08-16-13 03:00 PM
1,752 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    I think you are mistaken... sorry

it's the phone number, name, address, credit card number. one for each corner and the PIN at the top and bottom of the screen
    Don't forget to add BB beautiful CEO's face on every z10's screen too in addition to his degree from the oldest German university. I want his face to appear on every page of z10 so that i'm reminded of a person who introduced z10 to the world. How touching it would be !
    07-10-13 06:28 AM
    Don't forget to add BB beautiful CEO's face on every z10's screen too in addition to his degree from the oldest German university. I want his face to appear on every page of z10 so that i'm reminded of a person who introduced z10 to the world. How touching it would be !
    Is that you thor?

Sent from the Dark Side
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    07-10-13 06:30 AM
    Just noticed that in Camera, when you use the corner pic preview, there's now a share/delete button that appears with it when previewing.
    miketko likes this.
    07-10-13 06:31 AM
    Got some errors while updating
    Leaked: 10.2.0.483 OS only for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-1/2/3/4/5-img_20130827_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130827_edit.jpg 
Views:	1582 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	181013

Posted via CB10
    stl-1?
    07-10-13 06:35 AM
    stl-1?
    Dev Alpha C
    07-10-13 06:38 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130827_edit.jpg 
Views:	1582 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	181013

Posted via CB10
    Corrupt download

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:45 AM
    It still says that the file is temporarily unavailable please help

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:50 AM
    I am still getting a "Temporarily Unavailable" when trying to download from MEGA. If there is another link to the os (Dropbox maybe?) in this massive thread somewhere, could somebody please share it again?
    07-10-13 06:50 AM
    I will try the 10.1.0.4543 for now (espacially for using the "Forever" Option on my IMAP+POP Accounts which is still not in the 10.2.0.483 Leak)
    Where can I find this option?????
    07-10-13 06:52 AM
    The new Google Maps works perfectly on the Android Runtime. It is smooth as silk. A real close native experience. The one issue is that you can't log into your Google account but that is no big deal. At least it does not crash the program. Another thing is that the icon is funky. Again, no big deal.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:57 AM
    Like the leak and thank Kris for sharing!! Everything is definitely much smoother! One gripe is that non of the android apps I ported over still do not work. My bank app, Jawbone UP, American Express, Bank of America, Asee Camera. I thought this was supposed to get better with the updated Android??
    07-10-13 06:57 AM
    Like the leak and thank Kris for sharing!! Everything is definitely much smoother! One gripe is that non of the android apps I ported over still do not work. My bank app, Jawbone UP, American Express, Bank of America, Asee Camera. I thought this was supposed to get better with the updated Android??
    The Android Runtime clearly is not done. When it works, it works really well, like a native app. But, at this point, it breaks a lot of apps. One step forward, one step back in a way.

I'm keeping this build even though I'm doing without some apps for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:02 AM
    Anyone with a lower build want to test a little theory out for me?
    In the previous builds, the website digitalspy.co.uk wouldn't function correctly i.e. The search button wouldn't work, the logo at the top wouldn't take me back to the home page and the the 3 lines on the top left also wouldn't do anything either.

With this latest leak, the site works perfectly. I just think it's weird how that's happened. Can anyone on an older build just confirm if it's the website or the actual browser that was causing this?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:09 AM
    Ok...makes sense. I just thought...or was hoping some of those apps would work, but I hear ya!

The Android Runtime clearly is not done. When it works, it works really well, like a native app. But, at this point, it breaks a lot of apps. One step forward, one step back in a way.

I'm keeping this build even though I'm doing without some apps for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:22 AM
    Installed over 4 hours, running smoothly. Thanks Kris!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:22 AM
    Good news: buttery smooth OS.
    Bad news: Spotify no longer works.

I'm debating whether to soldier on with this leak (thank you Kris!) or roll back to .4543 to regain my tunes. Leaning towards the former right now...
    07-10-13 07:27 AM
    Did you do a restore? Wipe your device and then try those apps

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:33 AM
    Anyone with a lower build want to test a little theory out for me?
    In the previous builds, the website digitalspy.co.uk wouldn't function correctly i.e. The search button wouldn't work, the logo at the top wouldn't take me back to the home page and the the 3 lines on the top left also wouldn't do anything either.

With this latest leak, the site works perfectly. I just think it's weird how that's happened. Can anyone on an older build just confirm if it's the website or the actual browser that was causing this?

Posted via CB10
    I just tried this, although it routed me to the canadian version ".ca" while running 4543 it does not work. I haven't had a chance to load up this build but it appears it has corrected something.

Would you recommend to install this build? Are the hard coded pins a nuisance?
    07-10-13 07:42 AM
    Where can I find this option?????
    You need to delete your Account(s) and re added them over the Hub or Settings Menu. Use the Advanced Mode. BUT: MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SETTINGS! I don't why but I have some serious problem to add it back. Says the the Mail Server is not responding but i know it is working as it is my own Mail Server. Not sure what it is.

I have warned You
    EDIT: When I disable SSL it works. Strange
    Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:47 AM
    Dropbox is working for me in File Manager. See attachment.

Leaked: 10.2.0.483 OS only for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-1/2/3/4/5-img_00000548_edit.png

Restore failed the first time, settings would hang then Link would jump back to the Settings screen while still at 0%. The procedure I did there was to sideload Android apps first, then restore Media, then App Data, then tried Settings.

I did a Security Wipe and tried again, this time restoring settings first, then sideloading all my Android apps, then App Data, then Media. Worked perfectly aside from not restoring my email accounts (no biggie).

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    07-10-13 07:51 AM
    By "messed up" do you mean multiple contacts? If so, what I did a while back was import my contacts to my Gmail account, straighten them all out on the browser version, then when adding accounts to my Z, I only check Sync Contacts for the Gmail account. All other emails, sim, etc. I sync only email and calendar if I use it. This way your contacts are coming from one source only, and it gets backed up when you add or modify the list, plus it's now available anywhere you have internet access....
    Yes almost 3/4 of my contacts (500+due to work) and I know and agree with what you're saying with the Gmail and actually am doing that painful process one by one little by little now with a new Gmail account I just made for this reason. I had to export the file from the Z using contact x (don't get me started on that) and fixing all the issues that arose also.
    I just got spoiled with my old units syncing to my yahoo anytime I changed or added a client or info on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:57 AM
    Same here. Skype keeps crashing on my Q10 SQN100-3.
    Leaks...
    07-10-13 08:01 AM
    It seems nothing I try will get my Gmail account to link up with this build. It keeps stating that the IMAP server is not available.

If I can't get it working, i'm going to have to go back to 4543.
    07-10-13 08:02 AM
    I have new skype working, newest version of Facebook pages manager now working didn't previously, trying to get plants vs zombies to work, no go, and subway surfers use to work, no longer does,
    Oh well I think I could do without dem for now

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:08 AM
1,752 ... 3334353637 ...