Thought there was an issue with the mega site?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 04:18 PM
    I don't think I've ever seen a leak thread with as little interest and activity as this one!

Anyway ... thanks to the OP for providing the download link. Just installed it with one minor hiccup -- after the first start-up, it wouldn't find the wireless network until I rebooted it; but now that's all set. And I've got only 1 bar, so it could very well have been at&t's crappy service out here that was the culprit. Everything else seems to be in order. I will be keeping an eye on it after it goes on the charger tonight to monitor the restart situation and will report back in the morning.
    05-23-13 05:53 PM
    Just did this update on an AT&T Z10, can't get Exchange to work with Activesync. Worked on 10.0. This is a big deal, so will have to revert back.

Pritesh
    The last couple leaks prior to this required your Exchange Activesync to be setup with an SSL certificate and using port 443. I would assume that is the requirement going forward.
    05-23-13 05:55 PM
    I don't think I've ever seen a leak thread with as little interest and activity as this one!

Anyway ... thanks to the OP for providing the download link. Just installed it with one minor hiccup -- after the first start-up, it wouldn't find the wireless network until I rebooted it; but now that's all set. And I've got only 1 bar, so it could very well have been at&t's crappy service out here that was the culprit. Everything else seems to be in order. I will be keeping an eye on it after it goes on the charger tonight to monitor the restart situation and will report back in the morning.
    Same here no service the first time. Reboot and all is good

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 05:57 PM
    I've noticed a bug whereby I have 255 voicemail messages in my notification but don't physically have any?! I've tried calling myself and leaving a message and then deleting it on the phone but the 255 come back straight away. Any ideas?
    That is strange. Where are you seeing the 255? My VM is fine -- still has the one voice mail I had before loading the OS.

I live all these leaks but I think I'm skipping this one unless there is a good reason to install it.

Posted via CB10
    Normally I'd be in agreement, but I've had nightly reboots since the first 10.1 leak I installed (ironically to try to fix the weekly ones I was getting with 10.0 -- go figure). Every 10.1 leak has been the same in that regard (reboots at least once every night while on the charger), so I keep trying out every new leak until one finally fixes it. (I find the virtual keyboard in 10.1 to be such a huge improvement over 10.0, it's worth the so far minor annoyance of the reboots, which is why I just can't see going back at this point.)
    05-23-13 06:00 PM
    I noticed my phone says 4G lte now it said in the past only lte. I'm on rogers

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 06:28 PM
    I noticed that Games nor Foursquare show up for me in App World, does anyone else see this? I also noticed that some of my apps are not in my available list anymore.
    EDIT:after some time they did return to my listing. It must have been still syncing on the backend.

Thanks for the leak, I know this was not from LBFE. I have appreciated every leak and have tried everyone of them.
    Last edited by sbmd; 05-23-13 at 09:43 PM.
    05-23-13 07:09 PM
    Just did this update on an AT&T Z10, can't get Exchange to work with Activesync. Worked on 10.0. This is a big deal, so will have to revert back.

Pritesh
    I've had this problem with all 10.1 leaks. It connects to exchange fine and brings in the initial load, but then does not get email real-time. Over the past 10 days, I get mail on average once every 18-24 hours. This has been on .1756, .1880, and now .1916. A little disappointed because for the two hours prior to installing .1916 today I was finally getting my mail semi real time.

A roll back to 10.0 immediately fixes the problem.

As more people try 10.1, this is going to be a major issue if there's no solution - especially if the 10.1 release eliminates the option of loading a 10.0 release. The phone would then become useless in a business setting for those of us who have the problem (and there are quite a few of us).
    05-23-13 07:09 PM
    The last couple leaks prior to this required your Exchange Activesync to be setup with an SSL certificate and using port 443. I would assume that is the requirement going forward.
    It is set up that way. Doesn't work.
    05-23-13 07:10 PM
    So I just installed it, and I already seem to have discovered a bug. During setup, Wi-Fi Protected Setup has worked perfectly on every single build before, but on this, I simply cannot get it to connect to my network. The router will say the WPS setup was successful in the setup, but the Z10 will continue to say "Connecting". Continuing setup on LTE, will try the WPS again post-setup.
    05-23-13 07:12 PM
    So I just installed it, and I already seem to have discovered a bug. During setup, Wi-Fi Protected Setup has worked perfectly on every single build before, but on this, I simply cannot get it to connect to my network. The router will say the WPS setup was successful in the setup, but the Z10 will continue to say "Connecting". Continuing setup on LTE, will try the WPS again post-setup.
    No issues connecting to my wireless.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 07:14 PM
    Oddly enough, post-setup my network is listed as "Saved" under WiFi, but it won't connect automatically, and an attempt to connect manually results in an authentication issue. So I deleted the network from the saved list. WPS still doesn't work, though I might try a reboot later. Connecting with the password works perfectly however. It might be an issue with certain routers I suppose, my router is an Asus RT-N66U.

On the bright side, if any of you had issues with contact pictures from Facebook/Twitter populating, this leak seems to have fixed them for me. Nevermind, spoke too soon. Facebook worked flawlessly, but my Twitter contacts ended up a little mucked up. Will be on the lookout for any other issues I had that may have been fixed.
    Last edited by LazyEvul; 05-23-13 at 08:08 PM.
    wohch likes this.
    05-23-13 07:21 PM
    Just got my Q10, how do I get this to work on my phone? Already installed on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:31 PM
    So, the OS is beginning to settle in, and overall I'm very happy with it. The animation stutter has damn-nearly been solved. It's still there in small amounts at times, but it's a huge improvement over .1880 for me. Settings app seems a touch snappier as well. But apart from my Facebook profile pictures populating flawlessly (no such luck with Twitter), I haven't noticed any other bug fixes, and of course I had that WPS bug. Haven't got around to checking if a reboot fixes it, maybe I'll try tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:44 PM
    Maps is mucho better. I was dropping pins within like .3 seconds of a touch left and right like Godzilla on a previous leak. So far seems zippy this OS.

Search app opens a bit quicker(Thankfully. The transition animation gets tired after about the third time.)

Browser seems zippier too. Smoother also.

Battery life is great. Boot is swift. Happy with the upgrade all around.
    05-24-13 12:27 AM
    For anyone wanting to install this on a Q10:

Backup everything using BlackBerry Link.
    Install the leak as normal.
    When the device boots for the first time it'll display 'incompatible radio image loaded'.
    Download a Q10 radio file from this forum.
    Hold the power button for 10 seconds to restart the device and run the program containing the radio file. (The device will be programmed again).
    The device will reboot and guide you through the first run guide again.
    Connect back to BlackBerry Link and restore your data.

Worked like a charm on my DevAlpha C (-3 Model), they are basically Q10's.

Posted via CB10
    thermiks and yueytan like this.
    05-24-13 03:05 AM
    Something new I noticed that I couldnt do on previous leaks.

I now have the option to select multiple facebook notifications for deletion from the hub!

THANKYOU!
    05-24-13 04:43 AM

I now have the option to select multiple facebook notifications for deletion from the hub!

THANKYOU!
    Nice find!
    This was enoying me a lot.
    Still had no reboots and more free memory as i see...
    Solid build.
    05-24-13 04:58 AM
    I've noticed a bug whereby I have 255 voicemail messages in my notification but don't physically have any?! I've tried calling myself and leaving a message and then deleting it on the phone but the 255 come back straight away. Any ideas?
    Sounds like a minor bug. Coincidentally "255" points to 256 Bits (messages 0 to 255 = 256 in total).
    05-24-13 05:29 AM
    No reboots overnight. This could be the one......
    Lendo likes this.
    05-24-13 07:42 AM
    noticed the same thing! woot
    05-24-13 08:14 AM
    Downloading, but not sure I'm gonna install it.
    05-24-13 08:49 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:57 AM

THANKYOU!
    I can do this with the stock 10.0.116.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:02 AM
    Same 255 VM message bug after my install. Apart from that the build seems solid.
    05-24-13 09:22 AM
106 12345