05-11-13 05:08 PM
1,099 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Notifications have been nerfed... and the sound stutters.... I'm about ready to jump ship again.
    Try to reinstall without a restore to see if that solves your issue
    04-26-13 09:00 AM
    There's a sign.

Tried to download 2 times and it got stuck at 87% both times. Awesome !
    04-26-13 09:07 AM
    There's a sign.

Tried to download 2 times and it got stuck at 87% both times. Awesome !
    use.last.version.of.chrome.browser
    04-26-13 09:15 AM
    Wanted to share my little experience?

I have a STL100-2 device (OS 10.0.10.90) and my carrier is French.

I decided to install the leaked os as I was having a huge smtp problem. For some professional accounts, I couldn't send mails as I couldn't configure ssl authentication.

After the install of the leaked os, everything works fine for all my accounts. Another good news is that this os provides the abitlity to forward email using different accounts (you have to choose in the selector).

Moreover, Adobe acrobat update works now and Blackberry bridge works too.

I was about to return my Z10 and to go back to my old device and this leaked OS saved me. Thank you so much for the contributors!

The Z10 offers a really great experience.

Posted via CB10
    just the opposite here. the smtp was getting iffy. now after this install I cant connect to the server at all. same settings as my Playbook and the playbook works okay.
    04-26-13 09:16 AM
    use.last.version.of.chrome.browser
    Wouldn't it be great if we could pin important posts as if they were a header at the top of each page of a thread? Perhaps that would cut down on the "download stuck" and "no love for 100-1" posts. Probably not, but no harm in daydreaming I suppose.
    04-26-13 09:21 AM
    I've installed successfully, restored everything, email acts., etc, all working.

I can't find or figure out how to get to advanced settings on my POP email account to change it to keep messages forever. Do I have to delete the old accounts and set them up again?
    04-26-13 09:21 AM
    I deleted my Yahoo.co.in account & am not able to set up once again......... I am doing imap settings,

It gives error:
    "Visit http://www.mail.yahoo.com to log in to your Yahoo account, and then try again"

Kindly give connection setting. I am on yahoo.co.in mail address.
    04-26-13 09:22 AM
    I've installed successfully, restored everything, email acts., etc, all working.

I can't find or figure out how to get to advanced settings on my POP email account to change it to keep messages forever. Do I have to delete the old accounts and set them up again?
    I may be mistaken, but I think the "forever" option is just for ActiveSync accounts. I'm sure there will be no shortage of people here that will correct me if I'm wrong though.
    04-26-13 09:25 AM
    After using this leaked OS for a couple of hours, this is definitely worth loading. Much better than. 1429. I have had 2 RR'S, unfortunately. Good news is boot up is faster. I did have one issue with link. I backed up before installing the link update. I also backed up after updating link. Link would freeze at settings, 9%, and would not restore the after update backup. When I restored the backup before link update, all was good!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:26 AM
    I may be mistaken, but I think the "forever" option is just for ActiveSync accounts. I'm sure there will be no shortage of people here that will correct me if I'm wrong though.
    If so, please explain how, if at all, I can make this POP account "active sync". Do I have to be on BES? I am on BIS only.
    04-26-13 09:29 AM
    I searched and can't find the answer to this.

My restore hangs at "Restoring Settings - 5%" It stayed there for 10 or 15 minutes. I'm going to redo the restore with everything but the settings, but, is this a known bug? Am I doing something wrong?

Update - media and applications restored separately. When I restore Settings, the process runs to 100%, but never resolves. Just sits there. How long should I give it?
    Last edited by paulinVA; 04-26-13 at 10:12 AM.
    04-26-13 09:36 AM
    Am I right in thinking this is full OS and not a hybrid??? It's working great. The only issue I'm having is with the Globe and Mail app, it's really fugged!

Kris - I know you are a canuck, does it work on Rogers? I'm on Bell.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:37 AM
    your instructions look simple but I'm not understanding run exe?
    04-26-13 09:38 AM
    If so, please explain how, if at all, I can make this POP account "active sync". Do I have to be on BES? I am on BIS only.
    The only way to get GMAIL as active sync is to purchase a business account on Gmail

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:39 AM
    Don't get Wahtsapp notification on the Hub..... used to get it earlier.......... restoring settings again for Yahoo setup again.
    04-26-13 09:39 AM
    Am I right in thinking this is full OS and not a hybrid??? It's working great. The only issue I'm having is with the Globe and Mail app, it's really fugged!

Kris - I know you are a canuck, does it work on Rogers? I'm on Bell.

Posted via CB10
    I'll download it and see what I can find out

Posted via CB10

Just installed found it all ****ed up probably no 10.1 support
    04-26-13 09:40 AM
    The only way to get GMAIL as active sync is to purchase a business account on Gmail

Posted via CB10
    Aha. Can you make an Earthlink POP account active sync.

Also, from what I could tell on my 10.0 previously, if you delete a POP email from the BB it deletes it as well from the server. Does that mean that after 30 days, when the BB starts to "delete" or not display the older emails, it also deletes them from the server?

It appears that deleting emails from my Gmail account (personal) it does /not/ (fortunately) delete them from the Gmail server.
    04-26-13 09:44 AM
    Aha. Can you make an Earthlink POP account active sync.

Also, from what I could tell on my 10.0 previously, if you delete a POP email from the BB it deletes it as well from the server. Does that mean that after 30 days, when the BB starts to "delete" or not display the older emails, it also deletes them from the server?

It appears that deleting emails from my Gmail account (personal) it does /not/ (fortunately) delete them from the Gmail server.
    After 30 days the emails won't be deleted server side

Gmail is IMAP so there for it won't delete from server

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:46 AM
    I deleted my Yahoo.co.in account & am not able to set up once again......... I am doing imap settings,

It gives error:
    "Visit http://www.mail.yahoo.com to log in to your Yahoo account, and then try again"

Kindly give connection setting. I am on yahoo.co.in mail address.
    I had exactly the same error message last night when trying to set up my Yahoo email account. I gave up in the end and tried again this morning, but this time with wifi OFF... and it worked perfectly.
    04-26-13 09:46 AM
    How do I restore my Z10 to the original OS, I try using this leaked OS but it's too buggy for me. Some of my text are being mixed between contacts, no good. I tried to do a security wipe, but it wiped the phone but kept same 10.1 OS.
    04-26-13 09:48 AM
    your instructions look simple but I'm not understanding run exe?
    The downloaded file is a .rar file. Unzip it and you have an .exe file. Double click on the exe file to run it.
    04-26-13 09:49 AM
    Hey guys, so I have loaded this OS and can't seem to get all my contacts back. I have waited a couple hours, tried to delete and enter the accounts again and still a no go. I installed the previous 10.1 leak a couple days ago and didn't seem to have any of these issues with that one. Any help pleeeease? thanks
    04-26-13 09:52 AM
    Interesting update which solves many issues but minor issues still exist. Though no major changes but still good, should we be anticipating for 10.2 for a major overhaul or jellybean update. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:54 AM
    Hey guys, so I have loaded this OS and can't seem to get all my contacts back. I have waited a couple hours, tried to delete and enter the accounts again and still a no go. I installed the previous 10.1 leak a couple days ago and didn't seem to have any of these issues with that one. Any help pleeeease? thanks
    Restore from a backup again...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-26-13 09:56 AM
    After 30 days the emails won't be deleted server side

Gmail is IMAP so there for it won't delete from server

Posted via CB10
    Thanks very much, Kris. At least I don't have to worry about the 30 days, then, it's just an inconvenience.
    04-26-13 09:58 AM
1,099 ... 2021222324 ...