08-08-13 04:59 AM
819 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Want to share my excitement!
    Got Q5 today!
    First thing I've done is to load this new leak, works great!
    Now I really don't understand what people are complaining about BB10. Its maybe not most intuitive system out there, but using intro from blackberry.com and of course CB found all what I need. Works great (by the way I'm from Israel and may its the first Q5 here
    Also sideloaded clock with multiple alarms and new camera from 10.2 - seems good.
    Additionally: Instagram 4.0.2 and Google maps with navigation 6.14 - seems good also.
    But I should give it few days to see how it really doing.

Thank you CrackBerry and BlackBerry!

PS: is real speed dial is coming to BB10?

EDIT: sorces:
    Instagram: http://www.petrasite.asia/2013/06/ho...m-on-your.html
    Google maps: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...nabled-819130/
    Camera and clock were extracted from 10.2.0.228
    Mecca EL and Simon Ng like this.
    07-26-13 08:33 AM
    Would anyone please extract the browser bar file from this and post it?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 08:44 AM
    Not sure if this was in previous leaks but 1st the first time I notice it. Folders can hold more than 16 icons. A second page is added - swipe to the left to see it since their is no indication its there. Found this out accidently.
    07-26-13 09:14 AM
    Not sure if this was in previous leaks but 1st the first time I notice it. Folders can hold more than 16 icons. A second page is added - swipe to the left to see it since their is no indication its there. Found this out accidently.
    I'm on 10.1.0.4633 and can't add more than 16 apps to a folder. Can you do this on 10.1.0.4687? That should be amazing!
    07-26-13 09:18 AM
    I'm on 10.1.0.4633 and can't add more than 16 apps to a folder. Can you do this on 10.1.0.4687? That should be amazing!
    I tried to go more then 8 and it did not work, i am on the 4687, what version are you on?
    stooy leown likes this.
    07-26-13 09:25 AM
    And just how did you get the 17th and more app into the folder - whenever I try it won't go into the folder (am on 4687).
    07-26-13 09:32 AM
    Will it be safe to download Beta files and install on device?
    You are not able to DL these files, unless you are a BlackBerry employee....

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-26-13 09:32 AM
    Yes it can be done on 4687. Did not realize I had done it. Simply kept adding apps to folder in cleaning/setting up main screen and its only when I went looking for them that I noticed I could not see an app that I was looking for and should have been in that folder (BB Management folder in my case). A swipe to the left by accident revealed the additional apps/icons. See the screen capture below...dimmed apps are in 2nd folder page.
    LEAKED: 10.1.0.4687 for STL100-2,3,4 & SQN/SQR ALL MODELS!-img_00000161.jpg
    07-26-13 09:50 AM
    On my q10, I can't add more than 12. Have tried with diff leaks and can't. Won't let me put in folder running .483 right now, can't either.

Q10 SQN100-2 from CB10
    07-26-13 09:53 AM
    Not sure how it was created... but now add more apps, 1st swipe to the right an app out of a full folder. Then you will be able to add an app from the main screens to the folder, thus building up both folder pages. I am still experimenting myself with this since I stumbled onto it this am. (FYI- I have rebooted the phone a few times since loading 4687 and this feature has not disappeared)
    07-26-13 09:56 AM
    Anyone else have strange wording in BBM settings? See screen shot below.

Via CB10 on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4687
    Attachment 186149
    07-26-13 10:30 AM
    Great leak- I installed yesterday from 4543 very stable - running cool and good battery life-

All apps and side loads stable and running- A keeper-

I'll probably stick with this until a good 10.2 comes out-
    07-26-13 11:48 AM
    Wiping now, definitely installing in a while, probably restoring after that
    07-26-13 12:09 PM
    Loaded release on Q10, had my first unexpected reboot when trying to update Blackberry Travel app. Received email that there was an update, went to the app and it did not appear on screen, swiped to update and device rebooted and was hung on startup Blackberry symbol. Had to pull battery. After it booted back up intinerary was updated in BB travel.
    07-26-13 12:13 PM
    Everything settled in nicely...after a few hot flashes and battery drains it acclimated and is running very nicely on my z10.
    07-26-13 12:18 PM
    Anyone else have strange wording in BBM settings? See screen shot below.

Via CB10 on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4687
    Attachment 186149
    Could you please reupload the picture?
    It seems to be corrupted or something.
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    07-26-13 12:29 PM
    What is wrong with me? I have 10.1.0.4651 loaded and running as smooth as silk. I have all my folders and icons set just the way I want them. Then I visit, read revisit and reread these leak threads. I tell myself, Since the update numbers aren't that much different, just leave things as they are. Wait for a 10.2 full leak to be released."

So why am I downloading this leak now? Tell me fellow CrackBerrians, what is wrong with me? Only an hour to go and the download will be ready to unzip and install. I am looking at my computer, anxiously counting each tenth of a KB/s that a number turns. 173.9 downloaded so far (very slow Internet at work).

I have sales calls to make, but here I sit, watching and waiting. Someone diagnose my condition! I fear it is the incurable CrackBerry-itis.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    07-26-13 12:49 PM
    What is wrong with me? I have 10.1.0.4651 loaded and running as smooth as silk. I have all my folders and icons set just the way I want them. Then I visit, read revisit and reread these leak threads. I tell myself, Since the update numbers aren't that much different, just leave things as they are. Wait for a 10.2 full leak to be released."

So why am I downloading this leak now? Tell me fellow CrackBerrians, what is wrong with me? Only an hour to go and the download will be ready to unzip and install. I am looking at my computer, anxiously counting each tenth of a KB/s that a number turns. 173.9 downloaded so far (very slow Internet at work).

I have sales calls to make, but here I sit, watching and waiting. Someone diagnose my condition! I fear it is the incurable CrackBerry-itis.

You have a condition known as 'leakitis' I symptom are the inability to download a leak usually combined with the inability to resist loading said leak onto your device. As of now there is now cure or treatment for this condition, so sit back download, install and enjoy.

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-26-13 12:57 PM

You have a disease called crackberry fever and are a sucker for punishment like me.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    newcollector and 00stryder like this.
    07-26-13 12:57 PM

Because you're a BlackBerryaholic like the rest of us and you want to get high as a kite. Just do it.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    newcollector likes this.
    07-26-13 01:01 PM
    Just restored settings, now restoring Media and App Data.
    The method:
    0) Performed Backup and closed BBlink
    1) Wiped
    2) Loaded OS
    3) Initial setup WITHOUT unlocking SIM and without signing in BBID
    4) Finished Setup
    5) Restarted both the phone and the PC
    6) When phone was up and running unlocked SIM and Opened BBM (logged on to BBID)
    7) Renamed phone to the one BBLink knows
    8) Restarted phone and performed Settings restoration
    9) Restarted phone and performed Media and App Data restoration.

I know that all have been discussed previously and in various threads (including the one specifically made for restoration), but I thought that there are people who are new and are doing this procedure for the first time.
    Also there are many different methods that will do the trick, but I am trying to find the one with the minimum overhead.
    Maybe it helps...
    newcollector and pili4 like this.
    07-26-13 01:05 PM
    Like I said earlier, great battery life, as I still havent had need to charge it. But my sms does not work. recommendations for a radio to SL? I know I should search, but its again really hot today and I don't want to be inside for too much longer. Where i am 28 + degrees is OMG Hot!
    Edit, could it be due to not putting it in airplane mode that messed up my sms messaging?
    07-26-13 01:41 PM
    i'm hoping this works!!
    i signed up to mega and uploaded the OS i downloaded (including the Z version form my slip in concentration!!) in an attempt to create another mirror! so here goes!!!
    mirrors
    Q10
    https://mega.co.nz/#!4NdUnAIB!GbUHxU...CQDLSIEDtR4_qE

Z10
    https://mega.co.nz/#!BZ0TnJja!OwXQNj...eVIPIC2N5Lu7Tk
    pili4 likes this.
    07-26-13 01:42 PM
    Don't know if this has been posted or if anyone is interested, but browser bar 10.2.0.21 and facebook bar 10.2.1.1, both from os 10.2 0.663, work on this leak. Only noticed minor changes to browser settings and cosmetic changes to the facebook checkin locations. They both are working well on this build.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 02:01 PM
    Sorry if it is already mentioned:

Some nasty bug since the last Leaks is back:

In the Call Menu, I am not able to silence the Sound of the Key Feedback (sorry bad english. I hope you know what i mean.)

Sound / Feedback is set to 0 but it is still there. Have this bug on all .4xxx versions.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 02:29 PM
819 ... 2223242526 ...