05-11-13 06:08 PM
1,099 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Downloaded through mega.nz working fine as of now, also installed skype the hype tried calls and video chats, working fine.

Though phone gets little hot like a Hollywood actress
    Attachment 155915
    Attachment 155916

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 03:02 PM
    downgrading did not work

Where should I look for help?
    04-28-13 03:25 PM
    Are you saying that after this update it will not delete any emails older then 30 days? How about being able to only delete on the handheld?
    That's exactly what I'm saying.. keep in mind it only applies to active sync accounts though.

Delete only on handheld would need to be setup on the server side for the active sync account.

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1483 for  z10  STL100-2 STL100-3 STL100-4-img_00000208.png

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 03:29 PM
    downgrading did not work

Have you tried the apparent soft brick method?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 03:41 PM
    downgrading did not work

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=800439

Read the thread thoroughly before you do anything.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:11 PM
    The only issue I have is the speakers have taken a step down in loudness. I noticed while streaming some music. It's like it'd turned down a couple notches. I can hear a clear difference between the leak and stock and I have tested it about three times will full wipes and reloads.

I do noticed when I'm testing say notifications one or two will come in a bit quiet then the third will be a normal loud tone. It's an audible difference.

Anyone that can confirm they have the above issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:20 PM
    The only issue I have is the speakers have taken a step down in loudness. I noticed while streaming some music. It's like it'd turned down a couple notches. I can hear a clear difference between the leak and stock and I have tested it about three times will full wipes and reloads.

I do noticed when I'm testing say notifications one or two will come in a bit quiet then the third will be a normal loud tone. It's an audible difference.

Anyone that can confirm they have the above issue?

Posted via CB10
    I've actually noticed this as well but never paid attention to it lol

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:22 PM
    I've actually noticed this as well but never paid attention to it lol

Posted via CB10
    As long as someone else is having the issue I feel better that it's not just an issue with mine. Thanks for the response.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:29 PM
    This must be in the thread somewhere, in fact, I seem to recall seeing it about the first leak:

All of a sudden, I can't send text messages. I compost the message, send it to someone, and it just doesn't go through. First it says "submit", which I push, then "Send", which I push, but nothing happens.

Is there a fix for this other than reloading the OS or going back to 10.0, which I don't want to do.
    04-28-13 04:38 PM
    Have been running this leak for a few days. Its pretty smooth, except when i have the CB10 app running as an active frame. When i do it stutters going from the first app page to the active frame page, and from active frame page to the hub. Tried battery pulls, reboots. As soon as i close out the CB10 active frame everything is smooth again. Anyone else got this?
    04-28-13 05:03 PM
    Well now I'm having weird battery discharging and charging stops at 74% but I can't roll it back to Os using any of the methods in the thread or the faq...any suggestions on getting it back to official? or a copy of the old BlackBerry link since I have the new one and reload won't work?

EDIT

Tried that link a few posts back and it seems to be working, yay! The OS seemed to work well for a while, suddenly today it started to get buggy, so back to official I go for now.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by reeneebob; 04-28-13 at 06:00 PM.
    04-28-13 05:11 PM
    This must be in the thread somewhere, in fact, I seem to recall seeing it about the first leak:

All of a sudden, I can't send text messages. I compost the message, send it to someone, and it just doesn't go through. First it says "submit", which I push, then "Send", which I push, but nothing happens.

Is there a fix for this other than reloading the OS or going back to 10.0, which I don't want to do.
    You could try doing a restore from a backup. That's what I did to resolve my outgoing text messaging issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:25 PM
    Anyone have any idea how we can load the leak with a Mac?? Tried Google etc but no luck. Thanks

R...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-13 06:32 PM
    No where to find that?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:35 PM
    I even tried that....... I have backup of my 9780 on my Laptop & I tried to restore from that memos but I do not find the memos on Z10, even under remember. Also where do we find the saved sms on backup file>>>>>>

I tried to search all on Z10, but dont find it anywhere...... all old sms do show up but not the saved SMS & memos!!!!
    If you're using the latest version of BB Link, go back two series and see if that version of Link works. I don't know why they didn't just up date DM. Link is the worst.
    marcati likes this.
    04-28-13 06:38 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=800439

Read the thread thoroughly before you do anything.

Posted via CB10
    Okay thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:39 PM
    Well now I'm having weird battery discharging and charging stops at 74% but I can't roll it back to Os using any of the methods in the thread or the faq...any suggestions on getting it back to official? or a copy of the old BlackBerry link since I have the new one and reload won't work?

EDIT

Tried that link a few posts back and it seems to be working, yay! The OS seemed to work well for a while, suddenly today it started to get buggy, so back to official I go for now.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!. I just restored to Settings and it seems to be working again. Hope it continues. That's the first real glitch I've had with this, other than some of the things that I don't need. But texting has to work.
    04-28-13 07:04 PM
    I have been running this for a couple of days with only a couple of issues, but this morning I found a major annoyance. I went to make a phone call, so I told the phone who I wanted to call, and it couldn't find the contact, so I scrolled through the list of contacts under the phone app, and sure enough it wasn't there. So I went back to the home screen and looked under contacts and my contact is listed and I was able to dial it from there.
    So has anyone else noticed that there seems to be 2 separate contact lists?
    konvajw likes this.
    04-28-13 07:23 PM
    So has anyone else noticed that there seems to be 2 separate contact lists?
    Indeed. I have all sorts of duplicate contacts, presumably a combination of two or more Contacts sets. I've gone into the Contacts settings (swipe down from top in Contacts) and synced my Contacts with my Google Contacts (the only list I use), then "chosen" the Google Contact list, after which the duplicates, or most of them, disappear. It takes a little tweaking of all the settings and I stumbled onto most of it. I've also exported all my Google Contacts to my SIM card, nd that list has no duplicates. I can now choose between All Contacts, which has duplicates, and Gmail Contacts, which doesn't have duplicates.

It used to be that you could delete the contact list and repopulate it from Google sync, but I don't know how to remove the duplicates except one at a time, and then I wouldn't know if I was deleting a valid Gmail contact which would then delete it in Google, or what would happen.

OS 10 is deficient in these sorts of maintenance functions.
    04-28-13 07:46 PM
    Indeed. I have all sorts of duplicate contacts, presumably a combination of two or more Contacts sets. I've gone into the Contacts settings (swipe down from top in Contacts) and synced my Contacts with my Google Contacts (the only list I use), then "chosen" the Google Contact list, after which the duplicates, or most of them, disappear. It takes a little tweaking of all the settings and I stumbled onto most of it. I've also exported all my Google Contacts to my SIM card, nd that list has no duplicates. I can now choose between All Contacts, which has duplicates, and Gmail Contacts, which doesn't have duplicates.

It used to be that you could delete the contact list and repopulate it from Google sync, but I don't know how to remove the duplicates except one at a time, and then I wouldn't know if I was deleting a valid Gmail contact which would then delete it in Google, or what would happen.

OS 10 is deficient in these sorts of maintenance functions.
    I had the same contact issues. A result of BB Link creating a set of Local Contacts during the device switch from my old 9900. Then, when I added my Gmail contacts, I ended up with dupes.

I resolved it with the help of the $0.99 Contact-X app. I unsynced all contacts, leaving 600+ in Local Contacts. Using Contact-X, I deleted all of these in one step (though it did take a bit of time). Once cleaned out, I regarded my Gmail contacts and have been clean ever since.
    04-28-13 08:29 PM
    I had the same contact issues. A result of BB Link creating a set of Local Contacts during the device switch from my old 9900. Then, when I added my Gmail contacts, I ended up with dupes.

I resolved it with the help of the $0.99 Contact-X app. I unsynced all contacts, leaving 600+ in Local Contacts. Using Contact-X, I deleted all of these in one step (though it did take a bit of time). Once cleaned out, I regarded my Gmail contacts and have been clean ever since.
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm going to try it. Thanks!.
    04-28-13 08:50 PM
    I lost my sync over wifi between bblink an my z10. Will let it settle a day and try again tonight. Will also restart my pc....

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    04-28-13 08:58 PM

If you go to settings, accounts, the overflow menu has an option to clear all local contacts. Not sure why that 's the location, but it is. No app required.

Posted via CB10
    Ecm and sstowers like this.
    04-28-13 09:02 PM
    If you go to settings, accounts, the overflow menu has an option to clear all local contacts. Not sure why that 's the location, but it is. No app required.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see such option. You mean going to the email and social accounts page? I don't have an overflow menu there.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 09:14 PM
    I don't see such option. You mean going to the email and social accounts page? I don't have an overflow menu there.
    Settings > Accounts
    04-28-13 09:17 PM
1,099 ... 3637383940 ...