After a few hours the os seems to have settled down quite a bit and is running smoothly. I have restored everything and everything is going smoothly except for skype, although I haven't tried that hard yet I will tomorrow. The phone definitely ran hot while everthing synced, plus I didn't really put it down for several hours.

I am blown away by the network abilities on 10.1. I successfully have remote access to both home and work computer file systems as well as playbook (map to network drive and add to share list on BlackBerry Link) . I don't see much about it yet but it is by far the best feature on 10.1. And it is just the beginning, mark my words.

The pullback actions on native apps from the bottom left corner are easier and more accurate. I see what everyone is saying about being harder to exit apps by mistake but honestly I find it kind of annoying. I have to be more accurate when exiting.

The keyboard is definitely better. On the previous build(stock att. 116) the letter i would never auto capitalize. Now it does properly the way legacy did.

My bottom line is that I am going to buy a 3tb network drive map it to my computer and call it a day. Cloud companies can go to hell. BlackBerry put the cloud in our hands, this company and this phone are doing amazing things keep it up!

Edit: I had many of my fellow cb addicts problems but after several hours, synchronization completion and several reboots everything is a-okay

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:26 PM
    I restored all. Stl-1, previous versions is 10.0.1.82.
    And it worked ok at all

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:27 PM
    I did a quick search with no info but anyone have issues with Facebook saying could not find stories?
    Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000167.png

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:27 PM
    Is anyone having issues with Pandora? I downgraded back to 10.1.0.1483 because of this...
    05-02-13 10:30 PM
    kimi
    what country are you from and which stl do you have?
    05-02-13 10:30 PM
    I have gone back to .1483, never had any real issues with this and everything restored just fine. Not sure why it refused to restore after I loaded .1627 but no matter I know. I think i'll sit on .1483 until the official update comes out.
    05-02-13 10:40 PM
    I did a quick search with no info but anyone have issues with Facebook saying could not find stories?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000167.png 
Views:	803 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	157316

Posted via CB10
    First delete your facebook account from settings and accounts, then uninstall Facebook, reboot.

Then reinstall Facebook and login. Problem should be fixed.

I found that I had to reinstall a few of those apps to get them working proper on this newest leak. Such as whatsapp and Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:40 PM
    Has anyone also noticed that with all these leaks the Facebook hub message previews are much better?

Well they are much better than OS 10, when you click on the Facebook notification it doesnt take you into the app but the preview looks like you are in the app. Very well done, can even scroll through pictures and such.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:44 PM
    First delete your facebook account from settings and accounts, then uninstall Facebook, reboot.

Then reinstall Facebook and login. Problem should be fixed.

I found that I had to reinstall a few of those apps to get them working proper on this newest leak. Such as whatsapp and Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    I tired and no good. Same issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:50 PM
    anyone still facing the reset password issue before able to login into the sideloaded instagram?
    i still face it, i read that this issue is gone with the the new leaked OS?
    05-02-13 10:53 PM
    out for the night
    05-02-13 10:56 PM
1,244 ... 2728293031 ...