08-08-13 05:59 AM
819 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    Sorry if it is already mentioned:

Some nasty bug since the last Leaks is back:

In the Call Menu, I am not able to silence the Sound of the Key Feedback (sorry bad english. I hope you know what i mean.)

Sound / Feedback is set to 0 but it is still there. Have this bug on all .4xxx versions.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tested silencing the sounds prior to restoring your backup to see if it works at that part of your install?
    07-26-13 04:26 PM
    I think this might be the best leak so far!!! Thanks so much. My phone is much cooler

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 04:34 PM
    Anyone else feel like the camera isn't focusing as well as with the previous builds?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 04:36 PM
    Anyone else feel like the camera isn't focusing as well as with the previous builds?

Posted via CB10
    Use the camera from 10.2.0.228 or 93

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 04:43 PM
    Could you please reupload the picture?
    It seems to be corrupted or something.
    did it work now?

LEAKED: 10.1.0.4687 for STL100-2,3,4 & SQN/SQR ALL MODELS!-img_00000002.png

Via CB10 on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4687
    07-26-13 04:51 PM
    Could you please reupload the picture?
    It seems to be corrupted or something.
    Very strange as it shows the picture when I look at the thread.

Via CB10 on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4687
    07-26-13 04:52 PM
    I can't remember reading anything about it in the thread yet, but my emails for one of my live (hotmail) accounts isn't coming through. It's only showing emails from today despite it being set to 'forever'. Funny thing is that it will show me all of my sent emails though.

I've already wiped twice and deleted and re-installed the email account but no go.

Err... :-(

Guess I'll have to try another OS version. 4543 was working pretty much okay for me but I started getting a battery leak two days ago. Maybe I'll just put it in the drawer and wait for the next leak instead of going back to an older one (which at the rate its been going, wont be long).
    07-26-13 05:13 PM
    I can't remember reading anything about it in the thread yet, but my emails for one of my live (hotmail) accounts isn't coming through. It's only showing emails from today despite it being set to 'forever'. Funny thing is that it will show me all of my sent emails though.

I've already wiped twice and deleted and re-installed the email account but no go.

Err... :-(

Guess I'll have to try another OS version. 4543 was working pretty much okay for me but I started getting a battery leak two days ago. Maybe I'll just put it in the drawer and wait for the next leak instead of going back to an older one (which at the rate its been going, wont be long).
    Isn't Hotmail being discontinued?

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-26-13 05:21 PM
    fixed my sms problem myself, installed radio version 4652 and it works perfectly now.
    07-26-13 05:40 PM
    I have found this one to not heat up or go into high power usage. Mode.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 05:53 PM
    Yes it can be done on 4687. Did not realize I had done it. Simply kept adding apps to folder in cleaning/setting up main screen and its only when I went looking for them that I noticed I could not see an app that I was looking for and should have been in that folder (BB Management folder in my case). A swipe to the left by accident revealed the additional apps/icons.
    Nice find! This explains what happened to my browser icon, which I had moved to my "closet" folder, since installing Evolution Browser. I thought it has disappeared, but I never thought to look for a second page in the folder until reading this thread. But there it was!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 06:09 PM
    1. BBW dont have evernote
    2. Impossible to backup my ex version os WAS 10.2
    My last version was 10.2, I had to go to my backup prior to installing 10.2 to load my previous data
    07-26-13 06:42 PM
    My last version was 10.2, I had to go to my backup prior to installing 10.2 to load my previous data
    Changing the version number in the manifest xml of your 10.2 backup to a lower version # didn't work for restoring your 10.2 data?
    07-26-13 06:45 PM
    Changing the version number in the manifest xml of your 10.2 backup to a lower version # didn't work for restoring your 10.2 data?
    According to xsacha the latest 10.2 leaks cannot restore to 10.1 as some data elements have moved, thus would have to keep older backups and restore from them (always advised)

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 07:04 PM
    Please Help! Just downloaded the leak OS, followed thru the process...restored all data from Link 100%. I managed to add email accounts (one Outlook and two Yahoo). However, when I wanted to add the last Yahoo account, every step I typed in my user Id, then password... the blue spinning circle appeared and took it forever, not able to add that account anymore. The calendar showed white out and spinning circle forever. I did reboot and battery pull twice but the issue still persists. Any clue?

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    07-26-13 07:39 PM
    I have an unlocked Z10, if I install the leak I'll still have my phone unlocked, right?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 07:48 PM
    I have an unlocked Z10, if I install the leak I'll still have my phone unlocked, right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, unlocking is permanent and installing leaks doesn't affect that

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 07:50 PM
    Please Help! Just downloaded the leak OS, followed thru the process...restored all data from Link 100%. I managed to add email accounts (one Outlook and two Yahoo). However, when I wanted to add the last Yahoo account, every step I typed in my user Id, then password... the blue spinning circle appeared and took it forever, not able to add that account anymore. The calendar showed white out and spinning circle forever. I did reboot and battery pull twice but the issue still persists. Any clue?

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    Some people have had this happen, and you may have to do one of 2 things.

1 login to your yahoo account on your computer then try again
    2 wait 8-12 hours and try again.

Posted via CB10
    rtang1007 likes this.
    07-26-13 07:52 PM
    I was not able to load this leak. After finishing loading the image the phone would not boot. I tried several times with no success and had to revert back to 4537.
    Has anybody encounter the same problem?
    STL100-4 verizon
    07-26-13 08:18 PM
    Ok…please read past any emotions you may find…

How in the world has anyone been able to claim that their Z10 battery can last more than 8 hours with minimal use is absolutely beyond me. This leak is progressing the exact same way as all the others except 10.1.0.1881. Two Z10s purchased 2 months apart with the same very much extremely low battery life.

I LOVE BBRY, but man… these results are so depressing I am actually considering going back to my Torch 9800, which can blow my z10 off the planet with better battery life for all the above plus a whole lot more.

What in god’s name might I be doing wrong?

-grrrr

ps- I'm on at&t.
    You're on AT&T.

And incidentally, the SAME problem hits AT&T users on iPhones and other devices IF you're in an area plagued with bad network reselect issues.

Of which AT&T has MANY such areas.

You MIGHT be able to stop it if you force the phone to 2G only. MAYBE.

The only place I've seen T-Mobile do this to people is in San Diego. There I had my SGS II drai n IN MY POCKET within 3 hours from full to DEAD. That's the only place I've seen it happen on T-Mobile's network.

It's a network problem and good luck getting the carrier to give a damn -- they don't.

I get a full day out of my Z-10 with fairly heavy use, including an average of 2-3 hours of bluetooth audio streaming daily.
    07-26-13 08:23 PM
    Thanks Pili4 for the thread and the autoloader. Just went thru the 2 hour ordeal and everything has started up and seems to be functioning. Time will tell.

One thing I noticed with this and my previous version .4633, the Remember app does not like to restore all of the folders nor anything in the "Unfiled Entries". Anyone know how to retain these so that they can be restored? Apart from the linking everything to Evernote.
    07-26-13 09:01 PM
    Thanks Pili4 for the thread and the autoloader. Just went thru the 2 hour ordeal and everything has started up and seems to be functioning. Time will tell.

One thing I noticed with this and my previous version .4633, the Remember app does not like to restore all of the folders nor anything in the "Unfiled Entries". Anyone know how to retain these so that they can be restored? Apart from the linking everything to Evernote.
    07-26-13 09:13 PM
    I was really impressed with the low light capability that this OS gave to the camera. Though I am having difficulty to delete multiple pictures at one time.
    07-26-13 09:38 PM
    You're on AT&T.

And incidentally, the SAME problem hits AT&T users on iPhones and other devices IF you're in an area plagued with bad network reselect issues.

The only place I've seen T-Mobile do this to people is in San Diego. There I had my SGS II drai n IN MY POCKET within 3 hours from full to DEAD. That's the only place I've seen it happen on T-Mobile's network.

It's a network problem and good luck getting the carrier to give a damn -- they don't.

I get a full day out of my Z-10 with fairly heavy use, including an average of 2-3 hours of bluetooth audio streaming daily.
    I am not sure why you are having the battery problem. I am 10.2 and installed this leak on my wife's phone. Her battery life is as good as mine. She can go a full day (with heavy use ) with a full charge using the charger that came with her phone. When it is just on standby with slight use (a few phone calls and che king messages a couple of times only) the battery lasts about 32 hours.

I have noticed that when she uses a different charger, the charge does not last as long even though it shows as a full charge when she unplug it.

Battery life is one of her main things because when she had her iPhone, she needed to constantly charge it through the day and got fed up looking for an outlet to use at the airport while traveling.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 09:39 PM
    You're on AT&T.

I can confirm that 4633 will get any att user out of hell.

Install

security wipe

setup and enjoy
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    07-26-13 09:43 PM
819 ... 2324252627 ...