02-27-14 07:23 AM
1,244 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Updated my STL100-1 from Entel Chile.
    Everything working fine, but have problems with incoming calls. It doesn't recognize the hole number (+54 911 XXXX XXXX) because the carrier is sending only 11 XXXX XXXX

"Smart Dialing" is not anymore in the Options menu. So I can't configure my country code an area.

Beside that, reported also that in Phone some Contacts aren't show.
    05-02-13 12:02 PM
    Now just give me an email shortcut on the home screen like the one that's there for Text Messages and I will be in BB heaven.
    Really? I took the text shortcut, the phone shortcut, the settings, the voice control, the new search shortcut etc etc and put them all in a folder that I relegated to the last page of apps.. wish I could delete them. Why would I want to hunt for an icon when I can just swipe to the right?

Different strokes!
    05-02-13 12:10 PM
    Uhh!! I want to install but I actually still have instagram working and don't wanna fudge it up. (don't have it fb connected for sign in work around)
    i actually dont have ig linked to my actual fb acc. just take seconds to create a dummy fb acc and thats how i got it linked so i would suggest the same. unless u are fine staying with 1483 when 19xx is released. just saying

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    05-02-13 12:10 PM
    1-Click the link posted up in the beginning of the thread.
    2-You'll be directed to the mega.co.nz website check the box and then click download
    3-Once download completes, unzip the file which shoul have an .exe extension
    4-Backup you Z10 through BlackBerry link, then close BBlink and disconnect your device
    5-double click the .exe file and you will have a command prompt window open up.
    6-Connect your Z10 to the PC and the software upgrade should start automaticall

does the phone has to be turned off before to plug into the computer???????
    05-02-13 12:13 PM
    Now I can flow between apps
    +1 if you can do the same

Posted via my amazing Z10 running10.1.0.1609
    No you can't...

how is that? explain plz
    I'm assuming he means like on the playbook where you can swipe left or right to go to the next app, but that's not included in BB10 at this point, if ever.
    05-02-13 12:15 PM
    LOL! Loaded this on my Verizon stl100-4 and I'm having issues with my text messages. It will send to the intended recipient, but their replies come back under a different contact in my address book..... Had me hella confused this morning with a couple conversations... Switching back to a leak for stl100-4 asap!
    try to delete all sms
    my friend try delete all sms, and everything back to normal.
    cmiiw
    05-02-13 12:15 PM
    First off MANY THANKS for this and your hard work.

I've noticed in the EXE when run "hybrid" is listed, have you modified the code in any way before packaging? Also when will these no longer have "RIM BlackBerry Device" vs "BlackBerry Device" lol

All joking aside is there any possibility in the next release to mac this OSX compatible - even using terminal please? BBLink is live for OSX so why no love? I sold my Win7 laptop as of today, so I cannot update to this release - I'm on your second, I have to purchase, download, and install Parallels and Win7 before I can do this ... this takes about 3hrs to install and properly setup my VM of Win7, not fun.

Thanks again I do appreciate this.
    not sure of the osx loading love even since legacy devices. my suggestion would be to get a copy of win os (i use win7) on top of boot camp. its free and ready.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    05-02-13 12:17 PM
    Minor annoyance: when typing a text/message, when i hit ?123 to type a number, after I hit the first digit the keyboard reverts to alpha. Have to hit ?123 again to continue typing the number.
    not me..it's fine here
    05-02-13 12:18 PM
    This release is much better than the last one, much more responsive, no more reboots (so far). But what really, really bothers me and it's been this way on all three OSes that I have used so far is that the LED doesn't work when the Notification profile is set to 'phone calls only', it is maddening.
    I have not had that led on my 9000,9800,9810 ever. I would think it hasn't been on any bb .
    the led on my playbook can't be turned off even on standby.
    05-02-13 12:20 PM
    not me..it's fine here
    me too.
    05-02-13 12:23 PM
    Glad to be running 10.1

I'm really liking the added features of this OS update.

I'm looking forward to the official build, but this is very good for the time being.

Thanks leak team for getting this to us!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:25 PM
    And now is the STL-100 4 chance to be left on the water without the new leak.... that's not nice too see and it was unexpected i hope the STL-100 4 will get it very soon!!! Cant wait
    What are you running on your phone now? I've not yet upgraded to a "leak"... thinking I'll try it any day now though.
    05-02-13 12:25 PM
    Link worked with Google Chrome. Just freeze the desktop...
    just done it with mega without using chrome worked fine for me..I have pc windows 7
    05-02-13 12:27 PM
    Which version are you downloading (1,2,3)?
    2/3

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:27 PM
    does the phone has to be turned off before to plug into the computer???????
    Yes, turn it off, It will magically power itself on when you start the .exe
    05-02-13 12:28 PM
    Loaded the software OK, had a bit of a problem with the restore on BBLink being greyed out, but got that working. Now my restore is stalled at 13%. Ouch. Any suggestions as to what to do now?
    05-02-13 12:35 PM
    That happened to me the first time I installed a leak (the correct one). It has nothing to do with the fact that you are using a wrong leak (since it happened to me with a correct one)... just do a security wipe and it will fix it... (I think it's something to do with a bug in backing up/restoring)
    I had this issue with a different leak I installed on my Verizon BB. Just restore again your phone that should fix the problem.

I am currently running this leak on my Verizon BB with no such issues

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:36 PM
    Loaded the software OK, had a bit of a problem with the restore on BBLink being greyed out, but got that working. Now my restore is stalled at 13%. Ouch. Any suggestions as to what to do now?
    Unplug, reboot link and device, try again with a partial restore
    05-02-13 12:51 PM
    Unplug, reboot link and device, try again with a partial restore
    This may be a silly question, but which part(s)?
    05-02-13 12:57 PM
    Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:57 PM
    Bridge works on this release
    Yep, just updated and it installed without error this time...

Now if we just had all the features restored....
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-02-13 12:58 PM
    Soooo.... I don't want to be a Polly prissy pants, but with all these new OS's flying in...if I were an enterprising crook, I'd release a version, we've all been horny for, with a backdoor built in to bend your BB over a barrel and have my way with your data... I'm I just being a product of my government paranoia? Or is this a possible concern?
    you sir, need a tinfoil hat!
    just_luc likes this.
    05-02-13 01:14 PM
    Hi guys, if someone could please help me with my problem. I installed this leaked file with no problem. The problem is when I set up my email for the yahoo account it keeps telling me to log in my account and verify the email account. I have already done this four times verifying but still keeps giving me the verification sign when I try to log in. I did not have problem with my hotmail or gmail. I have 4 yahoo accounts and 2 have been set up the other 2 wont let me set up asking to log in and verify. I have done restore still gives me the same message so I factory reset and reinstalled and did not restore and just set it up still gives me the same thing. I also had the same problem with the previous leakes which I went back to the official software and not a leaked one but that is too buggy and this one is better. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
    05-02-13 01:24 PM
    the Z10 plan is the same price as the 4G BIS plan.
    What monthly data package are you registered for?

I am looking at the plans on this link Blackberry Z10 - bmobile. imagine Next.

I think I pay less for my 4GB data plan than the options listed on here...
    05-02-13 01:32 PM
    Minor difference from 1483:

When in a photo file, you have an option for twitter now.

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1627 for z10 stl100-1,2,3-img_00000064.png

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 01:42 PM
1,244 ... 2223242526 ...