07-27-13 07:47 AM
1,668 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Installed this version on the Q and everything runs great except my inbox for IMAP won't sync. Deletion/Marking emails as read on the Q won't sync with outlook/email server. Anyone having issues like this?
    Can I ask you for how long? BlackBerry still prefer "mass" reconciliation. That means, that most of the task that you do on your phone is not synced up instantly, like reading an e-mail. I find it useful because when I want to mark it unread after all, why should it send out twice... I think it's doing it every 15 minutes but you can force it, by using refresh from settings. Is that what you experienced?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-07-13 04:30 AM
    Okay, my findings: 4% battery drop during my 7 hour beauty sleep never could make it under 10%.

Sometimes I have 1-2 seconds lag between swiping up and screen turning on.

And the strangest thing happened. One of my friends moved to Australia, sent me a video of some BlackBerry advertisement. The browser loaded it blazing fast, then got frozen, I could not exit from it, and after 30 seconds the phone restarted itself.
    If you want to test it, you can do it:
    http://d.pr/v/PjwJ

07-07-13 04:42 AM
    Only gripe I have with .4543 is Remote File Access started working out of nowhere, then disappeared once again after a few hours.
    07-07-13 04:48 AM
    Those of you having issues with remote file access, make sure you've got the latest version of Link installed. I updated about a week ago and the new version has been far more stable with maintaining the remote link. Honestly it hasn't dropped at all since I updated, even through loading a few leaks and 10.2 along the way.
    07-07-13 04:54 AM
    Installed this today on Verizon stl-4. This is my first leak and it went very smooth. Backed up with link and smsbackup which worked out well as the sms was the only thing that didn't restore with link. After security wipe did restore of settings first then app data. Reloaded beta BBM Channels and was all set. Channels were not restored until I re subscribed to one channel then the rest popped up. Everything else restored properly with link. So far all my apps are working. Haven't seen any bugs yet. The OS is very fast and smooth. Battery seems to be holding up well. Made a couple calls with no problems, but haven't moved around much to really try out the radio. So far I am really happy with this leak, as I was really getting sick of the bs delay from Verizon. Totally recommend this OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 05:29 AM
    Those of you having issues with remote file access, make sure you've got the latest version of Link installed. I updated about a week ago and the new version has been far more stable with maintaining the remote link. Honestly it hasn't dropped at all since I updated, even through loading a few leaks and 10.2 along the way.
    I don't think Link is the problem, seems to be BBID related. Story for another time though, the only thing this issue has to do with this thread is after loading .4543 it was working. For a bit, anyway.
    07-07-13 05:30 AM
    Have also had this happen, on a previous OS. There seems to be one good working method, when you've exhausted options - go back to the previous OS, restore your data, and wait for another leak. I'm not suggesting this in the sense of being mean. I say this because all devices don't response to input the same way, and your device - like mine on another OS that folks had restore success with - just won't comply. The next leak, will surely work for you, maybe even 4537 - the leak before this one. But don't frustrate yourself. There WILL be a new OS that works for you.
    Thanks thanks! I already went back to the previous version 4537. However before i successfully restored my data to OS 4537, i was facing the same issues for till it suddenly was able to do so. I have no idea what i did to make it work.

Hopefully there is a new OS leak coming up soon to address the battery issue
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-07-13 06:11 AM
    I didnt like the new leek much

My BBM still crashes

But I liked the new tutorial guide anyhow

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 running OS v.10.1.0.4543
    07-07-13 06:31 AM
    Did anyone had any problems with Mobile Hotspot? It seems I can't get it working on my Q10 (SQN100-3). My mobile provider has hotspot/tethering allowed.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:52 AM
    I didnt like the new leek muchMy BBM still crashesBut I liked the new tutorial guide anyhow Posted via BlackBerry Q10 running OS v.10.1.0.4543
    You should eat leeks anyway, they're good for you.
    bungaboy, Mecca EL, pili4 and 1 others like this.
    07-07-13 06:55 AM
    Couldn't find the reply message feature when rejecting the call, was there on. 4537 ? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 06:55 AM
    You should eat leeks anyway, they're good for you.
    That's what I do my friend.... that's what I do

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 running OS v.10.1.0.4543
    Mecca EL, pili4 and Fret Madden like this.
    07-07-13 06:59 AM
    Not sure if this was mentioned but is there a way to get my sms history back? I did a full backup and restore, however all my sms are missing.

-aBBuser
    07-07-13 07:00 AM
    You can get it here: BAR File for those who want the BLACK CALENDAR

Credit to flexNinja a.k.a.
    Installed the bar. What does this do? I installed this leak and my calendar looks the same...?

-aBBuser
    07-07-13 07:11 AM
    Buggy, BBM messages are buggy, can't seem to get this app to attach a screen shot to show you, another bug I guess, phone app bugs- calls show phone number not names and ringtones change on their own. Could be because i restored from previous leak.

Posted via CB10
    Having this very same problem and I did a security wipe after I installed nor did I restore.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:30 AM
    I restore back up files thru BlackBerry Link but none of the sms restored anybody wish to help

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've tried almost all the leaks that have come out, and have never had a problem with restore with bb link, including SMS messages. Stl 100-4 Verizon.
    Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:48 AM
    I am on .4537 and thankfully remote file access works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:50 AM
    Please explain "simple password for Z10" and what's "much, much snappier"?

I really don't feel the need for passwords in development mode but it forces me, which locks the phone while I'm uploading an app. Very inconvenient. An option to disable the password would be very welcome!
    07-07-13 07:51 AM

I really don't feel the need for passwords in development mode but it forces me, which locks the phone while I'm uploading an app. Very inconvenient. An option to disable the password would be very welcome!
    You can set up only numerical passwords with easier input. Snappy means fast, fluid and lag free the whole UI. (that's true in 97% of the time, but best and fastest so far)

Leaked 10.1.0.4543 for STL100-1/2/3/4 SQN100-1/2/3/4/5-img_00000254.png

Mecca EL likes this.
    07-07-13 07:56 AM
    Speaker volume seems louder.

-aBBuser
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-07-13 07:57 AM
    Just a question, can you get pin Messages ? I can send them but i can't get them....
    07-07-13 08:05 AM

Simple Password means you can now set a simple 4 digit numeric password for your phone, where previously it had to be alphanumeric.

'Much, much snappier' is a BS phrase used by fools. It means nothing.

Development Mode requires a password, nothing you can do about that. However in the Device Password settings screen you can increase the time before the device locks, and also enable apps to extend this time further. This will stop the device locking whilst you're loading apps.
    h20work and Mecca EL like this.
    07-07-13 08:05 AM
    Haven't had a contact call me yet, but to those who report their phone calls not showing the name, it might be because the phone is still indexing. I noticed this when I held the voice command button I got a message saying my contacts are still being indexed.

-aBBuser
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-07-13 08:36 AM
    where can i get newsstand app ?? please help
    07-07-13 08:59 AM
    where can i get newsstand app ?? please help
    You can't... it's a carrier pushed app.
    07-07-13 09:04 AM
1,668 ... 3334353637 ...