08-16-13 03:00 PM
1,752 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    ATT USA... Just installed.
    Came From Leak_STL100-2_10.1.0.4537

1 = Installed BB Dev OS -> setup device and installed att updates. Verified it only installed only myatt and att help. No other aps.
    1.5 = be mezmorized... Is it a square or a circle... or maybe both... hmm... better ask Mr Owl. Its the BB bevel from the logo btw.
    2 = Installed .483 OS-> setup device (ATT doesn't support this version for software installation). SMS, MMS, Camera, DATA, WIFI, GPS all works.

Installed Hill Racer to verify if games were ok and working fine. FYI pin does show in games But I don't even notice it on my screen cause its so dim.

Also No this does have the Simple Lock Screen like 4537 had.

I did not security wipe.

Thanks BB & Kris and whoever else is behind this.
    It does have the simple lock

Posted via CB10
    Chuck Foltz likes this.
    07-09-13 11:36 PM
    Vine
    Tapatalk

are working!
    Which vine bar did you use and how did you load it? I couldn't get any of my versions of the app working

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 11:37 PM
    For anyone who's interested, Mireo Don't Panic works, with sound! I use this everyday, so this was HUGE for me. Thank you!!

Also, restore is working so far for me too. I've restored apps successfully, now to work on media and settings. Lots of fun to be had tonight!
    KemKev likes this.
    07-09-13 11:38 PM
    Ok, for some reason now, I have this "screen reader" going on and it's annoying the heck out of me. It reads everything I touch on the screen and I cannot click on like 90% of the things, all it does is read what I touch. How do I turn that off?!?!?!?! My phone is basically useless. I can't seem to find anything on the settings cause it won't let me go in it. :'(
    Swipe from the top left of the screen downward. Should go away
    07-09-13 11:42 PM
    I can't remember last 10.2 if it was transparent somewhat lol
    Leaked: 10.2.0.483 OS only for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-1/2/3/4/5-img_00000338.png

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and blakobecwa like this.
    07-09-13 11:48 PM
    Cannot get restore to work through link following all the tips short of redoing the OS install.

Not sure if this was mentioned already But, if you swipe from the top left corner of the screen when at the home screen/active frame screen, it toggles between 2 resource usage screens displaying in the bottom left corner. It is super imposed over everything else when left on. One is a bar graph and the second is a list of other metrics. A third corner swipe turns it off. Really cool feature. Anyone else try this?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 11:49 PM
    My little findings

The browser has a new loading bar. The toast notification can get a little annoying as I am typing in a message and it comes in my keyboard disappears and I have to re-select my message to continue typing. I had some problems with what's app not recognizing my notifications as well as the hub was only in landscape mode. I did a battery pull and it fixed those.

As for Android apps, they all run smoother and I notice that the have a different look to them. Instagram still has the typing issue.

I don't even notice the pin on the screen 3/4 of the time, loving this leak.

Thanks kris and company.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 11:53 PM
    Vine
    Tapatalk

are working!
    I got vine to load but it kept crashing, any tips?
    07-09-13 11:56 PM
    Which vine bar did you use and how did you load it? I couldn't get any of my versions of the app working

Posted via CB10
    I used latest and debug token.
    07-10-13 12:10 AM
    Well, I went back to 4543. For just two reasons.
    1. I can't live with the pin showing up. On the Z it might me fine, the screen is larger. On the Q is... well, annoying;
    2. Most important: the android player bar always visible turns the player useless for me on Q. The screen is smaller anyway, with that damn bar all the time, you can barely see anything. And I really hate it.

But I find 10.2 indeed great. I love it and I can just hope BlackBerry will make everything they can to get it done asap.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-10-13 12:14 AM
    I can not do sync contacts. I reinstalled 2 times and I have not succeeded.
    I have blackberry Link 1.1.1.32
    07-10-13 12:15 AM
    video is not working on sideloaded instagram in this build. tried version 4.0, 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 with same results
    I was looking for anyone posting on IG... So you cant record video or are you not even able to view it anymore?
    07-10-13 12:15 AM
    I used latest and debug token.
    That's weird because it's what I did as well, but the app as mentioned as above just crashed after logging in

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:21 AM
    If anyone is having issues installing their debug token, try using sachibar to install it. It worked for me
    07-10-13 12:37 AM
    I am currently having an issue with BBM not sending my texts but allowing voice calls. I will look into it further a little later. Right now I am suspecting something to do with multiple devices being connected to my bbid or the OS itself. I might try a reload and see if that fixes anything.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:39 AM
    Reboot phone if that doesn't work, you need to reload OS it's what I had to do

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Was lame as hell.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:40 AM
    I can not do sync contacts. I reinstalled 2 times and I have not succeeded.
    I have blackberry Link 1.1.1.32
    may be a deal breaker for me.... this is what is killing me for 4543
    07-10-13 12:40 AM
    I don't understand people these days and needing a physical backup, just save your contacts to a service like Google or Outlook or hell even iCloud. It'll save you all this trouble of "restoring contacts"

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:42 AM
    Ok, for some reason now, I have this "screen reader" going on and it's annoying the heck out of me. It reads everything I touch on the screen and I cannot click on like 90% of the things, all it does is read what I touch. How do I turn that off?!?!?!?! My phone is basically useless. I can't seem to find anything on the settings cause it won't let me go in it. :'(
    I had to re run the autoloader and totally redo everything to get it to disable

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:43 AM
    I don't understand people these days and needing a physical backup, just save your contacts to a service like Google or Outlook or hell even iCloud. It'll save you all this trouble of "restoring contacts"

Posted via CB10
    thats my problem, been trying that for a week... each different service or mail client I have tried it messes them all up ROYALY. I even paid for the contact x program and their answer to me was use gmail and use that sync and then come back to contact x to upload it to the phone that the Z10 is "stupid" and "messes it up"
    seriously about to pull out the torch just to run the two way sync real fast and pop sim back into the Z lol. Im out of back doors at this point
    07-10-13 12:47 AM
    I backup my 10.1.0.4285, then install 10.2.0.483 by following Kris's steps, but cannot restore the backup. BlackBerry Link says "Restore cancelled: The device was disconnected during the data restore process." Tried several times, i didn't touch USB cable or phone, but the error remains.
    07-10-13 12:49 AM
    What if you extract all the apps from 483 and load them on the limited development os 341? You end up with a complete system, and the newer apps and android runtime will work with 341. Only thing is I'm not sure if restore will work. I'm stuck at the airport so I will try it in the morning

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:49 AM
    thats my problem, been trying that for a week... each different service or mail client I have tried it messes them all up ROYALY. I even paid for the contact x program and their answer to me was use gmail and use that sync and then come back to contact x to upload it to the phone that the Z10 is "stupid" and "messes it up"
    seriously about to pull out the torch just to run the two way sync real fast and pop sim back into the Z lol. Im out of back doors at this point
    Use www.outlook.com much better, I have Gmail for email/calendar, Outlook for contacts.

And for anyone else, look what I just made

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=827143

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:50 AM
    I mainly restore just to get the data in the app I use for my checkbook. Contacts all in outlook.com and everything else I can manually reinstall. Luckily for me, I have never had a restore fail on me...yet.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    07-10-13 12:54 AM
    Use www.outlook.com much better, I have Gmail for email/calendar, Outlook for contacts.
    replying to that post so I dont bugger up this one :-)

And for anyone else, look what I just made

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=827143

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:58 AM
1,752 ... 2930313233 ...