07-20-13 06:27 PM
205 ... 6789
tools
    Or a touchscreen sensors readings? Fiddle around with your phone and see what makes it spike

Btw when playing that game does it go up by 50%? Cause the Z10 is dual core.. I don't think sideloaded apps can use both cores? Not sure tbh.
    For those of you talking about the dev tools I'll throw out some information for your curiosity since this thread is about a dev OS build, I'll not consider this hijacking

CPU [First Number: Estimated System CPU Usage, for both cores combined] [Second Number: CPU Runtime of the Application] [Third Number: GPU Runtime of the Application]
    MEMORY [First Number: Private Pool of the Application] [Second Number: Available System Memory]
    FPS [First Number: Framerate of the Main Window] [Second Number: Framerate for the Display]
    EVENTS [First Number: Count of Input Events Performed on the Current Window] [Second Number: Total Count of Input Events on the Screen]
    OBJECT Irrelevant for this...
    API Count of the Calls to OpenGPL, for the Application
    DRAW Count of the Calls to Draw, for the Application
    TRIANGLE Number of Triangles for the Application
    VERTEX Number of Vertices in Use for the Application

The graph that is the second screen of the dev tools are lines, which some are asking about, one line exists for each the API count, DRAW count, TRIANGLE count, and VERTEX count.

Any follow up questions???
    wu-wei likes this.
    07-14-13 07:04 PM
    I have one problem with my OS install...Does anyone know if AT&T allow BBM video over the network?
    I am pretty sure it was active when I first got the Q. I think it might have went out a couple of leaks ago.
    If they do...is there a fix without calling them? Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 07:16 PM
    I have one problem with my OS install...Does anyone know if AT&T allow BBM video over the network?
    I am pretty sure it was active when I first got the Q. I think it might have went out a couple of leaks ago.
    If they do...is there a fix without calling them? Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    They supposedly do not permit it on "unlimited" data plans, so take that for what you will, I'll speak specifically for what I know, maybe someone can tell you if there's any difference, I wouldn't think there is, but just in case, I'll make my answer very specific
    07-14-13 07:18 PM
    They supposedly do not permit it on "unlimited" data plans, so take that for what you will, I'll speak specifically for what I know, maybe someone can tell you if there's any difference, I wouldn't think there is, but just in case, I'll make my answer very specific
    You know you are probably right. I am grandfathered in on that "unlimited" plan. Thanks!
    Come to think of it now...when we got the phones...my girl (not grandfathered in) always initiated the video chat, and I was always at home on the WiFi. Thanks again!!
    I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 07:36 PM
    So I upgraded. Since the upgrade, certain apps such as CB10 produce the following error message upon closing:
    Leaked: 10.1.0.4561 for SQN100-X / SQR100-X-img_00000239.png
    Anyone?

Posted via CBQ10
    07-14-13 11:51 PM
    So I upgraded. Since the upgrade, certain apps such as CB10 produce the following error message upon closing:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000239.png 
Views:	1236 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	182720
    Anyone?

Posted via CBQ10
    Delete App and Reload.

Posted via CB10
    k_f and anon(3072139) like this.
    07-14-13 11:57 PM
    Delete App and Reload.

Posted via CB10
    Thx! I had the same problem and this did the trick!

Posted via CB10
    anon(3072139) likes this.
    07-15-13 12:47 AM
    Delete App and Reload.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. That did it.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:08 AM
    No man, don't worry. Actually this solves the mistery . The problem comes from restoring the backup. If I get some time I will try to wipe and restore just the settings, no app data. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I wish you good luck. I also have to tell that the first time I installed the leak (over the previous os) I was getting many slayed apps. But after that I wiped my phone and It was ok

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:34 AM
    I come back after using this leak for about 2 days. It is the best, until now. Few problems (which are gone now)
    1. The slayed apps problem (which is gone after a security wipe).
    2. The apps I had bought on Appworld were gone, the "my world" page was completely blank. I have done a restart of the phone and everything was ok.
    So, as you can see, I am running a perfectly stable os without having any problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:39 AM
    One thing I noticed that may have been mentioned but I didn't see. When sending a text, when you go back to the hub it shows the sending/sent marker in the hub instead of having to go back into the message to verify. Nice touch. I send messages from low coverage areas often so saves me some time.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:27 AM
    No man, don't worry. Actually this solves the mistery . The problem comes from restoring the backup. If I get some time I will try to wipe and restore just the settings, no app data. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't restore from a backup and am still having the "slain" issues with some apps.
    It isn't so much a problem as a nuisance.
    07-15-13 07:55 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000239.png 
Views:	1236 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	182720
    Anyone?

Posted via CBQ10
    Same...

Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.4561

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 08:20 AM
    Hi guys I need help .I have a BB Q10 SQN100-2 from Verizon and this is the first time I want to try to install a leaked OS . I tried to search for step by step instructions how to do this but I'm not able to find the thread . I already have the leaked OS downloaded in my Windows 8 PC . Thank you very much for you're help !
    07-15-13 08:37 AM
    Hi guys I need help .I have a BB Q10 SQN100-2 from Verizon and this is the first time I want to try to install a leaked OS . I tried to search for step by step instructions how to do this but I'm not able to find the thread . I already have the leaked OS downloaded in my Windows 8 PC . Thank you very much for you're help !
    well, reading the stickies is usually very rewarding and helpful. specially when you want to do something that can mess up your device.
    here you go. but read the stickies too.
    07-15-13 08:48 AM
    well, reading the stickies is usually very rewarding and helpful. specially when you want to do something that can mess up your device.
    +1 stickies have done such a good job, I was tempted myself. Having my work heavily relying on my phone daily is the only reason I haven't been able to load leaked OS in good conscience.

Typed on a real keyboard.....SQN100-2 v10.1.0.2038
    07-15-13 08:51 AM
    Thank you very much !!!
    07-15-13 08:56 AM
    Have been on the stock AT&T os since I got my Q10. Loaded this yesterday and have to say it is really solid. Smooth, battery seems good but can't quantify that. One issue I do have though is that in HUB management I have turned off pin messages and emergency alerts but they still continue to show. Minor issue that really has no effect on me.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:02 AM
    Uh-oh. Loaded this OS yesterday and just noticed that VVM is completely missing; from the hub, the phone and settings.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:14 PM
    See, stuff like that makes me SO wanna load leaked OS', but b/c I rely so heavily on my BlackBerry for work, I'm not sure it's a good idea.....

SQN100-2 v10.1.0.2038, and a real keyboard
    Well This Build has been really stable for me so far. What you could do is give it a try in a weekend. Just make sure you made a back up of all you're data using BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:18 PM
    For those of you talking about the dev tools I'll throw out some information for your curiosity since this thread is about a dev OS build, I'll not consider this hijacking

CPU [First Number: Estimated System CPU Usage, for both cores combined] [Second Number: CPU Runtime of the Application] [Third Number: GPU Runtime of the Application]
    MEMORY [First Number: Private Pool of the Application] [Second Number: Available System Memory]
    FPS [First Number: Framerate of the Main Window] [Second Number: Framerate for the Display]
    EVENTS [First Number: Count of Input Events Performed on the Current Window] [Second Number: Total Count of Input Events on the Screen]
    OBJECT Irrelevant for this...
    API Count of the Calls to OpenGPL, for the Application
    DRAW Count of the Calls to Draw, for the Application
    TRIANGLE Number of Triangles for the Application
    VERTEX Number of Vertices in Use for the Application

The graph that is the second screen of the dev tools are lines, which some are asking about, one line exists for each the API count, DRAW count, TRIANGLE count, and VERTEX count.

Any follow up questions???
    Then why wen playing Beach Buggy Blitz do i get virtually no spikes in the graph? When there is actually a lot of rendering going on.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:38 PM
    Present on my Q10 SQN 100-5. Did you by any chance have airplane mode on when installing? I think that you have to be on the network for VVM to show up.

Uh-oh. Loaded this OS yesterday and just noticed that VVM is completely missing; from the hub, the phone and settings.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 04:17 PM
    Call into your voicemail a few times. Doing so will trigger the VVM password dialogue box to pop up -- update that with your VVM password. Voila, VVM will display normally in the phone app & hub.
    07-15-13 04:52 PM
    I'm happy to let everyone know the installation went smoothly and after the security whipe I just reinstalled from backup the settings and then from BlackBerry World I reinstalled the apps. The only problem is with Linkedin, I keep get the slayed message. Deleted the app , reboot the phone, install the app back few times and the message is keep showing when I close the app. Something I don't like also is the white background on calendar. Contacts are still on black background but calendar looks weird being white now
    Galaxo likes this.
    07-15-13 05:26 PM
    Isn`t possible to get a black Calendar background?
    07-16-13 05:49 AM
205 ... 6789