07-27-13 07:47 AM
1,668 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    Anybody????

Sent via CB10 from my KICK AZZ-Z10
    yes, I'm getting the same issue #annoying
    07-07-13 06:30 PM
    I think I am in that boat. Will paye attention to that for the next couple of days

Posted via CB10
    Same here.
    07-07-13 06:36 PM
    Same here.
    The Contacts issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:43 PM
    Yeah, w/ Link. I get a message that says something like "your email address is not associated with an device"..... I'll try some other things

I had that on a previous leak and it resolved itself. Upgrading or downgrading, neither worked to get it back to work right away.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:43 PM
    remote access file is now working properly on my system....I re-formatted my computer to factory reset and started at zero...work good now
    07-07-13 06:54 PM
    for some reason it is showing 2 pc on my phone instead of one....but only 1 work
    07-07-13 06:56 PM
    remote access file is now working properly on my system....I re-formatted my computer to factory reset and started at zero...work good now
    Really. I definitely won't be reformatting my comp. Now it seems caller ID isn't working.

07-07-13 07:02 PM
    Really. I definitely won't be reformatting my comp. Now it seems caller ID isn't working.

when the wife get home I'll be calling myself just to make sure I did not dreamed this morning
    07-07-13 07:14 PM
    Just noticed something, could this be a possible bug?

Using a Q10. If I go to my regular contacts, all of them are there. If I go to Phone and select contacts there, it only shows the first 4 contacts on my list. Tried a reboot, synced contacts again, no luck.
    07-07-13 07:31 PM
    Ooops... GPS doesn't work. When I'm on WiFi it is ok. But with GSM signal only device can't Finder my location.

Posted via CB10
    I turned off wifi and in checked bb maps and it found me very quickly.
    07-07-13 07:32 PM
    umn...did you mean you literally reformatted your PC?? Not reformatted your Z10?
    your PC?
    07-07-13 07:36 PM
    umn...did you mean you literally reformatted your PC?? Not reformatted your Z10?
    your PC?
    yep reformatted the pc not the phone as the phone was fine
    07-07-13 07:39 PM
    not that bad only took 4 hours............lol
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-07-13 07:40 PM
    yep reformatted the pc not the phone as the phone was fine
    *Bows*
    Dude you are HARDCORE!!!!!
    All Hail!!
    Drayk likes this.
    07-07-13 07:41 PM
    Just noticed something, could this be a possible bug?

Using a Q10. If I go to my regular contacts, all of them are there. If I go to Phone and select contacts there, it only shows the first 4 contacts on my list. Tried a reboot, synced contacts again, no luck.
    I just tried on my Z, all of my contacts show up from the phone app
    07-07-13 07:42 PM
    Yeah, w/ Link. I get a message that says something like "your email address is not associated with an device"..... I'll try some other things

Mine was working, but im now getting this same MSG quite odd, but can't complain since it is only a leak.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:42 PM
    I came really close to take the plunge and install this, but I see too many repeated issues with some people who installed it that I rather wait on the next leak. I have a feeling that this one is not MR safe enough yet. The pulled 2025 AT&T release im on is too stable to leave. Except duplicating pictures when assigning them to contacts, no Boot time and the still prevalent contacts mess everything else works. Oh yeah, I forgot about the splash screen that sometimes shows the AT&T one, and next time it just shows BlackBerry 10 upon boot.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:48 PM
    I came really close to take the plunge and install this, but I see too many repeated issues with some people who installed it that I rather wait on the next leak. I have a feeling that this one is not MR safe enough yet. The pulled 2025 AT&T release im on is too stable to leave. Except duplicating pictures when assigning them to contacts, no Boot time and the still prevalent contacts mess everything else works. Oh yeah, I forgot about the splash screen that sometimes shows the AT&T one, and next time it just shows BlackBerry 10 upon boot.

Posted via CB10
    There certainly does seem to be various issues with some people installing this leak. But there are many more (such as myself) who have not had a single issue. For me, this os kicks arse! Very, very smooth. No bugs found. Everything works great. No lags at all. I'm at 10 hours of runtime now with 20% battery left. This is by far the best leak I've loaded since leaks started leaking.

Via Zeppelin 10
    07-07-13 07:57 PM
    wife's home and called myself................caller work just fine on my phone
    07-07-13 07:58 PM
    still wont connect to bootloaded with autoload. any ideas??? I turned off link
    07-07-13 08:00 PM
    Mine was working, but im now getting this same MSG quite odd, but can't complain since it is only a leak.

Posted via CB10
    Still experiencing this but just realized that I'm not on the most current BB Link. I was on ...26 vs the 32(?) version. I'm downloading it and will report back. My remote file shows that both my laptops are offline and the BBLink was giving me the same message.
    *crosses fingers*
    07-07-13 08:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have boot time
    07-07-13 08:04 PM
    One more anecdotal report for y'all.

Running STL100-3 on T-Mobile USA, coming from official 10.1.0.2006 T-Mo release (which was installed over a leak or two I'd done prior). Followed standard installation of .4543 via the .EXE and did a security wipe before restoring my 2006 backup (but I removed my SD card first; it has 57Gb of music on it, nothing else, but I didn't want to reinstall all that).

I haven't found anything that is NOT working - all seems well. Remote file access, Caller ID, all contacts, all music - everything looks ok. All apps restored, except for the "My T-Mobile" app pushed by the carrier; I bet that one won't be pushed to a non-T-Mo OS.

Too early to tell about battery life yet (only been a couple of hours) but it sure doesn't seem to be worse and the battery is staying nice and cool. Battery Guru early on reported about 3 watts, but that was during reindexing and reloading all the music once the SD card was replaced. Back to mostly 0.1 or 0.0 now, when coming out of lock so I don't expect higher consumption and hoping for better battery life once it settles down.

Two HUGE improvements noticed though: WiFi calling is now working on T-Mobile (looks like they're getting close to making it an official rollout) and I now seem to have ALL my album art showing for the 1,200 albums loaded onto my SD card! Previously, none of the art would show on the phone, although Link and Windows Media Player showed them just fine.

For me, WiFi calling is a big deal and one I've been waiting for as a T-Mo customer. I live out in the woods and am lucky to get 1 or 2 bars 3G signal strength at home, often zero depending on where I am in the house (4G now lights up here and there in town, but it seems to be in test mode and doesn't appear on the coverage map). Now I can use my Z10 to reliably make/receive calls at long last at home from my own LAN instead of half my incoming calls going to voicemail due to poor signal strength. Yay.

Happy here with .4543 so far -
    Last edited by Jim Wolfson; 07-07-13 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Changing "SIM" to "SD card"
    07-07-13 08:12 PM
    One more anecdotal report for y'all.

Running STL100-3 on T-Mobile USA, coming from official 10.1.0.2006 T-Mo release (which was installed over a leak or two I'd done prior). Followed standard installation of .4543 via the .EXE and did a security wipe before restoring my 2006 backup (but I removed my SIM first; it has 57Gb of music on it, nothing else, but I didn't want to reinstall all that).

I haven't found anything that is NOT working - all seems well. Remote file access, Caller ID, all contacts, all music - everything looks ok. All apps restored, except for the "My T-Mobile" app pushed by the carrier; I bet that one won't be pushed to a non-T-Mo OS.

Too early to tell about battery life yet (only been a couple of hours) but it sure doesn't seem to be worse and the battery is staying nice and cool. Battery Guru early on reported about 3 watts, but that was during reindexing and reloading all the music once the SIM was replaced. Back to mostly 0.1 or 0.0 now, when coming out of lock so I don't expect higher consumption and hoping for better battery life once it settles down.

Two HUGE improvements noticed though: WiFi calling is now working on T-Mobile (looks like they're getting close to making it an official rollout) and I now seem to have ALL my album art showing for the 1,200 albums loaded onto my SIM card! Previously, none of the art would show on the phone, although Link and Windows Media Player showed them just fine.

For me, WiFi calling is a big deal and one I've been waiting for as a T-Mo customer. I live out in the woods and am lucky to get 1 or 2 bars 3G signal strength at home, often zero depending on where I am in the house (4G now lights up here and there in town, but it seems to be in test mode and doesn't appear on the coverage map). Now I can use my Z10 to reliably make/receive calls at long last from my own LAN instead of half my incoming calls going to voicemail due to poor signal strength. Yay.

Happy here with .4543 so far -
    When you say SIM card, do you mean SD card?

Via Zeppelin 10
    07-07-13 08:18 PM
    When you say SIM card, do you mean SD card?

Via Zeppelin 10
    Yes! I will edit my post to fix that. Nice catch; thanks.
    07-07-13 08:18 PM
1,668 ... 3940414243 ...