07-27-13 06:47 AM
1,668 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    Temporarily unavailable

BB10.1.0.4543_STL100-1.rar (905.5 MB)

Some mirror?
    07-08-13 02:43 PM
    Not sure if this helps but check your default accounts and also check the settings in your calendar. I had that issue because my outlook account was associated as my local account.

I switch local to none and it worked

What moves you, my Z10
    Default account is Outlook. Local account is set to None.

I can create the appointment and send the invite. It will eventually "go away" once calendar syncs with Outlook.

Odd.
    07-08-13 02:46 PM
    I just tested by sending out one to a GMail contact, it's working properly.

Attachment 180275
    Attachment 180276

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Can you check and see if the appointment shows up on the Outlook Calendar (webapp) and not your phone?

I can also create and successfully send the invite. But it never syncs to Outlook (but it shows on my Z10).

Eventually, the meeting disappears from my BlackBerry (once it syncs with Outlook which doesn't have the appointment).
    07-08-13 02:48 PM
    Thanks thurask! Greatly appreciated!
    07-08-13 03:00 PM
    Someone posting on here to pull the battery and let your phone cool down. I was experiencing heat issues so I did the suggestion and let the phone sit almost 30 minutes and the put everything back together. Haven't experience the heat issue again unless I'm playing NBA Jam.

As the the radio issue not sure what to say. I'm using AT&T and the area I'm in is soo bad. The townhouse community I live in it shows 4g and when I leave the complex I'm on 4G and then it switches to LTE when I'm a mile away but never full bars until I am clearly away from my area.

What moves you, my Z10
    I'll try that if it happens again, I just loaded the .1917 radio so ill see how that goes.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:12 PM
    How long has it been heating for? I had this once but after about 24 hours, it stopped.
    It didn't happen in the first 24 hours running the os, everything was doing good, it just happen out of nowhere, I loaded a new radio file so ima see how that goes.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:14 PM
    I thought being able to start a new line in text/bbm messages was in this build. I believe I was mistaken.
    07-08-13 03:17 PM
    You have to be on T-Mobile to have this - their Q10 is SQN 100-5.
    Am on orange uk, or EE, is a bummer as used to get UMA on my old berries, oh well, thank you.
    07-08-13 03:20 PM
    Can you check and see if the appointment shows up on the Outlook Calendar (webapp) and not your phone?

I can also create and successfully send the invite. But it never syncs to Outlook (but it shows on my Z10).

Eventually, the meeting disappears from my BlackBerry (once it syncs with Outlook which doesn't have the appointment).
    The second picture is a cut out of outlook web calendar. I set up the meeting for tomorrow. (actually I will have it )

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    bbgolf likes this.
    07-08-13 03:32 PM
    I'm using a q10 unlocked on at&t and all my contacts show up in the phone application. However I only sync with exchange
    07-08-13 03:41 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:57 PM
    I thought being able to start a new line in text/bbm messages was in this build. I believe I was mistaken.
    It is shift+send starts a new line bbm / texts

Posted via CB10
    Alain_A likes this.
    07-08-13 04:02 PM
    I need CB10 to have pinch to zoom so my old eyes can read stuff in some of the screen captures.

Main reason for me getting the Z10 was the bigger screen.

Posted via CB10
    You know pinch to zoom is all ready in the settings, easy to switch on and off.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 04:14 PM
    It is shift+send starts a new line bbm / texts

Posted via CB10
    Yeah just figured that out lol thanks though
    07-08-13 04:33 PM
    I know it's annoying, but if someone would post specific instructions on how to download this leak to a windows 7 pc it would be greatly appreciated!

I downloaded from the Mega site 2x and can't find the file. I read I'm supposed to extract or unzip it and then plug in my device. I can't even get this far. Need help please. I want to enjoy the leaking goodness too.

Thanks!
    07-08-13 04:40 PM
    Yeah just figured that out lol thanks though
    Oh ok. I wondering what action/gesture I did to make that happen! Thanks.
    07-08-13 04:43 PM
    Can't make outgoing calls with wifi on. Turned off wifi calling and no out going calls could connect.
    I thought it wasn't working for outgoing for me either ("The call could not be connected. Please try again later."), but it turns out I have to enter the area code (10-digit number) even for local 7-digit calls. Just retested it; still working fine if I remember to enter all 10 digits.
    07-08-13 04:44 PM
    I know it's annoying, but if someone would post specific instructions on how to download this leak to a windows 7 pc it would be greatly appreciated!

I downloaded from the Mega site 2x and can't find the file. I read I'm supposed to extract or unzip it and then plug in my device. I can't even get this far. Need help please. I want to enjoy the leaking goodness too.

Thanks!
    I download and save to my desktop. Are you using Chrome? Just download to the desktop. Then, while your phone is usb'd to your laptop, unzip the file (you might need a unzip service) and then finish your cookies and milk. It takes care of itself. Also, make sure that you don't have Link open and create a backup if you want to restore your settings and apps.

Via Zeppelin 10
    07-08-13 04:44 PM

Thanks!
    I had success using windows 7 Internet explorer...using Mega, once the download has reached 100%, a dialogue box shows up on the bottom of the browser asking if you want to save the file.

I would suggest trying to download a smaller file from Mega to test out if you see the dialog box after the download completes... in the beginning of this thread I saw a black calendar bar file link that is hosted on Mega (around 1mb). Hope this helps..

-aBBuser
    07-08-13 04:50 PM
    Well, too bad, but neither of the .45xx leaks play well with my phone. With both of them I could not restore text message, had bluetooth connection issues with my car, and the time zone in the calender kept resetting to a different zone. Oh well, back to 2062.

Anxiously waiting for the next leak!!!
    I'm also seeing the time zone in the calendar show as 1 hour later than what's selected in Settings. i.e. if I set Hawai'i time (GMT-10), a new calendar event defaults to Alaska time (GMT-9). Pacific time in settings defaults to Mountain time (GMT-7) in the calendar. This only applies to (-) offsets from GMT, however. GMT in settings = GMT in calendar. Any GMT+n in settings shows up properly in calendar. Any GMT-n setting in settings appears as GMT-n+1 in the calendar.

Admittedly this is a leak, but... regression testing, folks!

I take it that .4543 also suffers from this bug?
    07-08-13 04:56 PM

Thanks!
    If you used chrome its in the downloads, on the right side of the browser there are 3 horizontal bars click them a side bar will open and down about 3/4 of the way it will say downloads, click that and the bar file will be at the top left (last thing downloaded)

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 05:05 PM
    You know pinch to zoom is all ready in the settings, easy to switch on and off.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see it?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 05:27 PM
    Via my Zormtrooper...
    07-08-13 05:33 PM
    I don't see it?

Posted via CB10
    Check in 'Accessibility', Magnify Mode.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-08-13 05:34 PM
    In the calendar app I can't long hold on block of time and have the screen come up for a new event. I need to use the add + on the bottom right.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 05:36 PM
1,668 ... 4748495051 ...