05-11-13 05:08 PM
1,099 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    http://db.tt/zSdjJjqi (Publicly shared from my dropbox account)...
    have to check if my dropbox managed to sync

Why yes *in a Vincent Price voice* it did sync

Edit: Sorry didn't realize mine was OS without radio
    Last edited by Kris Simundson; 04-26-13 at 12:46 PM.
    04-26-13 12:32 PM
    i (Publicly shared from my dropbox account)...
    but this one can be only installed by one that prewious os is 1429 or dev 1485 becouse is no radio part in this file

and beter dont share this with not advance user public or you need empty you PM box daily whit ask why is not working

user who install this from any 10.0.x.xxxx will have notworking radio module and sim not recognized
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-26-13 12:33 PM
    I'm on a Telus STL100-3 with this update and it appears I cannot send any text msgs at all. Anyone else having any text messaging issues with this update?
    I am on Rogers and I haven't had any issues with sending or receiving text messages.

Posted via CB10
    goodfela likes this.
    04-26-13 12:39 PM
    everything working perfectly except my rogers yahoo email account. no issues with anything else but I do get this weird screen. i like how my browser actually opens fb page and not the login page, I like that netflix is as fast as my pc and the hdr feature. a lot of options I am noticing that were previously not there. but I really need access to my Rogers Yahoo account any advice?
    04-26-13 12:39 PM
    http://db.tt/zSdjJjqi (Publicly shared from my dropbox account)...
    Thank you!
    04-26-13 12:41 PM
    Yeah!!!! My Twitter notifications no longer reappear after I delete them in the hub. Like this leak so far. The pro's are far out weighing the cons.
    04-26-13 12:49 PM
    Does this version have AT&T Address Book and SMS ringtone for individual contacts?
    04-26-13 12:51 PM
    but this one can be only installed by one that prewious os is 1429 or dev 1485 becouse is no radio part in this file

and beter dont share this with not advance user public or you need empty you PM box daily whit ask why is not working

user who install this from any 10.0.x.xxxx will have notworking radio module and sim not recognized
    Good thing I read this first.
    04-26-13 12:52 PM
    Is VPN bug resolved or not ?

Certificate based VPN doesnt work with this leak.
    04-26-13 12:56 PM
    Reversal of Fortune.

It was a long night. I posted that everything was working after installing .1483, since I had tested most things. I watched TV for about a half hour and then picked up the Z10 and tried to open Kindle. I got:

Sorry!
    The process system.apps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Force close.

I soon found that all Android ports were affected the same way. I assume that "system.apps" is the Android runtime. So I tried:

-- Reboot.
    -- Battery pull.
    -- Uninstall and reinstall all Android ports.

No luck. The same error persisted. Then I got crazy, did a security wipe, reinstalled .1483 and did not restore app data and settings. I reinstalled the Android ports manually. That didn't work either.

So, as of this morning, the Android runtime is borked. Keep in mind that the OS installation etc. all went smoothly. There were no discernible errors or glitches. This is similar to what happened when I installed .1429.

Since I seem to be the only person experiencing this, I'm beginning to suspect a hardware fault of some kind, although I can't really see how that could be either. It's certainly odd that the Android apps did work for a while. I'm guessing the "official" release, when it comes, will give me the same result. I don't think this leak could be all that different, at this late date.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
    Did you reinstall your previous application data, from a back up? If so, the errors you're experiencing is due to this. Reinstall .1483, and only update settings and media backup. Your android player will work fine again.
    04-26-13 12:58 PM
    Okay there is a ton of pages (26 lol) and I glanced through some of them. What is the general consensuses with this OS? Functional or non, useful, or is it going to incapacitate my phone?
    04-26-13 12:58 PM
    Okay there is a ton of pages (26 lol) and I glanced through some of them. What is the general consensuses with this OS? Functional or non, useful, or is it going to incapacitate my phone?
    Been running it since monday, most issues I've ran into were solved by a manual reboot, sound on keyboard loss x1 and funky *** search screen x1
    other than that peachy and squeakily good
    rango10 and w1sd0m.t00th like this.
    04-26-13 01:00 PM
    also is this the right os version?
    I know, noobish questions...
    Also one thing, the camera shutter sound is reduced in volume by a large margin....
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1483 for  z10  STL100-2 STL100-3 STL100-4-img_00001099.jpg  
    04-26-13 01:02 PM
    also is this the right os version?
    I know, noobish questions...
    No, that's the software release. The OS version is on the OS screen.
    04-26-13 01:06 PM
    Sounds good. I'll give it a whirl. I used my camera yesterday for the first time for multiple documentation. One thing that started to errk me was the loudness of the video recording. The boooop sound was too loud. thatplaybookguy said the sound has been reduced for the camera shutter. hopefully it has been for the video camera also.
    04-26-13 01:09 PM
    Is everyone getting the active frame lag or no??

Posted via CB10
    no lag here, everything works great for me with many improvements...only 1 sideloaded app stopped working so I got an alternative app instead
    Last edited by VR6; 04-26-13 at 01:25 PM.
    04-26-13 01:09 PM
    I'm having issues connecting via bluetooth to my windows computer. It paires but not able to stream audio via BT
    04-26-13 01:12 PM
    And that worked like a charm. Ur a star noobie

Posted via CB10
    I have tried with WiFI off too, yet am not able to connect to Yahoo...... I have even tried to change rim.imap.mail.yahoo.com & imap.mail.yahoo.com......
    04-26-13 01:17 PM
    everything working perfectly except my rogers yahoo email account. no issues with anything else but I do get this weird screen. i like how my browser actually opens fb page and not the login page, I like that netflix is as fast as my pc and the hdr feature. a lot of options I am noticing that were previously not there. but I really need access to my Rogers Yahoo account any advice?
    maybe use the yahoo mail app as a temp fix?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3ao...it?usp=sharing
    04-26-13 01:18 PM
    I have little tips for who got error on payment option

first tap on any paid app, wait until its asking your bbid password
    then cancel it
    go to payment option, its must be can opened now

Besides that i got little bug on sound notification, BBM. SOmetimes if i receive many BBM at once the sound go low and high it self. Anyone experience it?
    04-26-13 01:20 PM
    I have little tips for who got error on payment option

first tap on any paid app, wait until its asking your bbid password
    then cancel it
    go to payment option, its must be can opened now

Besides that i got little bug on sound notification, BBM. SOmetimes if i receive many BBM at once the sound go low and high it self. Anyone experience it?
    Not a permanent fix as a reboot will clear that fix

I believe the sound of the notification is based on what you are doing with your phone
    04-26-13 01:22 PM
    Leak works great except all my in coming text messages go to one contact

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:24 PM
    thank you Saxxman, was in panic mode because i wasn't getting an answer, but you're suggestion worked!!!
    04-26-13 01:26 PM
    Leak works great except all my in coming text messages go to one contact

Posted via CB10
    Delete all text messages and reboot phone, should fix itself
    Enzetsu likes this.
    04-26-13 01:26 PM
    I am on Rogers and I haven't had any issues with sending or receiving text messages.

Posted via CB10
    Telus here sms good for me
    04-26-13 01:33 PM
1,099 ... 2425262728 ...