02-27-14 07:23 AM
1,244 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    yeah i had the old version of link, then I tried the most recent version. ugh
    Not sure it you got it saved or not 20 pages to go lol. But i had a real issue trying to back up. I ended up deleting all sideloads and it finally saved. A little bit of a pain but o well it worked..
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 07:58 PM
    The contact list still needs improvements, like syncing of FB links to local contacts. Anyone experience lag when trying to use the alphabet bar to search thru contacts? Feel that the OS is still sluggish after 8hrs. Hope it will be better after 24hrs.
    05-02-13 08:00 PM
    I noticed that on this leak that when a ringtone is ringing it no longer shuts off by just swiping up on the screen. You now have to actual go into what ever made the ringtone go off, to get it to stop ringing....or push the volume up or down button.
    05-02-13 08:07 PM
    The contact list still needs improvements, like syncing of FB links to local contacts. Feel that the OS is still sluggish after 8hrs. Hope it will be better after 24hrs.
    Contacts definitely still need improvements. I have birthdays pulled from both Facebook and Outlook, but since they're exactly the same, I want to delete one of them. But it just won't delete. I have a similar issue with duplicate phone numbers on certain contacts, and it's been around since day 1.
    05-02-13 08:08 PM
    installed .1609 on my vzw z10. everything seems ok. have 4g and lte. letting it settle in for the night and will monitor battery life friday. didn't try skype yet. will sideload via chrome friday. only sideloaded app so far.
    05-02-13 08:12 PM
    Thanks for the advice but tried to reload 3x already and still gives me the same message for the yahoo email

Or try clearing the cache to your browser, then re-log into yahoo.
    05-02-13 08:18 PM
    location icon always there even if nothing running as active frame but maybe something running in the background
    05-02-13 08:18 PM
    After updating the OS I've installed all the apps from BlackBerry World one by one ( clean install) Skype doesn't work, and the OS freezing ,Memory is quickly saturated when some apps are launched. That's all, I really don't think what is good OS as it drains the battery and heats too... Everyone does as he wishes

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 08:23 PM
    I have to restart the wallpaper changer HD app couple of times before it can work properly. Also I m not able to side load Indian Railways info app, worked on .1483.

Always have problem with contacts, have sync with Gmail but see duplicates everyone time I reboot or do battery pull, even though I clean it with ContactX app, could be because of Facebook & twitter contacts, tough twitter contacts get activated automatically.

In leaked os always have problem with setting up yahoo a/c for 6 to 8 hrs.

Battery not charging to 100%, shows 96-98% on wallpaper changer HD app.

Luv the whatsapp integration on hub, but don't see facebook & twitter notification being updated on hub or on z10. Am able to send sms, np with that.

App World does not show any upgrade required for adobe etc., only foursquare is updated, could otherwise are already updated.

Kindly guide or help with minor problems mentioned above.
    05-02-13 08:24 PM
    Just finished restoring all my accounts to the phone, letting it sync and settle in now. But I've noticed something very interesting - I have Voicemail in the Hub now. Anyone else on Telus notice this? I never had it before the leak, could this mean Telus is doing Visual Voicemail for the Z10 or is this just a result of this being an unofficial OS?
    I'm still on 1423, with Telus. I have the voicemail in the Hub.
    05-02-13 08:33 PM
    hi ive got red blinking after installing this leaked, anybody can help me out how to fix it?

many thanks
    05-02-13 08:35 PM
    I'm still on 1423, with Telus. I have the voicemail in the Hub.
    Hm, that's odd. Never had it up until now, I wonder why.
    05-02-13 08:37 PM
    hi ive got red blinking after installing this leaked, anybody can help me out how to fix it?

many thanks
    Not really sure what ur problem is. Be more specific.

Posted with best phone ever, my Z10 on CB
    05-02-13 08:37 PM
    Yup, my location icon is on all the time as well. I even reset my phone and didn't load any apps for a good 15 minutes and it is still on.
    Did you try turning off location services in settings?
    05-02-13 08:41 PM
    Hot device here.. I don't know why... very hot when you touch it.. any one face this issue?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but after a battery pull and re-boot it cooled back down to normal temperature.
    05-02-13 08:42 PM
    Mega is written with HTML5, only Google Chrome supports all the features currently, for big files like this you need to use Chrome to download form Mega
    I use Firefox to download them and am able to get them in about 10 min with speeds of 1.2MBS average.
    GWraith likes this.
    05-02-13 08:44 PM
    Did you try turning off location services in settings?
    I did no change
    05-02-13 08:46 PM
    Not really sure what ur problem is. Be more specific.

after installing this leaked my device can not boot up, i only have lights red blinking over and over.. do you have suggestion how to fix out?

Posted with best phone ever, my Z10 on CB
    05-02-13 08:46 PM
    when turn off it disappear. when turn on reappear
    05-02-13 08:47 PM
    reload os leak..but turn off your phone before connecting to computer

better take out your battery..plug into computer re-run os leak..don't touch it until the phone restart itself
    05-02-13 08:49 PM
    reload os leak..but turn off your phone before connecting to computer

better take out your battery..plug into computer re-run os leak..don't touch it until the phone restart itself
    i have already try open autoloader-wait connect botroom-plug without battery and still nothing happen, still red blinking without battery..
    any other solution mate?
    05-02-13 09:02 PM
    Been running it for a few hours now. Things aren't quite settled in yet - some Twitter contacts are still syncing their contact photos - but so far the OS feels great. Android Player seems to have improved even further since .1483, and the animation stutter has improved, though it still happens on occasion. The animation to open the Hub was buggy in the last release as well, but this version has improved it (still not perfect however). Maybe once it's all done syncing it'll smooth out.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:15 PM
    I ran into an issue with this release where the contacts were mixed up after performing a data restore. I was receiving text messages from a customer but the phone would show as different contacts sending the messages.

What I found to resolve this was delete all the text messages and so far so good.
    05-02-13 09:19 PM
    Seem to have found another issue. Apps that need to invoke the contact list (i.e. the phone app) will sometimes only display a partial list for some reason. And it's not a specific group of contacts (i.e. Local, Outlook, SIM, Facebook , Twitter), just a random group of contacts. Very weird.

I'm going to try rebooting to see if it fixes it. Perhaps the app is only seeing the first few contacts that synced when I was setting up the device.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:22 PM
    i have already try open autoloader-wait connect botroom-plug without battery and still nothing happen, still red blinking without battery..
    any other solution mate?
    let me think - did happen to me the first time

ok your phone is brick..open bblink connect phone with battery in - reload software.
    what bblink do you have is it the v 1.1.0.33 something?
    05-02-13 09:22 PM
1,244 ... 2627282930 ...