07-27-13 07:47 AM
1,668 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    Sounds like a reasonable plan, will likely try.

One thought is -if others have had the text and caller id problems is it more probable that the leak has a bug that likes living in my Z10 and less likely corrupt data?

I'm now on the AT&T 10.1 until the weekend. I can't work without caller id.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:23 PM
    I've been running this for a couple days on my STL 100-4 on Verizon. It seemed to be working pretty well other than small things (which I figured to be just OS settling), but today I started having a few more little glitches.

Gmail hasn't seemed to work properly the whole time, and now it's saying, for the second time, that I need to re-enter my password (I'm thinking about switching to outlook anyway since I can't get my "labeled" mail that skips the inbox, anyone got any experience with outlook?).

Predictive text got a little unhappy when I decided that I didn't want it to autodetect the language that I was typing in. It started suggesting "Www." and other words in the language that I wasn't typing in. When I just removed the second language, it kept doing the same thing. And while I was typing this, I realized that a reboot fixed it.

Foursquare notifications aren't working and Google Talk keeps asking for my password (oh, Google...).

[Edit:] I also remembered that it's taking a few seconds to recognize numbers as contacts when I get phone calls.
    Last edited by Psykotic.Engineer; 07-09-13 at 05:38 PM.
    07-09-13 05:25 PM
    Could it be that your initial install of this leak was corrupted for any number of reasons?

If you have come to this point where you want to ...sigh...retrograde, might I first suggest you Backup first, then BBLink it back to factory defaults, wipe it, then re-install the 4543 version again. Give it a wipe again then restore your backup on the 'fresh' install.

At the very least you will gain valuable experience from your actions.

(even if you think the data may be corrupt...Backup anyways!)
    Sounds like a reasonable plan, will likely try.

One thought is -if others have had the text and caller id problems is it more probable that the leak has a bug that likes living in my Z10 and less likely corrupt data?

I'm now on the AT&T 10.1 until the weekend. I can't work without caller id.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:26 PM
    Just tried this out for a day on my verizon 004. It's got quite a few little bugs and not that much more benefit over 2354 + 1881 radio. The only thing I noticed that i was using was the simple password login.

My recommendation is to wait for a different leak and skip this one.
    07-09-13 05:26 PM
    SLT 100

Hi All,

Says download is temporarily unavailable

Can some please upload to Google drive or similar and share the link so i can get the firmware for SLT 100...Pl and thanks
    07-09-13 05:50 PM
    Can somone help me please I see it says calls will be made over wifi but can't find it in settings and when I try and call it doesn't go through
    07-09-13 06:14 PM
    This leak clearly has a heating problem. I have waited, wiped, taken the battery out. Restarted.. Still hot.
    And it's the actual phone heating up. Not the battery. Too bad....
    I will be going back to 2342.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 07:32 PM
    I have the same issue. With my wifi on, I can send and receive SMS and can receive incoming calls. However all outgoing calls are met with "The call could not be connected. Please try again later". This is bothering as I have to switch off wifi to make calls (and switch back on after making calls).
    I'm on T-Mobile.

Please can anyone suggest a positive solution?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Tilewa; 07-09-13 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Requesting help...rather than making a statemtn
    07-09-13 07:45 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile. Ever since I installed the 10.1.0.4543 leak, I can send and receive SMS and can receive incoming calls. However all outgoing calls are met with "The call could not be connected. Please try again later". This is bothering as I have to switch off wifi to make calls (and switch back on after making calls ).

Does anyone experience the same issue? any solutions?
    07-09-13 07:49 PM
    I've been impressed with this leak on my unlocked Bell Q10 (SQN100-1) on AT&T. Getting excellent LTE speeds, great battery life, excellent voice/audio during calls. and no lags or other issues. I'm glad AT&T is finally adding WEA emergency alerts for Z10/Q10 -- mobile alerts saved lives during tornadoes that popped up in CT last week.

I can't remember which poster suggested this but would like to reiterate the request for folks to indicate their carrier and phone model when commenting on leaks. It's useful info for those contemplating installing the leak.
    07-09-13 07:55 PM
    Try turning off wifi and making calls. If that goes through, then we just may have a bug.
    07-09-13 08:02 PM
    No random reboots, everything working well, and great battery life (see picture)
    Leaked 10.1.0.4543 for STL100-1/2/3/4 SQN100-1/2/3/4/5-img_00000543.png

Posted via CB10 via verizon 100-4
    Last edited by mundo472; 07-09-13 at 11:04 PM.
    07-09-13 08:05 PM
    can't seem to find it
    is it in my temporary interner folder?
    07-09-13 08:38 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile. Ever since I installed the 10.1.0.4543 leak, I can send and receive SMS and can receive incoming calls. However all outgoing calls are met with "The call could not be connected. Please try again later". This is bothering as I have to switch off wifi to make calls (and switch back on after making calls ).

Does anyone experience the same issue? any solutions?
    Try downloading the T-Mobile wifi control app, side load it, and disable wifi calling. Search for "tmobile bar" on CB.

Someone pulled it from a 10.2 leak, I think.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 09:38 PM
    I can't remember which poster suggested this but would like to reiterate the request for folks to indicate their carrier and phone model when commenting on leaks. It's useful info for those contemplating installing the leak.
    *raises hand*

Definitely useful information. So much that I tend to gloss over posts that don't include this information as it's not known to be entirely relevant to my device lol

--- Verizon Z10 (STL100-4), OS 10.1.0.4543, Radio 10.1.0.4544
    geekaren likes this.
    07-09-13 10:51 PM
    I have been through quite a few pages here and haven't seen anyone with the SMS issue where it sends and receives multiple texts. I don't think I have had that since I was on .422. Anyone else having this issue again on this leak?
    Vurhan likes this.
    07-09-13 11:13 PM
    got the video now I need to convert it to upload it....I am having a hard time..I keep trying
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-09-13 11:36 PM
    I have been through quite a few pages here and haven't seen anyone with the SMS issue where it sends and receives multiple texts. I don't think I have had that since I was on .422. Anyone else having this issue again on this leak?
    No I haven't. I solved it by performing a security wipe. I wasn't performing one after or during the preinstall if the os at that time however.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:07 AM
    Just tried this out for a day on my verizon 004. It's got quite a few little bugs and not that much more benefit over 2354 + 1881 radio. The only thing I noticed that i was using was the simple password login.

My recommendation is to wait for a different leak and skip this one.
    To repeat what I said a couple hundred posts ago, I've got a bug free 2354/1881 that is plenty fast enough. I'm waiting for a 10.2 that matches the stability and functionality I have now. How much faster than instantaneous can you get?

The newest 10.2 leak hybrid that's available here isn't the answer, either. But I'm glad it's being released and tested.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:19 AM
    Hi all, new on this thread.

Just installed this leak. Since restore none of my android apps are working not even the ones from BlackBerry World. Any ideas???

I also wanted to point out that tunein radio was an android port and is now built in cascades. Wish everyone jumps on board

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-10-13 01:02 AM
    So, after having the leak for about 30 hours here my verdict:
    - Battery life is excellent. Last night (Wifi on), left the device at 15% at around 23:00. This morning at 6:40 it still had 13%.
    - Google finally syncs perfectly. I had issues with contacts, etc. Also the need to enter the Google password three times (for mail, contacts and calendar) has been fixed in this build.
    - Snappy fast UI.
    - All my side-loaded Droid apps work (News Republic, Trillian, Skifta, Google Sky Maps).

I did not experience any issues with restoring a backup nor issues with caller ID. I think I will keep this as is till a stable 10.2 comes along.
    07-10-13 02:22 AM
    So, after having the leak for about 30 hours here my verdict:
    - Battery life is excellent. Last night (Wifi on), left the device at 15% at around 23:00. This morning at 6:40 it still had 13%.
    - Google finally syncs perfectly. I had issues with contacts, etc. Also the need to enter the Google password three times (for mail, contacts and calendar) has been fixed in this build.
    - Snappy fast UI.
    - All my side-loaded Droid apps work (News Republic, Trillian, Skifta, Google Sky Maps).

I did not experience any issues with restoring a backup nor issues with caller ID. I think I will keep this as is till a stable 10.2 comes along.
    Lucky you. My android player seems to have broken. Bummed out right now. Did you notice any new native apps?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-10-13 02:27 AM
    Hi all, new on this thread.

Just installed this leak. Since restore none of my android apps are working not even the ones from BlackBerry World. Any ideas???

I also wanted to point out that tunein radio was an android port and is now built in cascades. Wish everyone jumps on board

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I would totally do a security wipe and try again. It's the first time I see someone with this problem with this leak, probably something went crazy at setup.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-10-13 02:40 AM
    I would totally do a security wipe and try again. It's the first time I see someone with this problem with this leak, probably something went crazy at setup.

Sent from the Dark Side
    I turned off encryption and poof, all android apps works again. And I must say smoother than ever. My only issue is my work account enforces device encryption.

Will play with encryption again and report back

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-10-13 03:03 AM
    Weird. I turned on encryption again and the player seems to be fine this time. Anyways thanks for the moral support

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-10-13 03:26 AM
1,668 ... 5253545556 ...