07-27-13 06:47 AM
1,668 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    There is an app linked on a recent thread titled "T-Mobile Wifi Calling.. " posted by HaTaX that solves the constant notifications. You basically turn off the wifi calling feature until you need it. Works well on TMO US, ymmv.
    That did the trick , Thank you sir.
    toobs623 likes this.
    07-06-13 10:24 PM
    Installed this on my unlocked, unbranded -3 and all has been well so far. Definitely seems a lot better coming from .2354 (?)

Anyway, I'm on AT&T and since updating to this, in BBM the option for "Allow BBM Calls Over Mobile Networks" is greyed out. I have a data plan that allows this (worked fine before), so not sure why this is not available.

And actually, it seems BBM video is disabled in general? I'm connected to wifi, but all my contacts appear offline...anyone else notice this?

edit- seems the good ol' reboot the device fixed the video chat bugs described above. Never did a reboot after the initial update, so maybe that's what it needed.
    Last edited by greggov; 07-06-13 at 10:43 PM. Reason: solution?
    07-06-13 10:31 PM
    [QUOTE=greggov;8776893]Installed this on my unlocked, unbranded -3 and all has been well so far. Definitely seems a lot better coming from .2354 (?)

I'm on AT&T as well, with a branded 100-3. What do you find improved over 2354?
    07-06-13 10:36 PM
    How long since you entered your FB credentials. ? It took about an hour for all my FB contacts' photos to populate the contacts list.
    Or, could the link to their main contact info have been broken? I've had to fix a couple of links here and there with some leaks.
    well its been a day now.. and now that a check about 50% of my contact list have picture associated. the other half are connected to facebook but do not show their pic
    07-06-13 10:36 PM
    Delete the account and add it again. I find that if it takes more then an hour to sync, something's off and I'll add it again.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 10:44 PM
    Did anyone notice this strange bug, where while trying to peek into the HUB, the contacts activeframe is seen in the background.

STL 100-1 upgraded to 10.1.0.4543

Attachment 179500
    I had this in previous version. 2354

Posted via CB10
    rizdragon likes this.
    07-06-13 10:51 PM
    Hang on a minute. This just clicked for me...
    My software release is the typical "No information available", as with most leaks.
    TFUNG, is your actually showing the software release number? Have you restarted your device since installing?
    Some carriers automatically download their a revised software pack...
    07-06-13 10:55 PM
    Do you have just the radio bar?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...oaders-826072/
    07-06-13 10:56 PM
    [QUOTE=KenV54;8776918]
    Installed this on my unlocked, unbranded -3 and all has been well so far. Definitely seems a lot better coming from .2354 (?)

I'm on AT&T as well, with a branded 100-3. What do you find improved over 2354?
    Overall it seems a lot smoother, transitions feel more fluid. The settings 'app', while still in AIR, feels a lot faster. There's now a search box within Remember which I find very useful. I'm not sure if the Android player was tweaked at all but it feels much faster. Using Instagram 4.0.2 feels much more fluid now. It could be just my imagination or because I didn't restore any app data and started over just by restoring settings.

I've only been using it for about 12 hours, but so far I haven't encountered any issues that made me regret updating. Still to early to get a read on battery life, but it seems like it has improved (off the charger around 10am, moderate use all day, twitter, foursquare, instagram, camera use, emails, and boucing between "4G" and LTE...around 6:30 or 7pm I was around 30%ish. Feels improved over 2354, and I'm pretty satisfied if that battery life stays similar to this.)
    07-06-13 10:58 PM
    Installed this on my Q10 and the calendar is white instead of black. Anyway to get this back to black? Otherwise everything seems to be working great will be able to judge in a few days.

Also for those having issue with contacts, i used an app called InTouchApp Contact and it works flawlessly (free also).

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:01 PM
    OK.. Somebody mentioned an option to pick an auto response to a call you send to vmail. How the h*ll do you edit it? And when I called myself from another phone, swiped up to send the call to vmail, it sent an email the the # calling my phone. That's crazy. Good concept, not so good execution
    07-06-13 11:05 PM
    OK.. Somebody mentioned an option to pick an auto response to a call you send to vmail. How the h*ll do you edit it? And when I called myself from another phone, swiped up to send the call to vmail, it sent an email the the # calling my phone. That's crazy. Good concept, not so good execution
    I've been having issues with several of the auto response functions
    07-06-13 11:10 PM
    There is the last option which is for custom. Which should let you edit.

At least yours works. I have the option and nothing gets sent.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4
    07-06-13 11:11 PM
    Some carriers automatically download their a revised software pack...
    For an OS release higher than their own official? Really?
    07-06-13 11:12 PM
    For an OS release higher than their own official? Really?
    No not an OS release, but a software package. I've seen it happen, that doesn't mean it is exactly the case here, I would have to see it in this specific case, but I'm saying it very well could be a thing here. Remember we're talking about two independent things here OS version and Software version, weird things happen on leaks

For example on VZW I have a 4 MB update that installs every time I load a leak no matter how much higher than the current official is... Just depends upon what SIM is loaded...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-06-13 11:15 PM

Where does that option to set the auto response hide ? I can't locate it. Or, does it only appear once you've had a call?

Lovin the Z. STL100-3/10.1.0.4543
    07-06-13 11:20 PM
    Where does that option to set the auto response hide ? I can't locate it. Or, does it only appear once you've had a call?

Once you have a call. I have been unable to locate an actual settings option for it in my attempts to make it work properly.

07-06-13 11:25 PM
    1) Confirmed.

2) Is working normally for me, get contacts name, picture and number on incoming call.
    My SQN-3, have you tried to play with the Smart Dialing? I have both tried My country or Unknown but still doesnt work, some contact shows, some not, only numbers.

If you dial them first, then the name shows and then if they call you, it's Ok then
    07-06-13 11:27 PM

Key word... Should. I saw it but everything happens so fast, doesn't give you time. PLUS... It sends an email. Really??????
    07-06-13 11:28 PM
    Hi dejanh,

I use the charger that came with the Z10. I have found that I have to charge the phone throughout the day. 2354 drains the battery at a quick rate.
    Have you tried using a different charger? Maybe the one that you are using is defective killing your devices. Also, you may want to try using a different wall plug, one that is physically in a different location just to rule out power surge possibilities.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:37 PM
    Well, I bailed out of this release and reverted to .2354 for two reasons:

1/ for half the day my power consumption was ~0.1W and then it jumped to ~1.0W, continuous. The only way to stop the drain was to put it in airplane mode. Nothing external to the device, location, cell tower etc., changed. Something seems eff'd. AT&T customer in a rural area...

2/ the new Google credentials entry form won't allow pasting a password and mine is long and complex... a pita to manually enter...

Otherwise, I had no issues but the power drain was a show stopper.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:44 PM
    Once you have a call. I have been unable to locate an actual settings option for it in my attempts to make it work properly.
    Ditto.... I searched everywhere & couldn't find an option to edit that stuff. Furthermore, when I sent calls to vmail, a message popped up that said "an email has been sent".... ha ha..... Ok...
    07-06-13 11:53 PM

Ok, Thanks. I'll try it in the morning. Finishing a 30 hour day. Getting a little foggy now.

07-06-13 11:57 PM
    Goddamn this build is so snappy. I don't see why anyone would stay on earlier 10.1 builds. This thing is smooth and solid
    Sator and jamesharmeling like this.
    07-07-13 12:06 AM
    OS Software Release info is missing again. It was back in .4537, but now it's gone again. Otherwise it's been solid for the few hours I've had it loaded up.
    07-07-13 12:16 AM
1,668 ... 3132333435 ...