05-11-13 05:08 PM
1,099 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Battery life
    wifi connectivity is "wonky"
    have to beat all those freaking levels on angry birds again

I have no idea how to do the HDR thing or tap n go sooo yeah.... so far I'm digging it more than 10.0.9.8**
    You weren't able to back up and/or restore your app data? That should restore your save files for games.

Could you expand on your comment about battery life as a con?

To do the HDR camera, click the overflow menu (three dots) and select the shooting mode (where it says 'normal') and you should see the option. Then just point and shoot. No idea how to do the type n go as I haven't loaded the leak on my device yet.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    04-25-13 07:57 PM
    Awesome.

I love that I now have direct access to files on my PC through file manager.

Smooth as silk.

Posted via CB10
    Haven't been able to get this to work. Wonder if balance disables?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:59 PM
    Just got a update for BlackBerry World after this update.

Posted via CB10
    Someone else mentioned this too, but so far, nothing yet on my end. Been about 4 hours since I loaded, and all is settled down, but nothing. Hmmm!
    Nice been there since 10.0

Posted via CB10
    Groan. Had never seen that!

Posted via CB10
    Someone else mentioned this too, but so far, nothing yet on my end. Been about 4 hours since I loaded, and all is settled down, but nothing. Hmmm!
    Mine updated within an hour of update to prior leak

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:00 PM
    Can someone try saving bookmark to home screen? Mine goes through the motions but doesn't add it.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:01 PM
    Someone please help I did the upgrade on a STL10-3 on Bell and I have no Network only wifi. When I go into settings and click on Mobile Network nothing happens ????
    Anyone have any ideas ???
    Desperate here.......Thanks.
    04-25-13 08:03 PM
    Loaded it and have been screwing around with a for a few hours on VZW LTE. side loads work wonders... Contact list is back to shambles Ugh they really need to learn to save profiles from prior versions or make a version of link that you can restore fully from.

Pro's:
    longer battery,
    android apps seem to load better?
    text suggestions are nifty
    keyboard sounds work
    i don't seem to be texting random people

Cons:
    Battery life
    wifi connectivity is "wonky"
    have to beat all those freaking levels on angry birds again

I'm currently running side loads of tumblr, Google Nav, intstagram, translate, words with friends

I have no idea how to do the HDR thing or tap n go sooo yeah.... so far I'm digging it more than 10.0.9.8**
    Not sure what you're saying here. Under pros you say "longer battery" and under cons, you indicate "Battery life." What the diff?
    04-25-13 08:03 PM
    Someone please help I did the upgrade on a STL10-3 on Bell and I have no Network only wifi. When I go into settings and click on Mobile Network nothing happens ????
    Anyone have any ideas ???
    Desperate here.......Thanks.
    A few others mentioned this on the STL100-3 also, but only a few. Wonder if it's device related.
    04-25-13 08:04 PM
    I actually just got the BlackBerry world updated about 2 hrs ago

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:07 PM
    Hey guys. Running 10.1.0.1483 for a few hours now. Was laggy at first now it's fine. The auto correct has been updated. The word on the space bar is now green and when u correct a word it gets highlighted green for a second. Also, app world is now 4.3.1.99. I don't know if anyone has this problem but I'm kind of stuck in the "setup mode" where the background is Grey. I can use everything but cant change background. Any help on this issue would be great. Confirmed it has pin to pin. Thays all I noticed so far.
    04-25-13 08:09 PM
    A few others mentioned this on the STL100-3 also, but only a few. Wonder if it's device related.
    Should I try to download another copy of the update ???
    Everything went smooth until I tried to go into Mobile Network.
    Not device related Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1483 and like OP said I helped test albeit I'm on Rogers

To the person with the issue try this
    Settings - about - network - menu - register blackberry

If that doesn't work check to make sure you have the proper apn settings

Posted via CB10
    I don't think backing up. 1429 can be restored on .1483. Few pages back I read that.
    04-25-13 08:10 PM
    Old. Had it before
    04-25-13 08:10 PM
    I don't think backing up. 1429 can be restored on .1483. Few pages back I read that.
    Backups should work however with Link its sketch

My biggest suggestion is if it is something vital upload to a cloud server than clean wipe device, and start fresh inputting everything again that way you know no rogue back up files will interfere and it'll be easy to grab data from cloud

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:12 PM
    Not device related Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1483 and like OP said I helped test albeit I'm on Rogers

To the person with the issue try this
    Settings - about - network - menu - register blackberry

If that doesn't work check to make sure you have the proper apn settings

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I tried the register blackberry but that didn't work either.
    When I go into Settings - about - Category SIM Card it says - No Information available.
    04-25-13 08:15 PM
    You weren't able to back up and/or restore your app data? That should restore your save files for games.

Could you expand on your comment about battery life as a con?

To do the HDR camera, click the overflow menu (three dots) and select the shooting mode (where it says 'normal') and you should see the option. Then just point and shoot. No idea how to do the type n go as I haven't loaded the leak on my device yet.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    Yeah The battery seems to have a more "staccato" feel to it. it will say it has 50% and then bam 30% without any interval
    04-25-13 08:15 PM
    Haven't been able to get this to work. Wonder if balance disables?

Posted via CB10
    I manually added the folders that I wanted to share in BlackBerry Link. It did not work until I did that.

This is so great. Best feature ever!
    04-25-13 08:16 PM
    Does the text messages for everyone now show the name then (Mobile) next to it? Kind of makes it look congested. Not sure why they needed to add the mobile part...
    Yeah I noticed that. Doesn't look good.
    04-25-13 08:16 PM
    Oh and if you use BB link to reload sometimes it won't let you side load the android apps back... its kind of dumb... i think its a system settings thing
    Motherboard2010 likes this.
    04-25-13 08:17 PM
    I manually added the folders that I wanted to share in BlackBerry Link. It did not work until I did that.

This is so great. Best feature ever!
    Ya, did that. No diff. They show in left side of file manager where device and sdcard show right?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:18 PM
    Oh and if you use BB link to reload sometimes it won't let you side load the android apps back... its kind of dumb... i think its a system settings thing
    Backups don't save side loaded apps

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:18 PM
    Thanks I tried the register blackberry but that didn't work either.
    When I go into Settings - about - Category SIM Card it says - No Information available.
    Take out sim and try to boot phone without register to BlackBerry on wifi turn off plug in sim and try to see if it works

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:19 PM
    Take out sim and try to boot phone without register to BlackBerry on wifi turn off plug in sim and try to see if it works

Posted via CB10
    I'm trying that now...thanks for the suggestions.
    Do you know if there is anyway to go back to the original OS. I'm kind of sad I tried this now but I was so sick of the issue with the contacts that I thought I would try it.
    04-25-13 08:21 PM
1,099 ... 1213141516 ...