08-16-13 04:00 PM
1,752 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    Scanning through the comments just wanted to ask before I go forth,

Over all is everyone finding this to be a decent daily driver with Bluetooth and receiving texts and such?
    pili4 likes this.
    07-20-13 12:20 AM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but please refrain from using the Screen Reader Beta in Settings. I haven't found a way to turn it back off without restoring via autoloader. Of course, if anyone is willing to try and find a way, but I'm sure it's probably still broken.
    Someone suggested to hit power button 3 times.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:37 AM

Over all is everyone finding this to be a decent daily driver with Bluetooth and receiving texts and such?
    I have been using it for awhile and haven't really ran into problems. So it's safe to say it's good for a daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:39 AM

I'm loving it on both my Z10 and Q10
    07-20-13 12:39 AM

I'm loving it as my daily driver. No BT or text issues.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    07-20-13 12:47 AM
    awesome thanks guys!
    07-20-13 12:49 AM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but please refrain from using the Screen Reader Beta in Settings. I haven't found a way to turn it back off without restoring via autoloader. Of course, if anyone is willing to try and find a way, but I'm sure it's probably still broken.
    I believe it can be toggled by pressing the power button three times. Several folks have fallen victim to the whole "reload OS" fix.
    Lendo, Dave Liao and Pdinos3 like this.
    07-20-13 12:56 AM
    I believe it can be toggled by pressing the power button three times. Several folks have fallen victim to the whole "reload OS" fix.
    Several? But yes I can confirm that it does work.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:27 AM

I've been running it just fine since the day after it dropped. (became an autoloader guinea pig haha) and have had very few quirks. The only thing I have run into is about every two or three days I have to reboot cause typing a text will freeze. Other than that killer batt, no dropped calls or phantom texts... and all my apps have been hassle free thus far too.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:55 AM
    I've been bouncing back and forth lately but finally decided to stick with the 483/340 combo. However, I having problems with my work's exchange active sync. Email is there one time when I look at the hub, and gone the next, and then back again eventually. Calendar doesn't seem to be syncing and contact are hit or miss. Can any exchange admins comment on if I've jacked up something on the server side?

I also had problems deleting my account (in an attempt to delete/re-add). I could push delete from the account screen, but settign would then hang and I couldn't back out. Finally had to pull the battery and the account was gone. Strange.
    07-20-13 11:50 AM
    I'm loving it as my daily driver. No BT or text issues.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    It's definitely a good daily driver. I have had some issues with BT though. Namely after a call it sometimes disconnects and reconnects. A couple of times it just didn't connect which was a but weird. I use BT calling just about every day and this is still my daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:00 PM
    I've been bouncing back and forth lately but finally decided to stick with the 483/340 combo. However, I having problems with my work's exchange active sync. Email is there one time when I look at the hub, and gone the next, and then back again eventually. Calendar doesn't seem to be syncing and contact are hit or miss. Can any exchange admins comment on if I've jacked up something on the server side?
    I think I found my answer from BB support site:

KB33828: BlackBerry 10 smartphone deletes and recreates ActiveSync account in the BlackBerry Hub every few minutes

I stopped syncing memo/notes as well as tasks and things seem to be working as expected. Once things settle in I'll try and add note sync back and see what happens.
    wu-wei likes this.
    07-20-13 01:58 PM

I also had problems deleting my account (in an attempt to delete/re-add). I could push delete from the account screen, but settign would then hang and I couldn't back out. Finally had to pull the battery and the account was gone. Strange.
    You can also try going through the air settings. If I remember correctly I had to in order to get my exchange working.

Posted via CB10
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    07-20-13 04:50 PM
    Anyone using WiFi calling on this combo (483/341) and does the T-Mobile WiFi calling app work?
    07-20-13 05:04 PM
    Just an update for myself.

Got it loaded this morning. Its UNREAL! Very nicely done BB and the leakers to make it a great daily driver in its current state. From what I gather the android runtime isnt fully 4.2.2 but its updated, and it shows, much nicer very responsive and clean. Phone runs smooth and quick, I kinda like having my PIN showing on the screen too.. kinda weird but anyway. Very well done! Thanks everyone!
    07-20-13 06:03 PM
    Just an update for myself.

Got it loaded this morning. Its UNREAL! Very nicely done BB and the leakers to make it a great daily driver in its current state. From what I gather the android runtime isnt fully 4.2.2 but its updated, and it shows, much nicer very responsive and clean. Phone runs smooth and quick, I kinda like having my PIN showing on the screen too.. kinda weird but anyway. Very well done! Thanks everyone!
    Sideload runtime from 663. It works much better.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-20-13 06:05 PM
    You can also try going through the air settings. If I remember correctly I had to in order to get my exchange working.
    I thought about trying this, but then forgot. Thanks for the reminder.
    07-20-13 07:07 PM
    I thought about trying this, but then forgot. Thanks for the reminder.
    Anytime! And definitely listen to Adam the new runtime is much better.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:25 PM
    Someone suggested to hit power button 3 times.

Posted via CB10
    Yup yup correct indeed, just click the power button 3 times quick to enable/disable the Screen Reader BETA
    07-20-13 07:52 PM
    I kinda like having my PIN showing on the screen too.. kinda weird but anyway.
    Thank you, jeez I was thinking I was the only one!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-20-13 07:53 PM
    Anybody have an updated mega link?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:39 PM
    Anybody have an updated mega link?

Posted via CB10
    https://mega.co.nz/#!nVUEiQyK!HzdU32...TH8VcTcfMEZ0nw

Ask and you shall receive. This is a hybrid autoloader. Already has the Radio file from .341 in it. If you're looking for the Z10 version anyway

Standard disclaimer applies to this and all leaked autoloarders. Install at own risk.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-20-13 09:40 PM
    Thanks, will that load onto my Q or is it just for the Z?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:41 PM
    Thanks, will that load onto my Q or is it just for the Z?

Posted via CB10
    That's just for the Z10. I'm uploading a Q10 version now. Should be done soon.
    07-20-13 09:46 PM
    While you wait, you should update your forum profile to include your device
    07-20-13 09:48 PM
1,752 ... 6364656667 ...