05-11-13 05:08 PM
1,099 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    I couldn't agree more.
    04-26-13 04:15 AM
    I updated however... I'm having trouble setting up my Gmail to 30 days or more...does anybody know where this option is?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 04:17 AM
    Yeah, but Kris just said link has to be running and mine is not, so I need to turn it on on the PC which I didn't do yet.
    yeah pc has to be on as well
    04-26-13 04:43 AM
    first of all thanks to the OP for posting these.

having said that i believe the following are true :

_we waited over two years for the z10 and cant wait another 2 weeks for official release
    _we look for trouble by installing leaks and we know it
    _we just want a good reason to come here on the CB forum and post that this and that dont work after installation
    _we treat the z10 as an os 7 device !

good luck to all ! im gonna wait out this one i think...
    dannejanne and Marvin Spruit like this.
    04-26-13 04:45 AM
    Another thing, go in your Settings, Storage and Access, Make sure Access using Wi-Fi is on. That might help
    mine is not on that way
    04-26-13 04:46 AM
    Lost all of my contacts by trying to restore using Link.

There doesn't appear to be a way to restore just the address book from the BackUp file. Sh1t.

**UPDATE: All my contacts came back all on their own within a couple minutes. So give it a few minutes before you panic officially
    Exactly
    04-26-13 04:49 AM
    Not on mine ... still limited to 30 days. :-(
    04-26-13 04:53 AM
    Songza doesn't work if you already had it installed.

Just delete and re-install. It will then appear on your screen. But if you had it in a folder before where it was visible, it will still look like it's there, but if you click on the folder, it won't be there. So you can just put the newly downloaded Songza back into the folder and you're good to go.

**DELETE PRIOR WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!** THANK YOUUUU BLACKBERRY FOR HEARING OUR CRIES
    yep work on text message now...........good

** BeWeather Pro works, but just like in the last leaked OS from a few days ago, Maps doesn't work, and now when you minimize it to an active frame, it shows the wrong temperature, in the wrong measurement (ex. it's 59F Clear here where I live, but when minimized, it shows 20c Partly Cloudy).
    04-26-13 04:55 AM
    Found a bug in .1483 - after I load my linked in and facebook friends in, one a lot of them I don't see their pictures appear in my contacts event though if I select link I can see their pictures.
    04-26-13 05:17 AM
    Yes it should get the official update
    Posted via CB10
    On what are you basing this answer? It did not work that way on BBOS devices. Have we actually encountered this yet on BB10 devices?
    04-26-13 05:24 AM
    It works for me. Try clearing "Cookies and other data" in Settings -> Privacy and Security. I ran into this after a previous backup, update and restore.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! Thanks! All fixed.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:26 AM
    Facebook app is working fine.

Must some network/api hiccup.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:58 AM
    Thanks Kris!
    04-26-13 06:11 AM
    Been like this for awhile:

Attachment 155085

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10

EDIT: Well, the first two failed. Let's see if Twitter, and WhatsApp install
    BlackBerry World and Adobe Reader updated instantly for me. Adobe Reader did not update for me with the last leak.
    04-26-13 06:28 AM
    Can anyone confirm that Work Drives work with this leak? The last leak, I couldn't install it.

As well, on stock 10.0 I was able to have my work email setup on BES and my secondary email setup as a regular active sync setup. The last leak, I couldn't add my secondary work email at all. It looked like 10.1 has plugged having more than 1 domain email on the device.

Thanks,
    John

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 06:36 AM
    Thank You very much Sir.
    Full OS 10.1.0.1483
    installing like other Autoloaders
    Full OS Autoloader
    do backup with BBLINK
    Close BBLINK
    run exe connect phone
    wait
    after first run make restart phone then restore backup with BBLINK

know bugs payment option not available( but accessible through online bbworld)
    -edit-
    PAYMENT options working fine until you restore you settings backup ,after this error
    so i restored only media and apps and rest taked from old phone via sd and now is fine

STL100-2 and STL100-3
    STL100-4

Like always loading at you own responsibility

tested few days by me(stl100-2) , @root(stl100-4) , @Kris Simundson(stl100-3)
    04-26-13 06:46 AM
    Trying to download for the 3rd time.. mega keeps freezing
    Mega is freezing for me when Avast antivirus is active. Avast process take 2.5G memory and download crash.
    Just disable avast the time you download the file and it works perfectly. less than 10 minutes yesterday night, and I'm living in north africa
    04-26-13 06:49 AM
    Not updated just slight tweaks to the core
    Reversal of Fortune.

It was a long night. I posted that everything was working after installing .1483, since I had tested most things. I watched TV for about a half hour and then picked up the Z10 and tried to open Kindle. I got:

Sorry!
    The process system.apps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Force close.

I soon found that all Android ports were affected the same way. I assume that "system.apps" is the Android runtime. So I tried:

-- Reboot.
    -- Battery pull.
    -- Uninstall and reinstall all Android ports.

No luck. The same error persisted. Then I got crazy, did a security wipe, reinstalled .1483 and did not restore app data and settings. I reinstalled the Android ports manually. That didn't work either.

So, as of this morning, the Android runtime is borked. Keep in mind that the OS installation etc. all went smoothly. There were no discernible errors or glitches. This is similar to what happened when I installed .1429.

Since I seem to be the only person experiencing this, I'm beginning to suspect a hardware fault of some kind, although I can't really see how that could be either. It's certainly odd that the Android apps did work for a while. I'm guessing the "official" release, when it comes, will give me the same result. I don't think this leak could be all that different, at this late date.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
    04-26-13 06:53 AM
    I can't seem to send texts, I hit send then it just disappears. Reinstall needed?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 06:54 AM
    I hope this one breaks my phone like the last two leaks did.
    then you sir are ******** as there are thousands of people who never had their phone bricked, i am still on leaked os 10.0.10.844 and now will go to this one.

looks like your not technical enough to be involved, kids break stuff
    04-26-13 06:55 AM
    So I didn't restore settings as stated in the first post but payment is still not working. Anything I can do to fix or do I have to just try reloading the os?

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 06:59 AM
    Reversal of Fortune.

It was a long night. I posted that everything was working after installing .1483, since I had tested most things. I watched TV for about a half hour and then picked up the Z10 and tried to open Kindle. I got:

Sorry!
    The process system.apps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Force close.

I soon found that all Android ports were affected the same way. I assume that "system.apps" is the Android runtime. So I tried:

-- Reboot.
    -- Battery pull.
    -- Uninstall and reinstall all Android ports.

No luck. The same error persisted. Then I got crazy, did a security wipe, reinstalled .1483 and did not restore app data and settings. I reinstalled the Android ports manually. That didn't work either.

So, as of this morning, the Android runtime is borked. Keep in mind that the OS installation etc. all went smoothly. There were no discernible errors or glitches. This is similar to what happened when I installed .1429.

Since I seem to be the only person experiencing this, I'm beginning to suspect a hardware fault of some kind, although I can't really see how that could be either. It's certainly odd that the Android apps did work for a while. I'm guessing the "official" release, when it comes, will give me the same result. I don't think this leak could be all that different, at this late date.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
    You're not alone, after install everything works fine but none of the android apps open. Tried battery pull, install-uninstall, so far no luck. Even android apps that always worked (e.g.Daily Dilbert) now give the error even though I can see it working behind the error pop up. Heading to work now but later I will try to reinstall OS, maybe will fix this.
    ubizmo likes this.
    04-26-13 07:00 AM
    Then I checked out app world and bought a app to see what you meant by wont accept payment. App world worked fine lol I got something called paper camera to prove it.
    Fore those with the "no payment option info after restore" issues, this seems to clear that up. Going into BlackBerry World and starting a purchase/adding settings seems to bring the info back. At least, it did on my device.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    b-dubya and mohdyuri like this.
    04-26-13 07:00 AM
    You're not alone, after install everything works fine but none of the android apps open. Tried battery pull, install-uninstall, so far no luck. Even android apps that always worked (e.g.Daily Dilbert) now give the error even though I can see it working behind the error pop up. Heading to work now but later I will try to reinstall OS, maybe will fix this.
    For reference, I have STL100-3 on T-Mobile.

And note that my Android apps did open fine...for a while. Now I don't even get that "behind the veil" glimpse of them that you describe, although I've seen that before.
    04-26-13 07:02 AM
    Hats off to the OP.
    Thanks for keeping us all up to date
    04-26-13 07:03 AM
1,099 ... 1819202122 ...