08-16-13 03:00 PM
1,752 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    From the hub, hit the 3 dots/setting/priority inbox

Make sure "on" is active first in enable priority inbox

From a BBM or incoming email in the hub press and hold which one you want to prioritize. On the right side a menu will come out, hit the arrow pointing up. Now click the make priority circle and then ok.

Now that contact is priority in the white list and should be highlighted light blue in your hub. Click pinch gesture and it will be the only message in the hub. Rinse and repeat for more contacts.

You can also play with the setting in the priority inbox itself allowing for your name in emails and such to be priority
    I find restarting the hub if your really fidling with settings helped to show priority faster and fix any old priorities and such left from tests.

I can never go back now. I'm spoiled. THIS is innovative imo
    Don't forget you can label each email account with a color so in the hub at the left beside the email it'll have a color beside it

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:06 PM
    Sadly this isn't working for me.
    Same here!

I have followed up those steps and not joy.

My pc will shows up under BlackBerry Link menu in my z10 but not in the file manager.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:08 PM
    Don't forget you can label each email account with a color so in the hub at the left beside the email it'll have a color beside it

Posted via CB10
    Yes from the hub click the 3 dots/settings/email accounts

At the bottom is account color

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:10 PM
    Has anyone had any luck extracting bars for the camera or maps application from this leak?
    07-10-13 06:12 PM
    From the hub, hit the 3 dots/setting/priority inbox

Make sure "on" is active first in enable priority inbox

From a BBM or incoming email in the hub press and hold which one you want to prioritize. On the right side a menu will come out, hit the arrow pointing up. Now click the make priority circle and then ok.

Now that contact is priority in the white list and should be highlighted light blue in your hub. Click pinch gesture and it will be the only message in the hub. Rinse and repeat for more contacts.

You can also play with the setting in the priority inbox itself allowing for your name in emails and such to be priority
    I find restarting the hub if your really fidling with settings helped to show priority faster and fix any old priorities and such left from tests.

I can never go back now. I'm spoiled. THIS is innovative imo
    Thanks, I guess I'll have to do a wipe. I don't see priority inbox under settings in the hub
    07-10-13 06:18 PM
    Can someone confirm whether sideloading Lync 2010 works on this build?

That's the most important app I need to sideload, if it works, I'm going to try loading the 4.2.2 runtime from this build to my Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.341

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't work. It doesn't get past the splash screen.
    07-10-13 06:31 PM
    Holly crap! Finally done reading through and I have some questions (really hope I didn't miss the answer already).
    1) Has anyone connected to BES ?
    2) Has anyone connected to their PlayBook?
    3) I read this this Android player is older than another build, can a hybrid be created with the latest working files? Is that worth attempting.

I was following your record breaking pre OS release post Kris and wanted to thank you for your diligence and now sharing. We're (you're) making BlackBerry buzz loader despite themselves!

Also, I'm on. 93 and finding it needs a few days to settle before it works well. I assume this will be the same. I'm willing to load if BES and the PlayBook work.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:31 PM
    Has anyone had any luck extracting bars for the camera or maps application from this leak?
    Yep

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:43 PM
    Any workarounds to getting some of the apps working like before? Spotify, subway, etc.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:51 PM
    Any workarounds to getting some of the apps working like before? Spotify, subway, etc.

Posted via CB10
    roll back to a 10.1 leak or wait for a newer 10.2 with a more featured android player i think. but i think it might take some time for that 10.2 with good player to pop.
    07-10-13 06:54 PM
    Back to 4543 as well for me. It is complete and works well. Not a big fan of the permanent android bar which Kris said was by design as people didn't know how to use gestures on ports. Hope BlackBerry is not going to play to the least common denominator in future builds.

Looking forward to Kris' awesomeness part 2 - 6 series build

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't work well for me at all... most android side loads don't work, even android port from BlackBerry World eg waze won't work. plus some native apps won't woke for me namely asphalt7 and nova 3. It seems android player 2.3.3 works better than the version in this leak.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:58 PM
    Yes. I re-installed and it is ok.
    07-10-13 07:16 PM
    Just pull the leak... it's a beautiful world here

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:26 PM
    Holly crap! Finally done reading through and I have some questions (really hope I didn't miss the answer already).
    1) Has anyone connected to BES ?
    2) Has anyone connected to their PlayBook?
    3) I read this this Android player is older than another build, can a hybrid be created with the latest working files? Is that worth attempting.

I was following your record breaking pre OS release post Kris and wanted to thank you for your diligence and now sharing. We're (you're) making BlackBerry buzz loader despite themselves!

Also, I'm on. 93 and finding it needs a few days to settle before it works well. I assume this will be the same. I'm willing to load if BES and the PlayBook work.

Posted via CB10
    On BES 10.1.1 with this version

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:39 PM
    On BES 10.1.1 with this version

Posted via CB10
    Nice, Thx.
    Anyone on the PlayBook bridge? It's not working with. 93 right now.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:40 PM
    Holly crap! Finally done reading through and I have some questions (really hope I didn't miss the answer already). 1) Has anyone connected to BES ? 2) Has anyone connected to their PlayBook? 3) I read this this Android player is older than another build, can a hybrid be created with the latest working files? Is that worth attempting. I was following your record breaking pre OS release post Kris and wanted to thank you for your diligence and now sharing. We're (you're) making BlackBerry buzz loader despite themselves!Also, I'm on. 93 and finding it needs a few days to settle before it works well. I assume this will be the same. I'm willing to load if BES and the PlayBook work. Posted via CB10
    I'm on BES10 and loaded this. After a day I fell back to latest 10.1. I miss the Maps and weather apps but hoping someone will extract and post.
    07-10-13 07:47 PM
    Posted via CB10
    watchnj likes this.
    07-10-13 07:48 PM
    Which 10.1 build is the best to fall back on?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:51 PM
    So I know this is small compared to what others have found but if you swipe left on the kb to delete a word the delete symbol ghosts across the kb. Pretty spiffy little detail even if it is useless lol.

Also I know somebody posted an issue about hitting snooze in bedside mode but I'm on the phone and can't find it again. Mine basically dismissed my alarm this morning I think, but when I took it out of bs mode the snooze/dismiss option came back up with the alarm playing. Was there ever an answer about that posted? Otherwise I'll just search the thread when I get home.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:51 PM
    I had to re run the autoloader and totally redo everything to get it to disable
    Posted via CB10
    Press power button 3 times to turn screen reader on/off
    07-10-13 07:59 PM
    well hmm... im having issues with being able to receive and make calls... Didnt notice till a few minutes ago when i tried to make a phone call... black to the last leak i used for me

TMo STL1-003
    07-10-13 08:02 PM
    Nice, Thx.
    Anyone on the PlayBook bridge? It's not working with. 93 right now.

Posted via CB10
    Working

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:09 PM
    Working

Posted via CB10
    Sold, I'll load tomorrow. Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:22 PM
    Which 10.1 build is the best to fall back on?

Posted via CB10
    I loaded up .4543. Seems very nice so far. But I did not yet reconnect to BES as there is a 10.2.0.7XX leak in the wild that Kris is trying to get to. So I may want to try that out.
    07-10-13 08:25 PM
    I have full bars, lte connection and BlackBerry connection. I can not receive calls or make calls...it just does not dial or anything...just shuts down...probably a bug, will retry to load Os and radio and see how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    Yep sounds like a SecW issue... That should solve it, if you skipped either SecWs in the setup I would just repeat everything for good 'ole housekeeping...
    07-10-13 08:51 PM
1,752 ... 4243444546 ...