sys.vad-10.2.0.10
    In comparison to OS 10.2.0.483, 4561 has an couple of updates:
    foursquare
    pictures
    picturesviewer
    calendar
    the connection apps for twitter, fb, youtube and linked in
    vad
    Those are the few difference I've spotted.
    Alright so I went down the extracted app list (thanks to darcy's blackberry tools:P ) and these are the only updated apps that 10.1.0.4561 has over 10.2.0.483.
    Leaked: 10.1.0.4561 for SQN100-X / SQR100-X-untitled.png

Not sure about the real difference from them since they were almost the same 10.2 last two numbers were 36 and 10.1 was 41 lol so barely any difference in build. I uploaded them onto my phone anyways to give them a shot. I'll post on here if I notice any difference
    07-13-13 11:57 PM
    WTH!

My Kindle App disappeared (did not get restored from BB Link Backup). When I go to BB World, I can no longer find Kindle app!
    07-14-13 12:14 AM
    -_- is this nomal facebook dont work ? on this os10.1.0.4561 why it better to get this update ?
    Ahhhh. No.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    07-14-13 01:26 AM
    Downloading @ 3%, it stopped.
    07-14-13 01:42 AM
    -_- is this nomal facebook dont work ? on this os10.1.0.4561 why it better to get this update ?
    Facebook works just fine.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-14-13 01:43 AM
    I feel like Facebook is pulling the private messages faster, I had a pretty long chat session last night and messages came very very fast.
    So far I received 2 phone calls and 1 sms, caller id worked.
    There are 2 apps, twitter and cb10 that give me the "slayed" message after in quit them. I was pretty scared by this slayed messages, I was wondering if this will kill apps too. Left 8 apps opened in active frames before I went to bed, nothing happened, they were all fine.

So far so good.

People who have trouble with caller id, did you wipe after installing? This was the first leak I installed that showed me the Orange (my operator) logo at the first boot after installation.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-14-13 01:48 AM
    hmm seems like this isn't that great skip?
    07-14-13 03:01 AM
    Just installed it this morning, wiped immediately after installled, so far everything as smooth as silk, battery seem settle quickly than previous versions, done side loading a fews apps and the black calendar. so far no "slayed" message..

p/s: did notice that initial setting up for BBM take quite a long time till i got server error. after exit bbm and reenter back..everything are ok..
    07-14-13 04:33 AM
    I have discovered something very useful on this leak. I have pulled the latest dropbox apk from an android 2.3 phone and converted+sideloaded it using the debug token method. I have configured dropbox to automatically upload via wifi or 3g. I have closed the app (was not running in active frame) and then took some pictures and in a few minutes I have got a hub notification which was informing me that "your photos are now on dropbox". I opened dropbox and all the pics I had taken were uploaded even if the app was not running.
    This is the first os version which offers me full dropbox functionalities without to have the app opened.

Posted via CB10
    balenax likes this.
    07-14-13 04:39 AM
    There are 2 apps, twitter and cb10 that give me the "slayed" message after in quit them.
    I've only seen the 'slayed' message when quitting CB10. Deleting the CB10 app and downloading afresh from BlackBerry World appears to have resolved the issue.
    balenax likes this.
    07-14-13 05:12 AM
    I have discovered something very useful on this leak. I have pulled the latest dropbox apk from an android 2.3 phone and converted+sideloaded it using the debug token method. I have configured dropbox to automatically upload via wifi or 3g. I have closed the app (was not running in active frame) and then took some pictures and in a few minutes I have got a hub notification which was informing me that "your photos are now on dropbox". I opened dropbox and all the pics I had taken were uploaded even if the app was not running.
    This is the first os version which offers me full dropbox functionalities without to have the app opened.

Posted via CB10
    Android apps can run headless in debug token mode. Can wait for BlackBerry native spps to have the functionality.

Posted via CB10
    ioansuhov likes this.
    07-14-13 05:33 AM
    Anyone using WiFi calling on this leak? Does the T-Mobile WiFi calling app work?
    07-14-13 05:44 AM
    does this works with Dev Alpha C

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:04 AM
    Android apps can run headless in debug token mode. Can wait for BlackBerry native spps to have the functionality.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for the tip.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:09 AM
    I've only seen the 'slayed' message when quitting CB10. Deleting the CB10 app and downloading afresh from BlackBerry World appears to have resolved the issue.
    I just got that message when exiting BlackBerry World. Ugh - I was trying to go in and redownload some apps that were being slayed.
    07-14-13 06:21 AM
    Well, the uninstall/ reinstall tip did the trick for cb10 app. But twitter is still doing it. I deleted the acc, uninstalled the app, resbooted, reinstalled the app and still get slayed. Well, I don't care too much about this, as long as it just show after I exit the app. Everything else works great. Maybe it was something with the restore, but cba doing all this again.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:25 AM
    I didn't do a restore and am getting the slayed messages
    I did a total rebuild on this one.
    Just deleted and re-downloaded BxBattery Info.
    07-14-13 06:27 AM
    LOL .... I wish that was the case. All other email accounts are good I have rentered my password several times. HELP!

Posted via CB10
    Oh I thought You meant getting Access again after a restore. Hmm that's odd. Sorry but I don't use Gmail anymore. Maybe try to disable Encryption for POP and SMTP? Are You sure the Server is currently up and reachable? Can You open it on a PC Browser or within an Mail program?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 06:38 AM
    Installed, Email setup is faster than 4534
    Thanks the leak
    07-14-13 06:42 AM
    It works with Dev Alpha C.
    I did installed, restore by BB Link, everything is OK so far
    07-14-13 06:44 AM
    Just discovered that when you swipe down from above the battery icon it will invoke a "engineering screen" down in the bottom left.

The screen shows CPU-usage, memory-usage a FPS-counter, the number of events, a metric called "object", API, draw, the number of triangles and vertices rendered.It is essentially the same little menu as shown in the photo's of the A10. I think it's pretty cool.

when you swipe down again it will change into a graph, the use of this graph is unknown to me. Swipe down a third time and the "engineering screen" dissappears.
    Last edited by Dodger52; 07-14-13 at 08:40 AM. Reason: typo's, added inof
    geekaren likes this.
    07-14-13 06:54 AM
    Just found out that when you swipe down from above the battery icon it invokes a engineering screen down in the bottom left.The screen shows CPU-usage, memory-usage a FPS-counter, the number of events, a metric called "object", api, draw, the number of triangels and vertices rendered.It is essentially the same little menu as shown in the foto's of the A10. I think it's pretty cool.
    And if you swipe down a second time you et a graph display...kinda neat. Third swipe closes it.

WTH!

My Kindle App disappeared (did not get restored from BB Link Backup). When I go to BB World, I can no longer find Kindle app!
    That is funny...I can't find Kindle in App World now either, whereas before it would show right up, and tell me it didn't work in my Q10. Just sideload it.
    07-14-13 08:14 AM
    I posted the full 4261 os with 4544 radio in another thread for Stl 2 3 and 4

Posted via CB10
    I installed this on my Z10 last night...all went well. Why are there no threads for Z10?
    07-14-13 08:28 AM
    Exactly added in that bit of info.

By the way, does anyone have any idea what the purpose of the graph is, i notice when scrolling to the app screen the red line shows a spike.
    07-14-13 08:41 AM
205 ... 45678 ...